Photo

Even One Of The Top Alliances Melee Exploiting Now

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
17 replies to this topic

Cherry

Cherry
  • 792 posts

My alliance PAY just want to say thanks to S0N for several melee raids especially of one of their members.

Doubt alliance war will ever be fair again if even S0N starts melee exploiting.

Shame on you! Stop this!

And I ask CAG again to fix this crap finally so melee raids become impossible ....

S0_N.png

17799315_10212408831795845_1749234736565

RAID_LOG_-_dramatist_vs_Blue_Balls.png

rY0iLEW.png

Edited by Cherry, 07 April 2017 - 05:42 AM.

BLACKDRAGON

BLACKDRAGON
  • 207 posts

wow within 60 second the alliance flag stolen with using melee only. sad the 10 defender didnt do anyting to stop those melee raid :( con need see this.

Cherry

Cherry
  • 792 posts

Btw ... here is a nice version of melee exploit by EL_CHAPO, S0N ofc

Attracting fire with 4 guns, bringing melee close, knowing it won't get targeted.

xKrLXdF.jpg

Glock59

Glock59
  • 80 posts

http://t.qkme.me/3rc53b.jpg

although they're not hackers

Edited by Glock59, 07 April 2017 - 10:10 AM.

MADD_MAXXX

MADD_MAXXX
  • 20 posts

http://imgur.com/a/h6H4i

Here EL_Chapo threatened to teach his exploits to noobs.

Cherry

Cherry
  • 792 posts

Im sorry. We will talk to that guy.

Please make it plural Wurstl and talk to DAN_M aka EL_CHAPO as well, you know he does the same melee crap you accued BUFFALO of.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Cherry, 08 April 2017 - 05:50 AM.

Cherry

Cherry
  • 792 posts

Wursti if it is like that just stop accusing our members doing the same ... I am so tired of talking bout the same over and over again.

Obviously you don't agree with this tactics but raid with peeps who use it ... hypocritical nothing else.

Edited by Cherry, 08 April 2017 - 06:46 AM.

Cherry

Cherry
  • 792 posts

The impolite greeting maybe was caused by your smashing on our members that goes on over weeks now. I can remember getting the same kind of hate when I did that, but I'm over that now. Maybe some people take this serious and don't like you for that. Did you ever consider that?

You smashed people for weeks, months and all attempts to stop you failed.

Your behaviour led to what S0N gets now .... think of it and don't try playing the nice guy now coz you are not!

Edited by Cherry, 08 April 2017 - 08:53 AM.

MADD_MAXXX

MADD_MAXXX
  • 20 posts

"you are full of shit" made me laugh too and I can see you both laughing and using smilies in the chat. I wouldnt give this too much attention. Or do you really believe he will create an army of mad killernoobs now who will take over your world and risk getting reported teaching exploits to an amrit/maxx spy?  - looks more like shittalk to me.

The impolite greeting maybe was caused by your smashing on our members that goes on over weeks now. I can remember getting the same kind of hate when I did that, but I'm over that now. Maybe some people take this serious and don't like you for that. Did you ever consider that? Noone really knows here exactly why you are doing this so I consider you either want to damage our ally by smashing players out of the game or alliance such as PD first showed the dz how its done or to create more tensions, more aggression, more drama, more hate, more stupid forumposts and provoke quick temper reactions, in order to get someone reported and chatbanned which is taking out a raider from doing war for several rounds as you all know well.

If you really insist on something someone said in a screenshot, then you should have probably checked the other thread first where I blamed erapayl1nrczpd something, which forced cherry quickly trying to distract from the original topic with just another boring melee exploit thread such as the few hundreds before that also didn't come to any conclusion.

I'm confused now I just blamed eral1rcnzpaypd making lists, then someone jumped on it I'm wrong, totally BS, only ridiculous wurstlshit, all far from reality and all that shit as always then shortly after that you post a screenshot that shows you posting someone made it to your list, smashing list because he said you were full of shit.

and btw.. "Hey you just made it to my list... got WF equipped?" means "I don't forget you anymore because I have my list and I will come for you and smash the shit out of you" ....and that my friend is a threat too. :)

Now you are complaining because someone threatened you some ridiculous thing after you threatened him first with adding him to your smashlist which is very real?

Please stop believing we are all idiots here and take all your smart shit. Its just very annoying and boring.

http://imgur.com/a/ovyQV

You asked me about my trashing, I believe i started that well after you started this.

