Photo

I Get The Horde In My Camp, And The Page Refreshes.

horde camp refresh

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

7Vuk

7Vuk
  • 12 posts

I take fuels, recycle some weapons, and when the time finishes to receive the horde in my camp, the page is refreshed, now it is as if I had the same thing I did before, but they are not really, I see them but when I take it For example in the case of fuels, appear the resources to restore it again, although the exclamation mark in green, is still there, it is as if they had bugg, the game enters without problems, but I have to receive that horde if or if, there is no escape, then I can not continue playing, every time I press on to receive it, the page refreshes... sorry for the rush, but I appreciate your time, since already many thanks and I hope solutions :) I clarify that it is the first time that something like this happens to me, try everything, but it is the same, I do not see him case, this stuck, I need your help.

http://imgur.com/a/33Cao

Just im back, and just that

ID BenhaB

7Vuk

7Vuk
  • 12 posts

Apparently the problem was solved, but now it does not enter nor to the camp, it is locked in the image of load, exactly where it says "collating game data", before was as connected the account, to disconnect it should have been solved, but it seems that it continues Locked, any other solution for this case?

http://imgur.com/a/Y9s69

I was testing with other accounts, and they enter perfectly, it's as if the account I use is not totally unlocked, maybe because of the bugg that happened to me, when I recycle the weapons, take the fuels, and took charge to receive the horde and They were stuck like those things, the account was disconnected, but the problem is still the same I suppose.

Edited by 7Vuk, 23 February 2017 - 06:00 PM.

7Vuk

7Vuk
  • 12 posts

I was trying, deleting the generator, now using firefox ", I was able to re-enter, I guess firefox is the best thing in game question, I always said the same thing, but since I broke my computer, I now use a borrowed notebook, and Nor imagine using a separate one to the edge browser, anyway, manage to re-enter, but when you press to receive the horde in the camp, the same thing happens forever, directly, I can not use my account, I honestly have many things Of value in it despite giving everything when I start to study, now that I have time again, I happen the least imagined , the strange thing is that now I do not have the generator nor the things to recycle, but I can not continue either, the message always comes out That the zombies arrive and I have no other than to receive them, and still refreshing the page, I can hardly solve it myself, it's as if they were bugg the weapons that are now erased but still take them the same I suppose, I do not know how to locate you a little more "Con"  suddenly I turn the account 1 day ago or something like that, anyway I did not play 1 year ago, even more maybe, so it would be the same as when I try to return to Play, another idea does not occur to me ... now I have all the time in the world to distract me, and I can not play it, I hope they solve this.

Those crap take my patience, that's why I'm not a programmer.-

EDIT : "maybe they can solve it"

Edited by 7Vuk, 24 February 2017 - 03:42 AM.

7Vuk

7Vuk
  • 12 posts

http://forum.conarti...674-save-error/

http://forum.conarti...me-cannot-play/

Is this a cemetery?

5years later...

7Vuk

7Vuk
  • 12 posts

what can i do Con ! give me a solution. i have dmu , i should not lose it

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 725 posts

By any chance, are you using any gear crafted with a Transporter kit? Those are known to cause save failures.

If you had an Island Raid pending, try abandoning it and refreshing the game after that.

If none of this works, you can email the developers at support@deadzonegame.com, which can give you a faster response.

7Vuk

7Vuk
  • 12 posts

1. maybe, I tried, remove all items from the survivors including the grenades, but when I reconnected, I always see them ... apart from things I always had them, I had no problem with them ... before happened
2. honestly not
3. it was the first thing I did at that moment, now I resend it and apparently a moment ago I try to enter the account to continue testing until I can enter but it is useless, even so it appeared in maintenance, which I was glad because surely someone was reviewing this problem, and I am really grateful, but I do not know how to do it, because it is still the same as it was ... and I just tried it on the facebook gameroom, I run perfectly fluid but with the same poster, every time I want to go to some place or accept the horde of zombies attacking the camp does not allow me to continue and forces me to refresh the game

anyway, thx

Con save me !

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: horde, camp, refresh