Photo

Ag Alliance Wars Top 3 Weekly Posts

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
24 replies to this topic

lael

lael
  • 223 posts

Now Everyone has a place to post the AG top 3 alliances on a weekly basis.  Big shout out to UFO alliance for being 3rd 2 weeks in a row, great job!  As for this war it is a snoozefest seeing as SON is once again on it's proverbial "breaks" being bluffed last round by ERA to raid like manics on day 1 only to have ERA "rest." LOL.  This week is sad and boring as ERA will most likely take 1st, FxU 2nd and 3rd is up for grabs...welcome to the "greatest DZTLS show at armor games....excelsior!" Lael of FxU

Edited by lael, 14 March 2017 - 06:28 AM.

BLACKDRAGON

BLACKDRAGON
  • 207 posts

nice job lael. thanx :D 

TanaG

TanaG
  • 134 posts

yeah, right! very nice job attacking S0N in a so called thread for posting war results.

May I also add the current round will be won by ERA (cause FxU is non combat on #2 each time they have to face a strong alliance) that was stunt by S0N not raiding at all and decided to make fun of S0N resting for a round when their own alliance, ERA, has just rested for 2 in a row due to wasting all their fuel burning on several accounts each just so they'd have two print screens of how they beat S0N. This leaves S0N being still the strongest best raiding alliance in the game that everybody cannot wait to beat so they'd have their VIP print screen!

Edited by TanaG, 15 March 2017 - 07:40 PM.

Cherry

Cherry
  • 792 posts

yeah, right! very nice job .... blah blah blah

How does this belong here?

Aubrey Dickson

Aubrey Dickson
  • 494 posts

Well its better being  in here than in the SON and L1N threads that got locked because some of y`all were, and still are, being petty, I mean shit its just a game

P.S. I thought you all were mature adults

P.S.S. I do not care how many downvotes this post gets

Edited by Aubrey Dickson, 15 March 2017 - 11:52 PM.

Gabacho

Gabacho
  • 140 posts

Great work Lael, thanks for creating this Page..... FxU raids every single round, does very well and does NOT take temporary raiders. People can say what they want about FxU, but they function more like a team than any other "top 3 alliance". Great work FxU. Grats UFO for cracking top 3 twice.

lael

lael
  • 223 posts

Hi everyone.  I would like to respond to some recent allegations and anyone is free to challenge my information.  I do remember a heated war between fxu and era a little while back and fxu beat era, but barely. Fact. Two rounds ago FxU beat L1N for first place and it was a very heated war.  This is why I created this thread.  To post the top war alliances each week, just the results, without drama so dz players can draw their own conclusions.  War can be extremely fun and entertaining but in reality the only winner and rightly so is con.  I do not mind paying to play this game when I do because I find it extremely worthwhile. All players should be proud and happy in their alliances whether they are taskers or raiders.  And thankfully there are many alliance options available.  Thanks again con for maintaining this game for many of us to enjoy as individuals and a community.  

TanaG

TanaG
  • 134 posts

I suppose it belongs cause you posted it, Cherry! You can go ahead and act civil or you and/or lael can keep attacking S0N and then we shall respond in turn and then this thread will be locked too. Your choice.

TanaG

TanaG
  • 134 posts

Hi everyone.  I would like to respond to some recent allegations and anyone is free to challenge my information.  I do remember a heated war between fxu and era a little while back and fxu beat era, but barely. Fact. Two rounds ago FxU beat L1N for first place and it was a very heated war.  This is why I created this thread.  To post the top war alliances each week, just the results, without drama so dz players can draw their own conclusions.  War can be extremely fun and entertaining but in reality the only winner and rightly so is con.  I do not mind paying to play this game when I do because I find it extremely worthwhile. All players should be proud and happy in their alliances whether they are taskers or raiders.  And thankfully there are many alliance options available.  Thanks again con for maintaining this game for many of us to enjoy as individuals and a community.  

May I add you raided against an L1N left with exactly 5 raiders after ERA took the rest of them. Either than that: if you make a thread for posting war results, then leave it at that. Any mean and unjust slander against S0N will be responded to!

Edited by TanaG, 16 March 2017 - 10:19 AM.

lael

lael
  • 223 posts

lolol mean and unjust slander lolol all I said was this week son was resting lolol zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzjust a fact not an attack#keeping it real

TanaG

TanaG
  • 134 posts

lolol mean and unjust slander lolol all I said was this week son was resting lolol zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzjust a fact not an attack#keeping it real

Right! And I stated a few other facts too: that ERA rested for 2 rounds in a row and that they will win this one cause FxU doesn't challange #1. The other fact that I stated is that L1N was left without raiders after they "merged" with ERA. The other fact stated was that players in ERA all raid and burn on several accounts. Which is also a fact and you and me can together count the alt accounts of each player in there if you wish. So I only stated facts. I know a few other facts from around DZ that I could state if you'd like. But let's leave it at that....

