Photo

Terror Dome Challenge On Ag/fb Server For Level 55 Players Only

Terror Dome challenge points premium keycards

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

zsoleszdc

zsoleszdc
  • 327 posts

Starting today, I want to create a Terror Dome challenge for my fellow level 55 players on the Ag/Fb server.

What does it mean? Task of the competitors is relatively easy; they need to score the highest points available, in return, I give premium keycards. If I see that it is successful, I will give 5 rounds of this game.

Rules:

*I can't participate in my own race

*CAG developers can't paricipate neither

*Kongregate players: reasons why I exclude you are that I can't see your leaderboard and I can't transfer items from the server I play

*Challenge is open for level 55 players ONLY. I have limited numbers of premium keycards, and I want to give some action for the bored end-game users.

*Don't cheat (not that I could catch cheaters, but still, keep it clean, please)

Proof that I have enogh premium keycards:

Atwin3s.png

Why am I doing this?

*I am bored

*Con can't give me anything at the moment I need

*I want to entertain myself and the other level 55 players

*I want to show Con how he can entertain players in a PvE environment (After playing with as many computer games as Con or Sev, I might know some stuff about this industry)

How do I check who won?

I check the 'last week' option under the 'Leaderboard' menu, see here

b4be6QQ.png

It is important to understand that competitors must wait till a challenge week is over, as there might be last minute racers, who change the current state of the leaderboard in the last minute.

After a challenge week is over, I announce the winner, and a screenshot will be made with the successful trade, showing that I gave the premium cards to the person, who scored the highest points.

If there is a tie (I highly doubt this), I split the rewards.

zsoleszdc

zsoleszdc
  • 327 posts

First round is open, reward is 5 premium keycards.

zsoleszdc

zsoleszdc
  • 327 posts

Current winner is warin nawi, with 7,900 point. There are 2 days from the end of the 1st round.

7NY1DMI.png

zsoleszdc

zsoleszdc
  • 327 posts

Terrorx has won the 1st round, with 8,130 points. Congratulation! He has one week to contact me in the game or here. If he fails, the prize from the 1st round will be given to the winner of the 2nd round.

zsoleszdc

zsoleszdc
  • 327 posts

2nd round has started. Rules are the same as in the 1st round. Current prize pool is 5 premium keycards, and 5 premium boxes exactly like this:

UJU3IjN.png

Good luck for all participants.

zsoleszdc

zsoleszdc
  • 327 posts

One more thing, many people said in the chat that they are afraid of running the TD, here are some helpful walkthrough vids. Some excellent work from talented players.

zsoleszdc

zsoleszdc
  • 327 posts

Proof that I gave away prize of the 1st round:

4Sr2v2F.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Terror Dome, challenge, points, premium keycards