Photo

Even One Of The Top Alliances Melee Exploiting Now

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
26 replies to this topic

Cherry

Cherry
  • 789 posts

My alliance PAY just want to say thanks to S0N for several melee raids especially of one of their members.

Doubt alliance war will ever be fair again if even S0N starts melee exploiting.

Shame on you! Stop this!

And I ask CAG again to fix this crap finally so melee raids become impossible ....

S0_N.png

17799315_10212408831795845_1749234736565

RAID_LOG_-_dramatist_vs_Blue_Balls.png

rY0iLEW.png

Edited by Cherry, 07 April 2017 - 05:42 AM.

BLACKDRAGON

BLACKDRAGON
  • 205 posts

wow within 60 second the alliance flag stolen with using melee only. sad the 10 defender didnt do anyting to stop those melee raid :( con need see this.

Cherry

Cherry
  • 789 posts

Btw ... here is a nice version of melee exploit by EL_CHAPO, S0N ofc

Attracting fire with 4 guns, bringing melee close, knowing it won't get targeted.

xKrLXdF.jpg

Glock59

Glock59
  • 73 posts

http://t.qkme.me/3rc53b.jpg

although they're not hackers

Edited by Glock59, 07 April 2017 - 10:10 AM.

MADD_MAXXX

MADD_MAXXX
  • 16 posts

http://imgur.com/a/h6H4i

Here EL_Chapo threatened to teach his exploits to noobs.

lael

lael
  • 200 posts

If it can be done, it will not stop and I am in 100% agreement that this needs to finally be addressed and fixed ASAP and that players should not have to be the ones to "police" each other in regards to this justified or not.

Wurstl

Wurstl
  • 203 posts

Im sorry. We will talk to that guy.

Cherry

Cherry
  • 789 posts

Im sorry. We will talk to that guy.

Please make it plural Wurstl and talk to DAN_M aka EL_CHAPO as well, you know he does the same melee crap you accued BUFFALO of.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Cherry, 08 April 2017 - 05:50 AM.

Wurstl

Wurstl
  • 203 posts

I talked to him and he gave me: https://ask.fm/ConOf...rs/118009777927 so not much more I can do about it but asking him nicely telling him you all are so nice people there and if he could just please stop. But actually I can't fake myself that way sorry. But probably you can proof me wrong and you can pm him nicely and ask him to stop it. Being nice can work wonders.

Cherry

Cherry
  • 789 posts

Wursti if it is like that just stop accusing our members doing the same ... I am so tired of talking bout the same over and over again.

Obviously you don't agree with this tactics but raid with peeps who use it ... hypocritical nothing else.

Edited by Cherry, 08 April 2017 - 06:46 AM.

Wurstl

Wurstl
  • 203 posts

http://imgur.com/a/h6H4i

Here EL_Chapo threatened to teach his exploits to noobs.

"you are full of shit" made me laugh too and I can see you both laughing and using smilies in the chat. I wouldnt give this too much attention. Or do you really believe he will create an army of mad killernoobs now who will take over your world and risk getting reported teaching exploits to an amrit/maxx spy?  - looks more like shittalk to me.

The impolite greeting maybe was caused by your smashing on our members that goes on over weeks now. I can remember getting the same kind of hate when I did that, but I'm over that now. Maybe some people take this serious and don't like you for that. Did you ever consider that? Noone really knows here exactly why you are doing this so I consider you either want to damage our ally by smashing players out of the game or alliance such as PD first showed the dz how its done or to create more tensions, more aggression, more drama, more hate, more stupid forumposts and provoke quick temper reactions, in order to get someone reported and chatbanned which is taking out a raider from doing war for several rounds as you all know well.

If you really insist on something someone said in a screenshot, then you should have probably checked the other thread first where I blamed erapayl1nrczpd something, which forced cherry quickly trying to distract from the original topic with just another boring melee exploit thread such as the few hundreds before that also didn't come to any conclusion.

I'm confused now I just blamed eral1rcnzpaypd making lists, then someone jumped on it I'm wrong, totally BS, only ridiculous wurstlshit, all far from reality and all that shit as always then shortly after that you post a screenshot that shows you posting someone made it to your list, smashing list because he said you were full of shit.

and btw.. "Hey you just made it to my list... got WF equipped?" means "I don't forget you anymore because I have my list and I will come for you and smash the shit out of you" ....and that my friend is a threat too. :)

Now you are complaining because someone threatened you some ridiculous thing after you threatened him first with adding him to your smashlist which is very real?

Please stop believing we are all idiots here and take all your smart shit. Its just very annoying and boring.

