Photo

Zombies Stop Spawning At Missions?

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

CasualRace

CasualRace
  • 80 posts

I am positively thrilled to announce that those of you who no longer go to Green Plains won't miss out on the bug!  It can be found in Meadow View East! 

So the thrill of making bounties annoyingly difficult and frustrating can continue even for higher level players.

Vive le client!  Il est roi!

CasualRace

CasualRace
  • 80 posts

Rolling Stone Lake West - Mil Base.

With three minutes and twelve seconds left.

Con, you might consider fixing this or dramatically reducing the bounties.  I assume that you have designed the bounties with bug-free play in mind so I would guess that missions which knock off 30-40% of the time would imply reducing the requirements by a commensurate amount.  Since the maps don't fail consistently, you might consider knocking off 25% of the requirements.

After all, how the heck am I going to get all those awesome hoodies if your game is broken?

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 583 posts

What the?

Sometimes you have to think if there is one guy who complains, he could be a guy who likes to complain. But if there are 50+ users who take their time to post in a forum and confirm there's an issue, you have to be delusional to think the issue IS NOT on your side. Yes, sure of course, we all just like to sabotage here with fictional bugs. /s

Stick that debug mode in your ass and fix the fucking bugs already. How many QA people do you employ if any?

"Client-side" doesn't mean that the users made up the issue or that they're causing it intentionally, it means that the computer of the user (the "Client") is maybe not responding as it should, for a number of reasons. That's why they need the debugger reports: to figure out what's causing it and fix it. Plus, 50+ people with the same issue does not prove that it's a server-side problem.

I have the suspicion that for some reason the client is failing to notify the server that the zombies are dead, so the server still thinks they're around and doesn't send a new wave.

Edited by Lana Woo, 13 September 2017 - 03:27 PM.