Photo

Cant Open Game

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

oguz97kara

oguz97kara
  • 8 posts

Firstly hello to all DZ players and devs.

My problem is i cant open my game and it says ''Connecting to Armor Games'' but nothing happens and armorgames user id isnt showing bottom left of the screen as well i was using Firefox 32bit on my system it was working fine but i uninstalled it and installed 64bit version which is my system is 64bit and it is laptop.

Here is a image for it

http://i66.tinypic.com/2nr10zb.jpg

And my pc specs

4 GB RAM

Intel HD 4000/Radeon HD 7670M

Intel Core I5 2.5ghz

I hope we can find a solution for this problem.

Shepard ''The Monster''

oguz97kara

oguz97kara
  • 8 posts

---UPDATE---

I tried Kongregate server and its not loading game as armorgames server , i really dont know what to do but in chrome browser it works fine. And Opera browser works fine.

oguz97kara

oguz97kara
  • 8 posts

Tried using CCleaner not changed , uninstalled and installed back adobe flash player nothing changed.

oguz97kara

oguz97kara
  • 8 posts

Removed 64bit firefox and installed 32bit firefox and game loaded fine.But idk why i cant play this game with 64bit firefox?I hope you fix this problem CON.

oguz97kara

oguz97kara
  • 8 posts

----UPDATE----

Still 64-bit Firefox cant load this game.That circle turns but nothing happens , it says ''Connecting to Armor Games'' but not loading the game.Seriously CON you should fix this problem.I have 64bit computer why do i have to use 32bit firefox to play this game.Please fix this problem.

oguz97kara

oguz97kara
  • 8 posts

I already have  updated flash player mate.

oguz97kara

oguz97kara
  • 8 posts

---UPDATE---

Tried 64bit firefox this time game loaded fine but i dont know devs fixed it totally or not so i will write my final feedback here again.

oguz97kara

oguz97kara
  • 8 posts

False alarm , i thought im using 64bit Firefox but i wasnt . And game still NOT working in 64bit Firefox what the hell?

Devs i hope you fix this problem...

My computer starts to freeze while i use 32bit version of firefox and im using 64Bit OS . Please fix this problem.