Cherry

Cherry
  • 789 posts

The impolite greeting maybe was caused by your smashing on our members that goes on over weeks now. I can remember getting the same kind of hate when I did that, but I'm over that now. Maybe some people take this serious and don't like you for that. Did you ever consider that?

You smashed people for weeks, months and all attempts to stop you failed.

Your behaviour led to what S0N gets now .... think of it and don't try playing the nice guy now coz you are not!

Edited by Cherry, 08 April 2017 - 08:53 AM.

MADD_MAXXX

MADD_MAXXX
  • 16 posts

"you are full of shit" made me laugh too and I can see you both laughing and using smilies in the chat. I wouldnt give this too much attention. Or do you really believe he will create an army of mad killernoobs now who will take over your world and risk getting reported teaching exploits to an amrit/maxx spy?  - looks more like shittalk to me.

The impolite greeting maybe was caused by your smashing on our members that goes on over weeks now. I can remember getting the same kind of hate when I did that, but I'm over that now. Maybe some people take this serious and don't like you for that. Did you ever consider that? Noone really knows here exactly why you are doing this so I consider you either want to damage our ally by smashing players out of the game or alliance such as PD first showed the dz how its done or to create more tensions, more aggression, more drama, more hate, more stupid forumposts and provoke quick temper reactions, in order to get someone reported and chatbanned which is taking out a raider from doing war for several rounds as you all know well.

If you really insist on something someone said in a screenshot, then you should have probably checked the other thread first where I blamed erapayl1nrczpd something, which forced cherry quickly trying to distract from the original topic with just another boring melee exploit thread such as the few hundreds before that also didn't come to any conclusion.

I'm confused now I just blamed eral1rcnzpaypd making lists, then someone jumped on it I'm wrong, totally BS, only ridiculous wurstlshit, all far from reality and all that shit as always then shortly after that you post a screenshot that shows you posting someone made it to your list, smashing list because he said you were full of shit.

and btw.. "Hey you just made it to my list... got WF equipped?" means "I don't forget you anymore because I have my list and I will come for you and smash the shit out of you" ....and that my friend is a threat too. :)

Now you are complaining because someone threatened you some ridiculous thing after you threatened him first with adding him to your smashlist which is very real?

Please stop believing we are all idiots here and take all your smart shit. Its just very annoying and boring.

http://imgur.com/a/ovyQV

You asked me about my trashing, I believe i started that well after you started this.

MADD_MAXXX

MADD_MAXXX
  • 16 posts

I talked to him and he gave me: https://ask.fm/ConOf...rs/118009777927 so not much more I can do about it but asking him nicely telling him you all are so nice people there and if he could just please stop. But actually I can't fake myself that way sorry. But probably you can proof me wrong and you can pm him nicely and ask him to stop it. Being nice can work wonders.

Well we all know that melee exploits will ruin the game. After all why spend tons of fuel and keys on nice weapons when you can be easily defeated by these exploits. Now you know that there is something "more" you can do, you can threaten to kick his butt out of SON if he doesn't stop. Unless SON condones using these exploits.

Edited by MADD_MAXXX, 08 April 2017 - 02:06 PM.

just_an_amateur

just_an_amateur
  • 48 posts

Guyz..especialy Blackdragon n Cherry, i dont care about your emptiness to be fullfilled by playing this game, but i playing it too from nearly the beginning. I encountered many "bugs" that were used in the old raiding system and everytime an update was out things were changing, same as defences and tactics. Down want to be smoked? MOVE YOUR FLAG. Its not at all an equal game because without EXO and HERC most of you cannot be raided, so its not about skill in this point, the mellee exploit equalises this unballanced system. Also at least i dont use AUTOREFRESHERS as you do(which is a violation of rules). Also for being so foreseeable to even printscreen dialogs, i tell you this, i ll quit the game soon and i will post infinite tutorials on youtube so everyone know how to . The only rules i follow is the ones con will provide, and i ll accept any outcome. Gl im out

Wurstl

Wurstl
  • 203 posts

maxx.. remember Bhino? sev will remember him. also remember when I pmed you about his exploits and you said its not your business?

remember freehugs? you ppl blamed him scouting, then we kicked him and you recruited him.

