Photo

Roadmap 2017

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

zsoleszdc

zsoleszdc
  • 351 posts

Don't want to sound as a wet blanket, but nothing really interesting for me in the roadmap. :/

IgorC

IgorC
  • 191 posts

Don't want to sound as a wet blanket, but nothing really interesting for me in the roadmap. :/

They are sure more simple than the last year's, but i think it might be interesting. Just think of the Stdium that was BIG change, and seen pretty much like a dead feature by now, well, at least for me.

quaff beer

quaff beer
  • 7 posts

G'day Con,

Way to go! Bring on the bunkers and high activity zones, Splatterbonus included!!

Cheers,

Harpago

Harpago
  • 1,691 posts

This all sound very exciting. Nicely Con and team :)

18944nflah

18944nflah
  • 1 posts

OK i am a veteran player of dead zone, and thanks for develop these update and last RANGER LED THE WAY.

Door_Nail

Door_Nail
  • 11 posts

Just one idea for the new suburbs areas. Could there be a train yard? It may just be me but I think it's weird that Union City has subways and not a rail depot. The trains would have had to have been worked on somewhere. Just my thought on that. But otherwise very excited.

Glock59

Glock59
  • 78 posts

Just one idea for the new suburbs areas. Could there be a train yard? It may just be me but I think it's weird that Union City has subways and not a rail depot. The trains would have had to have been worked on somewhere. Just my thought on that. But otherwise very excited.

Adding some adbandoned site, military camp works too, i think.

tehswordninja

tehswordninja
  • 661 posts

I'd like to see something like a military base but bigger.

Maybe 10 minute maps?

Aubrey Dickson

Aubrey Dickson
  • 494 posts

In a city of this size doesn`t there need to be a Airport? 

and I have already thought of a name for it Boxer Regional (or International it really depends on how con wants us to imagine the scope of the outbreak if he puts one in) Airport

Edited by Aubrey Dickson, 24 March 2017 - 06:52 AM.

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 362 posts
I would like to see some sort of Factory where you could have a higher chance of components and research notes.
Also, with the Tactical notebooks it would make sense to include the library that was suggested a while ago

Luke Ridiculous

Luke Ridiculous
  • 156 posts

to summarize on what people say here:"We need more areas and places to explore..."

which is what's gonna happen later

Edited by Luke Ridiculous, 25 March 2017 - 12:24 PM.

kijhvitc

kijhvitc
  • 278 posts

Welp so much for quick recycling. Books probably going up to 30 seconds each.

bossfighter7

bossfighter7
  • 18 posts

This is just my opinion but i find the new ideas interesting. To me the book thingy and the suburb changes dont interest me but the rest does. Side note that Death mobile art is amazing.

NightmareRaven

NightmareRaven
  • 106 posts
Happy to see my Herk bunk idea going into the game. I think you guys should hire me already 😉

tvsnake

tvsnake
  • 98 posts

I can't wait the new updates.

Thank you Devs for the great work :)

Harpago

Harpago
  • 1,691 posts

Be pretty cool if some of the new areas could perhaps have different background music perhaps? That future music for that event was awesome for example.

tehswordninja

tehswordninja
  • 661 posts

Be pretty cool if some of the new areas could perhaps have different background music perhaps? That future music for that event was awesome for example.

Adding on to that, wouldn't mind seeing a new zombie type or two; the HERC Riots are too easy now (I won't lie; they're a pain when you're only level 50/51 with poor/average gear though).

longorjames

longorjames
  • 208 posts

Will any of the craftable tactic books be Perm duration? Or will all the books from the crafting have an expiration time after equipping them?

longorjames

longorjames
  • 208 posts

This is just a consideration for the roadmap or maybe even next roadmap but I'd still like to see more "improvised" weapons added to the default crafting system or even in the form of some schems to make engineers more useful. We did get the heavy machine gun type "The Yankee Doodle Dandy" But I would like to see a pistol, smg, shot gun, assault rifle, and long rifle class type weapons included. Particularly for the late game and mid game lvl since there are already a few for early game players. Unless the idea is that no random scraps put together type of weapon could ever be top teir/ end game lvl material type of weapon, but then that would be contradicted by the Yankee Doodle Dandy weapon even if it is an event item.

With the topic of crafting on mind, I'd like to also have you all think about infamous items as well.  We have some melee weapons, a heavy, and a pistol at lvl 45+, but I kinda want to see at least one of each class of weapon at like every 10 or so levels. Down at lvl 35 we have a shot gun and long rifle, then further down at 25 we have an SMG. Which means we are still missing a light machine gun and an assault rifle. 

I just think crafting could be more fun and more engaging on all levels instead of just either end game or some small levels when you start to craft.

Also crafting throwables like grenades shouldn't cost fuel, just parts, if not all, at least the improvised ones like the pipe bombs, buster grenade, and smoke bomb.

It would give more reason to craft, clean up component draws a bit, and just be a useful thing in the game instead of them just sitting there and people just scavenging all the grenades in the deadzone.

Edited by longorjames, 31 March 2017 - 11:20 PM.

Bieroholiker

Bieroholiker
  • 60 posts

Stupid question from me: when we will see the first update?