Photo

Roadmap 2017

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

zsoleszdc

zsoleszdc
  • 327 posts

Don't want to sound as a wet blanket, but nothing really interesting for me in the roadmap. :/

IgorC

IgorC
  • 188 posts

Don't want to sound as a wet blanket, but nothing really interesting for me in the roadmap. :/

They are sure more simple than the last year's, but i think it might be interesting. Just think of the Stdium that was BIG change, and seen pretty much like a dead feature by now, well, at least for me.

quaff beer

quaff beer
  • 6 posts

G'day Con,

Way to go! Bring on the bunkers and high activity zones, Splatterbonus included!!

Cheers,

Harpago

Harpago
  • 1,659 posts

This all sound very exciting. Nicely Con and team :)

18944nflah

18944nflah
  • 1 posts

OK i am a veteran player of dead zone, and thanks for develop these update and last RANGER LED THE WAY.

Door_Nail

Door_Nail
  • 9 posts

Just one idea for the new suburbs areas. Could there be a train yard? It may just be me but I think it's weird that Union City has subways and not a rail depot. The trains would have had to have been worked on somewhere. Just my thought on that. But otherwise very excited.

Glock59

Glock59
  • 55 posts

Just one idea for the new suburbs areas. Could there be a train yard? It may just be me but I think it's weird that Union City has subways and not a rail depot. The trains would have had to have been worked on somewhere. Just my thought on that. But otherwise very excited.

Adding some adbandoned site, military camp works too, i think.