Photo

Save Failed

Old account crashes save failed

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

DirtySpaceMan

DirtySpaceMan
  • 2 posts

Hi! I won't bore anyone who reads tis with who I am, so let me cut to the main point of my request for help...

I've got a Facebook account which I played pretty heavily on for a couple of months, getting upward the mid-30's. I took a long break from the game for a couple of years because I started to become fairly busy with my life, but now that I'm settled down again, I've been wanting to get back on the game again!

...Needless to say, I ran into a pretty big problem. At first, I thought it was because I had a poor Internet connection, web browser, or maybe it was something wrong with my computer. However, I now have a much better Internet provider, and I have attempted to login through several different computers AND have used different web browsers (Firefox, Chrome, etc.). I even tried to use the Facebook "gameroom" app a try, but it didn't work either... It's come to my attention that perhaps it's not on my end this time.

The last time I posted something on here, I got really good feedback, and the problem was fixed within a couple of moments. It impressed me a lot! So, I'm hoping that not all my luck was used during the one time.

Thanks for reading, and I hope you're able to help me! 

(User Id: fb100008364102193)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Old account, crashes, save failed