Photo

Removing The "alliances" Targets Tab

alliances targets

• Please log in to reply
145 replies to this topic

BLACKDRAGON

BLACKDRAGON
  • 195 posts
cherry its nothing do with exp..if con incresed the exp banner still wasting the time.because what if lvl 55 already max exp..
and use 10 survivor each survivor get 20pts??? many players lvl 55 play with 1 main raid i give one example in below.
you say lvl 15 have 2000 banner taken right. what about the player lvl 55 with 9000+ banner taken??? and what about lvl 30 with 6000 banner?? so increasing exp banner didnt give any effect, I think its better remove alliance tab, thats the better solution.

Situation A (indivudual target lvl 55) 41pts+

lvl_55.jpg
lvl_5555.jpg

Situation B lvl 55 (need 1-3 survivor and smokes them)  20pts

flag.jpg

let me explain one logic about raiding points vs survivors in lvl 15-55

Player 1 : Team A  3-5 survivor with target 80-100pts  Team B 2-3 survivor with target 60-100pts  Team C 2-3 survivor with target 60-100pts Team D 1-2 survivor  20-41pts  Team E 1 survivor 20-41pts   

<<<<overall 240-380pts raiding  <<<<<<<<<<

Player 2 : Team A  2 survivor with target 41-80pts  Team B 2 survivor with target 41-80pts  Team C 2 survivor with target 41-80pts Team D 2 survivor  41-80pts  Team E 1 survivor 20-41pts   Team G 1 survivor 20-41pts

<<<<overall 200-360pts raiding  <<<<<<<<<<

Player 3 : 1 man raid only lvl 15-55 (what cherry say)  so 10 survivor with 20-41pts

<<<<overall 200-400pts raiding point<<<<<

so far the point is almost same when we raid in 3-5 survivor or 1 man. So i do know why you telling people that 1 man raid is unfair score, its part of game. not only lvl 15, but lvl 55 too. So if increasing exp banner didnt effect lvl 55

Edited by BLACKDRAGON, 18 March 2017 - 09:24 AM.

Cherry

Cherry
  • 788 posts

cherry its .... *snip*

Like usual, you don't get the point.

Sev knows what I am talking about, that's important ...

BLACKDRAGON

BLACKDRAGON
  • 195 posts

what point? can you explain that?

Cherry

Cherry
  • 788 posts

You read what Sev wrote?

Cherry, xp gains seems like a good idea.  The problem though is that I am sure people will start getting around it by creating alts once they grow out of the sweet spot.  Looking at the number of alts that people already have, I presume it is already happening.

The problem with alts is that it ends up with more useless accounts eating up space on our server that we can't get rid of, which adds to costs, etc.

BLACKDRAGON

BLACKDRAGON
  • 195 posts

may i know why you want con to increase exp in banner? for what reason?

Cherry

Cherry
  • 788 posts

To avoid scores like this on a lvl15 account - guess you are familar with the account

eRogqR1.jpg

BLACKDRAGON

BLACKDRAGON
  • 195 posts

Sev you can increase exp even more, cut the exp for a survivor kill by half and give exp like 5 survivor kills for a claimed banner.

What if the players 1 man raid in lvl 55?  did you think incresing banner exp can avoid lvl 55 1 man raid? 

BLACKDRAGON

BLACKDRAGON
  • 195 posts

To avoid scores like this on a lvl15 account - guess you are familar with the account

eRogqR1.jpg

there is nothing wrong in this banner taken 2000. i already saw someone  lvl 55 with 9000+ banner taken.

cherry that alt didnt do mission like manual mission or terror doom thats why exp go slow.  That alt  is for raiding only and never sent mission.  you should understand that. not only lvl 15 other lvl too.  if 10 survivor raiding 1 man of couse get less points 20-41 but incresed more banner taken. overall 200-400pts each 2 hour raid sometime fail but get 10 banner taken. so you saying this still unfair score?

cherry you saying about lvl 15 only. but any level can raid 1 man its depend on compound type. you can check my previous post. 