Edited by TanaG, 16 March 2017 - 10:28 AM.

lael

lael
  • 223 posts

1) FxU does the best that it can, to imply otherwise is a falsehood.  2)FxU did beat ERA one time before so again to imply FxU doesn't challenge others is a falsehood. 3) This is an impartial forum to record and post the impersonal war statistics each week not a venue for you to lodge personal attacks on other players and alliances.  Thank you.

TanaG

TanaG
  • 134 posts

1) FxU does the best that it can, to imply otherwise is a falsehood.  2)FxU did beat ERA one time before so again to imply FxU doesn't challenge others is a falsehood. 3) This is an impartial forum to record and post the impersonal war statistics each week not a venue for you to lodge personal attacks on other players and alliances.  Thank you.

oh not a venue for me to lodge personal attacks like you did on the L1N and S0N forums threads until they were locked? Is this what you mean?

It's one thing to  come on #1 by default and another thing to challenge #1, that happens when at least 2 alliances are trying to get #1.

Also...S0N does the best it can and to imply anything else is falsehood (including that we pay raiders and so on and so forth).

TanaG

TanaG
  • 134 posts

Also, you might want to inform your members that sharing in public print screens of personal conversations with the intent of defamation of another person is not allowed by law and is ground for a law suit. 

lael

lael
  • 223 posts

Sorry, no such thing as #1 by default and thank you for your misguided public service announcement.  I will ,however, take this opportunity to advise any FxU member to refrain from commenting on tanag's posts here and not respond to her clearly designed provocations.  I would also admonish this to others as well.  Fun round so far, everyone great job especially to zst who is making a valient effort this round to best UFO for third...excelsior lael of fxu

Edited by lael, 16 March 2017 - 12:27 PM.

TanaG

TanaG
  • 134 posts

#1 by default happens in case strong alliances are not challenged for #1 but you wouldn't know that. I would since I raided in #1 alliances for my whole in game life. Sometimes you just win because nobody else wants to and raids/burns hard enough. Those are called easy rounds.

I will also take the opportunity to ask S0N members to ignore lael's posts and messages here and on DZ.

Edited by TanaG, 16 March 2017 - 12:45 PM.

Qzzn

Qzzn
  • 107 posts

just a fact not an attack#keeping it real

Too bad I don't have any downvotes left. 

As for this war it is a snoozefest seeing as SON is once again on it's proverbial "breaks" being bluffed last round by ERA to raid like manics on day 1 only to have ERA "rest." LOL.  

You can keep everything real by deleting this line and rewriting it.

*Lael- Throws shade at S0N

*S0N retaliates in self-defense

*Lael- Con, I'm not here to argue! I'm just here to give the facts! People should form their own opinions from my overly-biased version of reality!

TanaG

TanaG
  • 134 posts

Too bad I don't have any downvotes left. 

You can keep everything real by deleting this line and rewriting it.

*Lael- Throws shade at S0N

*S0N retaliates in self-defense

*Lael- Con, I'm not here to argue! I'm just here to give the facts! People should form their own opinions from my overly-biased version of reality!

And please note that she is doing that after she and her buddies (those who also jumped in here to congratulate her for "a great job") have spammed both S0N and L1N forum pages (for which, mind you, both I and DJFriede put in some work and time to create) with their war results and similar BS as on this thread until they got them locked. And now she expects me to get in here and say she's done a great job, I suppose. FML!

Edited by TanaG, 16 March 2017 - 09:28 PM.

passing player

passing player
  • 443 posts

every time there is a post about alliance war, there is a flame war about alliances.

guys, CALM DOWN. it's just a game. there is no need to rage over each other.

Gabacho

Gabacho
  • 140 posts

TanaG, are you seriously suggesting that you are not responsible for locking up more forum pages than everyone else combined?

S0N page Locked - Last Comment from TanaG

L1N page Locked  -  Last 3 comments all from S0N (Including TanaG)

Eradicating Skill page Locked - Thanks to TanaG. Con even gave you a gold star in that 1. "We are tired of your accusations and we are growing increasingly tired of you" Con to TanaG : ))))

You are a good raider, a great leader, a spectacular troll, & a true master at locking forum pages. Own it.