Ask people for a favor who like you and learn to understand that this person cannot be me :)

I will for sure not threaten him to get kicked.. we are no kids here. I will tell him to wait for your and cherry's pms.

so era-l1n-rcz-pd-pay are smashing S0N members only because of 1 person: w u r s t l  no matter if I still play or not, you just come for every one that will ever join S0N just because I was raiding for them? I remember I left S0N for 3 weeks but the smashing didnt stop.

well then i got to remind you on round #31 when DA1 defeated L1N, TanaG was like cherry and annoyed me with all kind of drama, L1N was full of melee exploiters, reload exploiters, supp exploiters, long time before we all learned about it; so from that moment on I turned lvl45 the biggest smashwar in gamehistory against 1 man started and it was lead by Miss TanaG! All big L1Ns vs. small noobwurstl, that lasted for about 2 months until I got everyone pmed nicely to plz stop it. I almost quit game because that.

So according to your logic and behavior its accepted if I retaliate to PAY-ERA-RCZ-L1N-PD for what Tana and the many old L1N melee exploiters who already left the game did. PAY, ERA, RCZ can be considered as successor alliances from TanaG because some of their current members accepted her raiding with them for a time. So PAY must be a successor alliance of myself too while you all are still my old minions?

see now mad boy that the world is constantly moving and changing. your static fixated view on your outer world is very broken thinking. ;)

Provide me any proof, raidlogs of me smashing or anyone melee exploiting L1Ns before round #31 please, only then your argumentation makes sense.

Edited by Wurstl, 08 April 2017 - 09:02 PM.

Cherry

Cherry
  • 789 posts

maxx.. remember *snip*

So pointless, like usual and as you would call it ... Wurstlshit :)

And far away from topic ...

Edited by Cherry, 08 April 2017 - 09:48 PM.

lael

lael
  • 200 posts

wurstl:  You and your claims of "broken thinking" which is what you have resorted to repeatedly in threads when you get frustrated arguing with opposition or faced with real facts and logic.  Frankly I find this unacceptable and especially bewildering since con, sev and tom have made it very clear to refrain from such inflamatory antisocial accusations.  The only conclusion I can draw is that you are clearly the one with broken thinking and we cannot help you.  The link of a screenshot here  that you posted as proof of your accusations of flagswapping team speak collusion, and use of curbed flags to manipulate the score  in the alliance tab thread proved nothing except players keep a mental note of one another that are rude to them in chat to exact revenge on them which is something you should be all too familiar with.  As for trashing an entire alliance , it was not too long ago that you took it upon yourself to try to eliminate all FxU by trashing everyone in it.  I know first-hand cause you did it to me repeatedly with no provocation from me personally.  so Cherry trashes me now, so what?  I don't take it personally from her nor ever have.  I get it.  She is playing her game conscience.  That is all I ever ask of any FxU.  You, however, have taken  this game and in game arguments to another level as personal "bigoted attacks" and therefore are unable to actually argue the issues with out some form of  belittling or name-calling. How does this thread and any thread you comment on become about you?.  Accusations you have leveled against ERA could have just as easily been made against SON this past year with it's plethora of sister alliances like 5HG, HOS, EM and countless others.  Melee is also a valid separate issue and not a distraction from your baseless claims about ERA and "exploits everywhere" in sev's alliance tab thread  nor is it or should it be  a connected thread to this one.  What next Beg con to stop peeps from using fuel to speed up raids because SON cannot compete now with ERA?  Face it, you asked for a challenge, got one and now are grasping at straws to try to explain away your past losses..nothing more or less

Edited by lael, 09 April 2017 - 01:05 AM.

BLACKDRAGON

BLACKDRAGON
  • 205 posts

Guyz..especialy Blackdragon n Cherry, i dont care about your emptiness to be fullfilled by playing this game, but i playing it too from nearly the beginning. I encountered many "bugs" that were used in the old raiding system and everytime an update was out things were changing, same as defences and tactics. Down want to be smoked? MOVE YOUR FLAG. Its not at all an equal game because without EXO and HERC most of you cannot be raided, so its not about skill in this point, the mellee exploit equalises this unballanced system. Also at least i dont use AUTOREFRESHERS as you do(which is a violation of rules). Also for being so foreseeable to even printscreen dialogs, i tell you this, i ll quit the game soon and i will post infinite tutorials on youtube so everyone know how to . The only rules i follow is the ones con will provide, and i ll accept any outcome. Gl im out

just_an_amateur i dont know why you put my name in that exploit list. 

just_an_amateur= Angelina_croft

Angelina_croft you the one using melee exploits, so stop blame others. Son most of them full of exploits and shi**

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

I only show 3 log only that Son itself using exploits and cheating. dont force me post more others log. Lets everyone know that son didnt play clean raid, and blame other players using melee. WT*!!

Edited by BLACKDRAGON, 08 April 2017 - 11:12 PM.

Megaman X

Megaman X
  • 52 posts

that why S0N 2nd now and will be 4ever 2nd place...

con or sev pls lock this topic