If you think thats the problem, then i ask request from con to remove the alliance tab.

Edited by BLACKDRAGON, 18 March 2017 - 10:24 AM.

TanaG

TanaG
  • 128 posts

I agree that the individual target list doesn't work properly. It looks to me like it doesn't refresh in time when targets become available and/or doesn't even show all available targets. If the alliances list will be disabled this will create a big problem for raiders. I also agree that seeing who's online or rather how many online during close war could be important so a feature should be added for that but I am more concerned about the targets the list provides.

BLACKDRAGON

BLACKDRAGON
  • 195 posts

I understand your point tanag. but after cherry saying that 1 man raid in easy compound is unfair point scoring so we cant do anything. con have better idea to get rid this problem with removing alliance tab because not only lvl 15 can do 1 man raid, also other level 15+ and lvl 55 can do. After remove alliance tab its seem all will be okey, so we can raid randomly target.

i may choose this method Team A  3-5 survivor with target 80-100pts  Team B 2-3 survivor with target 60-100pts  Team C 2-3 survivor with target 60-100pts Team D 1-2 survivor  20-41pts  Team E 1 survivor 20-41pts   

<<<<overall 240-380pts raiding  <<<<<<<<<<

TanaG

TanaG
  • 128 posts

I don't really understand the unfair point scoring thing. Some may prefer to do 5 men raids (like me) some may go for free flags with 1-2 men I don't consider that unfair scoring. Then how shall we call the trashing of compounds in hope they will be left trashed for easy flags? However, I am fine either way, each with his own. The only thing I am concerned about is the individual list that doesn't seem to work properly. I don't know if extending it would solve the issue. I think it's just not refreshing quickly enough or something.

Edited by TanaG, 18 March 2017 - 10:58 AM.

lael

lael
  • 194 posts

Hi blacky...I think we can all agree that the individual target list as it is suffers and many of us for whatever reason choose to pick our targets from the alliance tab.  I also agree the alliance tab is valuable on it's own in war for a variety of reasons, as zingman and others have pointed out.  I think the issue cherry is addressing is that lower levels do not gain xp when they 1 man raid/smoke a flag and that those players are slow to level up in the game which may or may not be an unfair advantage.  At lv 55 xp doesn't matter.  But lower level raiders that just use smoke level hardly at all compared to other raider who employ full teams and down defenders to get the flag.  Making the alliance flag itself worth xp may address the leveling in-game imbalance.  Some view it as unfair that those who just use smoke at lower levels to raid do not gain xp and therefore level up very slowly and can master their game at that level longer.  I hope this helps you understand better.  

BLACKDRAGON

BLACKDRAGON
  • 195 posts

lvl_17.jpg

Current lvl 17

....................................................................................

i see so they saying the problem is slow lvl up.
That alt actually earn exp but slow, because that alt didnt do any mission, terror doom or bounty infection.. other player earn exp fast because doing mission.

but what is the conection of my lvl and the raiding score? if i any lvl 20 or 30 or 55 i still looking for easy compound and using smokes with using 1-2 survivor, other players also doing the same thing.

each raid easy target will get around 200-500 exp(still get exp)
earning low exp and didnt play mission Its not against the rules. some players likes to raid with 3-5 survivor for high points, and others  likes 1-2 survivor for easy flag.

If u still saying its against the rules, then i dont want to say anything, con can proceed to remove the alliance tab or whatever. 

