Con

Con
  • 4,020 posts

tactics-info.jpg

mickeyd

mickeyd
  • 56 posts

nice update con,  this will change raiding mechanics a little bit. :D

Edited by mickeyd, 03 April 2017 - 08:19 AM.

Rainwater

Rainwater
  • 85 posts

Con , i am seeing nothing but research cache in offers panel.

Harpago

Harpago
  • 1,677 posts

Nicely :)

Aubrey Dickson

Aubrey Dickson
  • 459 posts

question is there a level range for certain tactics manual schems or can any  tactics manual schem be found at any level?

RainbowDash_Love

RainbowDash_Love
  • 177 posts

i find that tactics manuals very pricey in fuel cost for their overall effectiveness

tehswordninja

tehswordninja
  • 652 posts

i find that tactics manuals very pricey in fuel cost for their overall effectiveness

Agreed, 74 fuel for 6% trap disarming is way overpriced. 

Plus you need to get to level 7 tactics planning, so that'll be a lot of fuel spent crafting.

Currently I don't see the point of using these as their price is just too high for them to be worth using.

Cherry

Cherry
  • 788 posts

To me it looks like the third failed update after AI Compounds and Tasker Update.

Kinda disappointing to me ....

Con

Con
  • 4,020 posts

The price is designed around the fact that you can heavily discount the crafting cost. 

Con

Con
  • 4,020 posts

Con , i am seeing nothing but research cache in offers panel.

They're up now. Just had to sort out a few things with them first.

Aubrey Dickson

Aubrey Dickson
  • 459 posts

To me it looks like the third failed update after AI Compounds and Tasker Update.

Kinda disappointing to me ....

sorry but i`m going to have to disagree that this is a failed update as the tactics manuals are actually useful

P.S There has never  been a failed update for the  game I mean there were a few updates I did not particularly like i.e the TD and the Tasker Update but there are people who liked them 

tehswordninja

tehswordninja
  • 652 posts

The price is designed around the fact that you can heavily discount the crafting cost. 

Not everyone can do that on a regular basis. 

In this case, that is something this shouldn't be balanced around. The actual boosts (at least the ones I've seen) are really small (6%).

Why not just have it so they have a limit of how far they can be discounted (say purple ones can only be dropped down to 20 and no less), and lower the base cost?

74 fuel for 6% trap disarming is utterly pointless and a waste of fuel. If nothing else, at least increase the boosts. Make them noticeable.

Also the amount of exp needed for the tactic levels feels way too high. I get that its balanced because you're supposed to be crafting them from level 10 to level 55, but who really is going to waste that much fuel on 2% boosts just to get to say level 7 or 10?

This just seems like something to dump fuel into for no real reward, in its current state.

BLACKDRAGON

BLACKDRAGON
  • 195 posts

that book will give effect in defence mode after logoff account?  

Edited by BLACKDRAGON, 04 April 2017 - 04:58 PM.

ChazA4

ChazA4
  • 6 posts

Count me in on the 'too much fuel for too little benefit' crowd.  Way off base with investment : reward ratio here Con, so I hope you see fit to adjust it in some form rather soon.

that book will give effect in defence mode after logoff account?  

I would imagine that as long as it lasts after you log off, yes...though I won't be surprised if I'm wrong.

Harpago

Harpago
  • 1,677 posts

Be cool to be able to see the progress of our research Con

Edit: Also loud guns. Loud guns are very useful :)

Edited by Harpago, 05 April 2017 - 09:47 PM.

Con

Con
  • 4,020 posts

Be cool to be able to see the progress of our research Con

Edit: Also loud guns. Loud guns are very useful :)

Which research? 

Charson

Charson
  • 5 posts

Why dont make a bench for the manuals? like... you can lv up the bench and craft the higher ones whitout wasting to much fuel.

or maybe both, make a bench and add certain threshold, like make x books to unlock the next one

Harpago

Harpago
  • 1,677 posts

Which research? 

Each time we craft 

Untitled-1_zpspjmbm0l4.jpg

BLACKDRAGON

BLACKDRAGON
  • 195 posts

what is the max lvl for tactics planning?

Con

Con
  • 4,020 posts

Each time we craft 

Untitled-1_zpspjmbm0l4.jpg

Ah, you're looking for the XP amount from each manual you create?

BlackDragon - the max level is 10.