Photo

Made Dmu Purchase, Charged Me 299 Kred Balance Instead Of 148

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

321WarLorD123

321WarLorD123
  • 7 posts

Hi, earlier i had the problem of making the purchase but i managed to buy it, thanks for fixing it.

The problem is it costed me the regular price instead of the 50% off offer and it happened by clicking on the offer.

Why did this happened?

kong4137571

Con

Con
  • 4,020 posts

There was an error in the Kongregate items database (which we manage) and the original price was still listed if you purchased it via the usual menu and not the package. 

We'll have to talk to Kong about getting you a refund. 

321WarLorD123

321WarLorD123
  • 7 posts

There was an error in the Kongregate items database (which we manage) and the original price was still listed if you purchased it via the usual menu and not the package. 

We'll have to talk to Kong about getting you a refund. 

Any progress on the refund?

Thank you!

Con

Con
  • 4,020 posts

Still working with them, hope to have something figured out in the next few days.

321WarLorD123

321WarLorD123
  • 7 posts

Still working with them, hope to have something figured out in the next few days.

Hi Con I do not mean to be a thorn but how are you working on with Kongregate to get the refund on my kreds?the month is almost over, and i have not seen any progress.

Thanks

321WarLorD123

321WarLorD123
  • 7 posts

Hi Con I do not mean to be a thorn but how are you working on with Kongregate to get the refund on my kreds?the month is almost over, and i have not seen any progress.

Thanks

Con

Con
  • 4,020 posts

Sorry!

Thought I'd got in touch with you over this already. I'll PM you now so we can sort something out.