TanaG

TanaG
  • 128 posts

I see Con saying above that people making more and more alts is actually a problem for the game since they take more space on the servers. So...people leveling up slower actually helps the game, right? Cause I assume people make new alts once they hit level 50-55 cause those levels are hard and ask for a lot of resources. Guess one solution could be offering players the choice to reset their levels once they hit 55? :P On the other hand, not all players have to resources to raid high pts targets in 5 people so they might go for easier targets that still allow them to score for their alliance. I don't find any of these unfair.

lael

lael
  • 194 posts

It's not really the high vs low pts per se, it is that many lower pt targets are available through the alliance tab (like there are high pt ones) and the raiders that only take the flag with smoke do not level in sync with those that gain many xp for killing defenders during a raid.  Also I do not know how removing the alliance tab would solve this particular issue other than to make less targets available on a whole. Ninja raiding is a style of which some excel and prefer but which makes the xp imbalanced.  Also as a strategy, it may as outlined elsewhere in forums, give an advantage to 1 man raiders over all in the point tabulation.  That is 1 man raiders may be easily able to gain more war points ninja raiding their way through their easy targets than someone who raids with guns and 5 men teams.  Not sure.  

BLACKDRAGON

BLACKDRAGON
  • 195 posts

Sev you can increase exp even more, cut the exp for a survivor kill by half and give exp like 5 survivor kills for a claimed banner.

I want share another information. cherry say that increased the exp in raiding will solve the problem, but  the real thing is it will not fix anything. the raiding skills will be same.

For example, after increased exp in raiding and start with lvl 10 with play 1-2 survivor+smokes each raid, and u reach 15 lvl within 2 week and will doing the same thing 1-2 raiding process until you reach lvl 50, what you can get here is same scoring 20-41pts with 2000-9000 banner+. and next what will happen we create another alt and do the same thing. This will consume more space in server. 

because 1-2 man raid +smokes its a skill please dont connected to lvl, any level this skill are same. <<<<<<<<<<<<

BLACKDRAGON

BLACKDRAGON
  • 195 posts

yup, tanag  the player slow lvl up is actually help the game to avoid take more space in server. thats why i dont play mission/TD in alt, only main account and i try avoiding creating many account. and your idea is nice which reset the level. this also can reduce the problem of taking too much space in server. yup lael 1-2 man raiding is like ninja :D just smokes them XD

Edited by BLACKDRAGON, 18 March 2017 - 01:37 PM.

lael

lael
  • 194 posts

Well apparently there were complaints about a type of unspecified "abuse" of the alliance war list and the solution proposed is to remove the list and expand the individual target list.  Alot of us employ the alliance war list for a variety of reasons associated with the game, war and raiding.  Not knowing the reasons or specifics of the 'abuse", (godzra too mentioned the unfair advantage of those that employ "scouting" and scouter alt accts) much of this at the moment is speculation and we have not even seen the changes yet , but all would agree we do rely heavily on the alliance war tab list.

TanaG

TanaG
  • 128 posts

Scouting with alts is a completely different issue (sounds like a lot of work to me lol) and I don't think that removing the alliances war list would solve it. Actually, for as long as I played the game I noticed that trying to solve one issue normally creates 100 other different problems :)) People will always complain about something anyway....and they usually complain about what they think that gives their opponents an advantage LOL

Prairie_Dog

Prairie_Dog
  • 4 posts

The problem with alts is that it ends up with more useless accounts eating up space on our server that we can't get rid of, which adds to costs, etc.

Later Jerome, don't be a stranger. 

Aesthetic changes - lots of suggestions for changing the compound and DMU appearance, but the reality is that again, that stuff is really expensive to make and it might surprise you all, but it doesn't sell very well. We thought that clothing would make the game explode in terms of revenue, it barely moved the needle. 

If a lot of players ( who prefer to raid in the lower levels ) are making so many alts ( which will be discarded at lvl 50+ and  therefore "eating up server space " ) AND the fact that the DMU DOESNT bring in that much of a profit .. wouldnt the possibilty of a "Disband player" button  with the oppertunity to take the DMU with them to a "new account be worth considering? or of course , as TanaG suggested , a kind of "reset Button" bringing the player automatically back to lvl one but WITH the DMU thus saving the "eaten Space" ?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: alliances, targets