Photo

Zombies Stop Spawning At Missions?

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

thekillergreece

thekillergreece
  • 107 posts

This happened to me sometimes.

I kill many zombies as I scavenge and somehow, the zombies stop spawn, leaving me alone and free-time without any fear to scavenge the rest supplies. Is this a bug or intentional?

hershelwise

hershelwise
  • 300 posts

Would love any response to this. It really is disheartening to try and do Bounties when this crap happens.

CasualRace

CasualRace
  • 80 posts

Any news on this?  I lost about 2:30 in Green Plains yesterday.  And a minute today.

hershelwise

hershelwise
  • 300 posts

Yeah, this is kiling any of the small interest I have for Bounties anymore. Just abandoned one more Bounty today 'cause of this and not really feeling picking them up before this is fixed.

drLmnz

drLmnz
  • 7 posts

this has been going on for +6 months, and still no answer.

the support on this game is awesome, it shows they care about their players.

CasualRace

CasualRace
  • 80 posts

Another mission in Green Plains which stopped spawning with 2:45 left on the clock.  Look, guys, you made bounties really hard.  It takes as many as 15 missions now to complete them and you get hoodies, hoodies, and more hoodies.  So, I think the least you can do is fix something as basic as this.  Isn't this a "lay up"?  An easy win? Or simply too unimportant to address?  It annoys many, many players needlessly, players who might otherwise consider paying you real money to buy stuff from you.

Or if it is really hard to fix, let us know.  Then we can simply cancel bounties involving Green Plains.

CasualRace

CasualRace
  • 80 posts

Still an ongoing problem.  Waterside, level 52 street.  Spawning stopped with 2min30 left on clock,

It would be nice to have an answer even if it's a stupid answer ("Oh, yeah, we did that to make the bounties really, really hard and annoy the players as much as possible.").  A non-stupid answer would be even better ("We are still aware the problem but cannot reproduce it here so don't have a clue on how to fix it."

CasualRace

CasualRace
  • 80 posts

Now it's Waterside, Street.

CasualRace

CasualRace
  • 80 posts

Today, Green Plains, Street.  Spawning stopped with 2 minutes and 30 seconds left.

Once again, it's bad enough having to get ridiculous numbers of zeds that simply stop showing up when you need them, but when it's compounded by this sort of bug, it becomes pathetic.  Two or more months and no response.

Cherry

Cherry
  • 792 posts

Same here Green Plains Street,  2 min something and no Zeds anymore.

This game is so buggy at the moment it ain't fun anymore!

Glock59

Glock59
  • 80 posts
https://pbs.twimg.co...82_400x400.jpeg

they're still working on it, they also have to work on Warfare Online too

Edit: Lol a down vote just because I'm chill about it

Edited by Glock59, 08 April 2017 - 04:04 AM.

CasualRace

CasualRace
  • 80 posts

Gee, Glock, your pithy response is so polite and helpful.  Thanks!

I did not downvote you , but I suspect it was for your condescending attitude and demeaning image in your message. 

Edited by CasualRace, 08 April 2017 - 02:37 PM.

CasualRace

CasualRace
  • 80 posts

Waterside Military BAse with 1min 43 sec left on clock.  And seven walkers to go.  Really, really annoying.  Is this a petty bug?  Yes, but why run around breaking war and introducing major new features when the old features are still broken?  I suppose fixing the old stuff is boring.

Green Plains Security with 2min25 left.  Am I insane or stubborn?  Persisting in trying to get more hoodies to recycle despite the quite obvious impediments being placed in my path by bugs.

Edited by CasualRace, 09 April 2017 - 12:28 PM.

Con

Con
  • 4,150 posts

It sounds like a client side error. We haven't been able to replicate it.

Can you try installing the following for us to see if it provides an error report while playing.

1. Install Firefox if you don't have it already - http://www.mozilla.o...US/firefox/new/
2. Install the following debug version of Flash - http://download.macr...lugin_debug.exe

Once that's installed play as normal and try to replicate the situation - the debugger will generate an error which you can copy and paste into your response.

Zingman

Zingman
  • 3,177 posts

I've had the debugger installed for awhile Con.

Whatever is causing the zombies to stop spawning it hasn't spit out an error code (at least for me).

Aubrey Dickson

Aubrey Dickson
  • 597 posts

hmm I`m probably wrong about this but perhaps there is a problem with the browser you guys are using? I use chrome (yeah I know its not recommended and some people can`t play on it like I can) and I have yet to encounter this bug 

CasualRace

CasualRace
  • 80 posts

Thank you for responding.

Waterside, Base, 2min 45 sec left

Firefox, Windows 10.

Installing your debugger ...nope. my system doesn't like it.  Says it is not latest version.

Edited by CasualRace, 13 April 2017 - 10:20 AM.

cmike

cmike
  • 10 posts

Just happened to me using Chrome running Waterside street.  Chrome is not immune.  2 minutes and change left, no zombies spawned until I quit with 1 minute left.

I use Chrome because it works better than Firefox for me.

RickN

RickN
  • 69 posts

Happens a lot to me. I play in Chrome on Facebook if it matters. 

Aubrey Dickson

Aubrey Dickson
  • 597 posts

hmm what Operating Systems are you guys running?