Game Play Boring After Awhile :(

Feedback boring disappointed

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

kevintingg

kevintingg
  • 8 posts

Hello Conartist Community,

I've been a long-time member of the Deadzone community and I just started playing Warfare Online today. At first it was fun but it gets boring quickly. There's individual upgrades for individual units but no general upgrades for the game. At first it was pretty fun but it got boring pretty quickly. I feel like the game is a bit one dimensional, and its just building units, not a lot of strategy to it, unlike the original warfare games, you can really micromanagement so that kinda decreases the fluidity of the game. I was hoping that there'd be concepts like in-game economy, where you get to manage cost and time management in addition to building your units. I really like the concept of the game but as a long time member of the ConArtist community, I feel like if I want to keep playing, its critical to the game development that the game should develop some other dynamics so that its not so simplistic and one-dimensional.

However, I have hope for you as I know Con always goes above and beyond for his players.

For now I will stop for awhile, but I shall return and I hope to see sucess

Regards

loyal conartist player

Glock59

Glock59
  • 71 posts

Early Acess game. There are still alot of stuff going along.

Edited by Glock59, 15 April 2017 - 10:47 AM.

Con

Con
  • 4,020 posts

Hello Conartist Community,

I've been a long-time member of the Deadzone community and I just started playing Warfare Online today. At first it was fun but it gets boring quickly. There's individual upgrades for individual units but no general upgrades for the game. At first it was pretty fun but it got boring pretty quickly. I feel like the game is a bit one dimensional, and its just building units, not a lot of strategy to it, unlike the original warfare games, you can really micromanagement so that kinda decreases the fluidity of the game. I was hoping that there'd be concepts like in-game economy, where you get to manage cost and time management in addition to building your units. I really like the concept of the game but as a long time member of the ConArtist community, I feel like if I want to keep playing, its critical to the game development that the game should develop some other dynamics so that its not so simplistic and one-dimensional.

However, I have hope for you as I know Con always goes above and beyond for his players.

For now I will stop for awhile, but I shall return and I hope to see sucess

Regards

loyal conartist player

Play a bit longer, you'll see the depth eventually. It's there, trust me.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Feedback, boring, disappointed