Photo

Roadmap 2017

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

tehswordninja

tehswordninja
  • 671 posts

This is just a consideration for the roadmap or maybe even next roadmap but I'd still like to see more "improvised" weapons added to the default crafting system or even in the form of some schems to make engineers more useful. We did get the heavy machine gun type "The Yankee Doodle Dandy" But I would like to see a pistol, smg, shot gun, assault rifle, and long rifle class type weapons included. Particularly for the late game and mid game lvl since there are already a few for early game players. Unless the idea is that no random scraps put together type of weapon could ever be top teir/ end game lvl material type of weapon.

Yes please, it seems improvised stuff ends after level 27ish, between there and level 45 there really aren't many improvised weapons, and the ones that are there really aren't worth making for the most part.

RainbowDash_Love

RainbowDash_Love
  • 188 posts

Yes please, it seems improvised stuff ends after level 27ish, between there and level 45 there really aren't many improvised weapons, and the ones that are there really aren't worth making for the most part.

*cough* swords ;)

Yeah id love to have some sort of new improvised weapon for +50 since there are none to my knowlegde and let the improvised weapons also roll in the haul or something like that

tehswordninja

tehswordninja
  • 671 posts

*cough* swords ;)

Yeah id love to have some sort of new improvised weapon for +50 since there are none to my knowlegde and let the improvised weapons also roll in the haul or something like that

Yeah, I know about swords, but there's really nothing else, especially in terms of guns. 

Rainwater

Rainwater
  • 88 posts

Update tonight?!? nicccccccce....

Con

Con
  • 4,091 posts

Update tonight?!? nicccccccce....

Surprise :)

Rainwater

Rainwater
  • 88 posts

Con , do we level up our tactics planning by crafting or how?

Zingman

Zingman
  • 3,159 posts

Con , do we level up our tactics planning by crafting or how?

Already been answered....

- Your Tactics Planning skill will be increased by crafting Tactics Manuals

---

The recycler seems to have been broken with this release.   I'm getting en error message when i try to start it "Sorry the server encountered an error while attempting to start the recycler. Please try again later".   If i click ok and try again, It hangs indefinitely.  Refreshing causes the error message to pop up again.

Reddy5

Reddy5
  • 96 posts

Nice new UI for the crafting in the update. Will there be tactics that improve things more than 2% though?

Will we be able to recycle our research notes for tactic parts too? I know they're different from books, but I have like 70 comfort research notes I want to get rid of.

Edit: getting the server error while attempting to start recycler error message too.

Edited by Reddy5, 03 April 2017 - 05:48 AM.

Con

Con
  • 4,091 posts

The recycler seems to have been broken with this release.   I'm getting en error message when i try to start it "Sorry the server encountered an error while attempting to start the recycler. Please try again later".   If i click ok and try again, It hangs indefinitely.  Refreshing causes the error message to pop up again.

Patch is up to fix this. Let us know how you go.

Edited by Con, 03 April 2017 - 06:04 AM.

Cherry

Cherry
  • 792 posts

Hey Con,

*snip* - recycler already fixed

Edited by Cherry, 03 April 2017 - 06:06 AM.

Harpago

Harpago
  • 1,703 posts

Is 'Buck' wearing a mask Con? :)

Aubrey Dickson

Aubrey Dickson
  • 539 posts

So what update are you guys working on now?

tehswordninja

tehswordninja
  • 671 posts

So what update are you guys working on now?

i assume herc bunkers?

Harpago

Harpago
  • 1,703 posts

Playing the game is proving  a bit of a challenge at the moment, given constant crashes. 

longorjames

longorjames
  • 209 posts

i assume herc bunkers?

I was really hoping for the level past 55 one next, because I feel bored sitting at 55 with all that's left to do is grind for gears. Was never really into that, for like games like Diablo, Border Lands, etc. 

tehswordninja

tehswordninja
  • 671 posts

I was really hoping for the level past 55 one next, because I feel bored sitting at 55 with all that's left to do is grind for gears. Was never really into that, for like games like Diablo, Border Lands, etc. 

agreed, but i don't see the level cap being increased anytime soon.

i do hope when we get the new suburbs and the level skill system thing, we get an extra 5 levels.

Zayzayer2029

Zayzayer2029
  • 25 posts

HERC bunkers and high activity zones should be interesting. Can't wait.

longorjames

longorjames
  • 209 posts

I know HAZ just came out... but I'd still like to know kind of what's next, will end game lvling be likely a thing this year around, or are there still way too many kinks and concepts to work out?

agreed, but i don't see the level cap being increased anytime soon.

i do hope when we get the new suburbs and the level skill system thing, we get an extra 5 levels.

Yeah, it's not really a lvl cap increase, it's just more leveling that increases skills or stats. The only difference is that it doesn't let your survivors have higher levels to equip gears and weapons that have lvl 56+ requirement. 

Con

Con
  • 4,091 posts

Quick update to the Roadmap here to let you guys know what's going on. 

We're ceasing development on Warfare Online. That means we'll be focusing on Dead Zone and will have an updated Road Map soon. We've already got a few extras including a pretty large one in the works. 

Aubrey Dickson

Aubrey Dickson
  • 539 posts

What do you mean by ceasing development on Warfare Online?