Photo

Can Not Connect To Dead Zone On Facebook Thru Firefox

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

crankstr

crankstr
  • 7 posts

When I log in to Facebook on Firefox and then try to play Dead Zone, I get a message that says I am not connected to Facebook { even though I am } and to make sure I am connected and try again. I have tried numerous times and no luck. I have been playing this game on the same computer for at least 4 years and never had any problems like this. I can connect to the game through Facebook on Chrome but the screen keeps jumping around and makes it very hard to try to play. I have also tried Game Room on Firefox but the screen jumps around just like on Chrome. The log in problem on Firefox just started yesterday but the screen jumping around problem has allways been there.  Anyone have any clues? 

Con

Con
  • 3,958 posts

Check that Firefox is not blocking Flash. You need to allow the plugin to run the game now by default.

crankstr

crankstr
  • 7 posts

Check that Firefox is not blocking Flash. You need to allow the plugin to run the game now by default.

I had to install a newer version of my operating system ( Windows 7 Ultimate) for other reasons, After doing so I installed a fresh version of Firefox and the latest version of Adobe flash, Now when I try to connect to Dead zone I just get the spinning circle and a message that says "connecting to facebook" and it never connects. I checked and Firefox is not blocking flash, It is enabled.