MADD_MAXXX

MADD_MAXXX
  • 20 posts

I talked to him and he gave me: https://ask.fm/ConOf...rs/118009777927 so not much more I can do about it but asking him nicely telling him you all are so nice people there and if he could just please stop. But actually I can't fake myself that way sorry. But probably you can proof me wrong and you can pm him nicely and ask him to stop it. Being nice can work wonders.

Well we all know that melee exploits will ruin the game. After all why spend tons of fuel and keys on nice weapons when you can be easily defeated by these exploits. Now you know that there is something "more" you can do, you can threaten to kick his butt out of SON if he doesn't stop. Unless SON condones using these exploits.

Edited by MADD_MAXXX, 08 April 2017 - 02:06 PM.

Cherry

Cherry
  • 792 posts

maxx.. remember *snip*

So pointless, like usual and as you would call it ... Wurstlshit :)

And far away from topic ...

Edited by Cherry, 08 April 2017 - 09:48 PM.

BLACKDRAGON

BLACKDRAGON
  • 207 posts

Guyz..especialy Blackdragon n Cherry, i dont care about your emptiness to be fullfilled by playing this game, but i playing it too from nearly the beginning. I encountered many "bugs" that were used in the old raiding system and everytime an update was out things were changing, same as defences and tactics. Down want to be smoked? MOVE YOUR FLAG. Its not at all an equal game because without EXO and HERC most of you cannot be raided, so its not about skill in this point, the mellee exploit equalises this unballanced system. Also at least i dont use AUTOREFRESHERS as you do(which is a violation of rules). Also for being so foreseeable to even printscreen dialogs, i tell you this, i ll quit the game soon and i will post infinite tutorials on youtube so everyone know how to . The only rules i follow is the ones con will provide, and i ll accept any outcome. Gl im out

just_an_amateur i dont know why you put my name in that exploit list. 

just_an_amateur= Angelina_croft

Angelina_croft you the one using melee exploits, so stop blame others. Son most of them full of exploits and shi**

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

I only show 3 log only that Son itself using exploits and cheating. dont force me post more others log. Lets everyone know that son didnt play clean raid, and blame other players using melee. WT*!!

Edited by BLACKDRAGON, 08 April 2017 - 11:12 PM.

Megaman X

Megaman X
  • 52 posts

that why S0N 2nd now and will be 4ever 2nd place...

con or sev pls lock this topic 

Megaman X

Megaman X
  • 52 posts

Im the exploiting king :P

cmon your melee exploiting is fail..and you not the king

your raid log is full of fail raid 

RAID_LOG_-_angelina_croft_vs_MEGAMAN_X.j

RAID_LOG_-_angelina_croft_vs_MEGAMAN_X_1RAID_LOG_-_angelina_croft_vs_MEGAMAN_X_1

your exploit still cant beat me

but my RPK can raid all compound and everyday i enjoying smash your member and your leader

who's the king now? :)

Blackie Are you sure, this is my only account? And it was you the one who taught me how to use that tactic so all credits to you and thx a lot <3

u the one using melee raid, blackdragon not a poor raider like u, he is fair raider only raid with his max range RPK and more rich than your stupid leader.

Edited by Megaman X, 09 April 2017 - 02:18 AM.

samwalle5

samwalle5
  • 16 posts

lol use exploits but still fail raid what a shame, exploits only for loser but pay to win always win!

BLACKDRAGON

BLACKDRAGON
  • 207 posts

Blackie Are you sure, this is my only account? And it was you the one who taught me how to use that tactic so all credits to you and thx a lot <3 Im the exploiting king :P

Moderators pls do whateva Megaman says xD xD peacee

actually its not me angelina, your all credits must go to tanag, She is the one taking lesson to everyone how to raid with melee exploits without using money to buy weapon. So you should thanks to tanag the queen melee exploits teacher. All son member full of Shi* brain that playing unfair raid to keep maintain 1st place, but unfortunately now Son no more 1st place. 

Edited by BLACKDRAGON, 09 April 2017 - 02:46 AM.

BLACKDRAGON

BLACKDRAGON
  • 207 posts

megaman_x.png

Gl Son

Aubrey Dickson

Aubrey Dickson
  • 601 posts

Damn guys and I thought I was obsessed with the game I think ALL OF YOU need to take a break from the game and the forums as this constant bickering back and forth will most likely lead to a permanent game and forum ban in the end