Photo

Tactical Response Boxes

tactical response boxes TR

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

test_dude

test_dude
  • 7 posts

I got a question, nothing too big. But it is about the Tactical Respons boxes. Are these still being found? Because i got 3 TR boxes in my inventory, and i want to know if there are any more out there. Plus, if i am not mistaken my boxes are pre-release. Does that mean mine are more special? (My box includes a HERC PDW, HERC M24, M110 SASS and a PKP). I would like to know more about these Tactical Response boxes. Because i am thinking they can't be found anymore, but I would like to be sure. Please respond if you got some more info regarding the TR cases. I want to find more

tehswordninja

tehswordninja
  • 678 posts

They can't be found and are extremely valued at this point. I'm sure you could sell them in trade for something, provided you don't want to open them yourself.

test_dude

test_dude
  • 7 posts

They can't be found and are extremely valued at this point. I'm sure you could sell them in trade for something, provided you don't want to open them yourself.

i kinda do want to open them. Just because those special HERC guns inside, very rare. Because i don't think those HERK PDW HERC M24, M110 SASS and PKP LMG can be obtained somewhere else.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tactical response, boxes, TR