Photo

Frequent Disconnection

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

RCXR

RCXR
  • 7 posts

I always got disconnected at always say that I am already logged in to The Last Stand even though I refresh the game it always say the same thing. I already tried to log out my fb from all devices and then tried to relog in. Same thing happens everytime. Can anyone help me with this one? Thanks!

RCXR

RCXR
  • 7 posts

up. anyone mods?

RCXR

RCXR
  • 7 posts

up

RCXR

RCXR
  • 7 posts

this is annoying. always going dc during missions. no exp and items being brought home but the return time consumes. are there even mods here? nobody even replies on what to do to fix this. or just simply say that they cannot fix this issue.

RCXR

RCXR
  • 7 posts

anyone experiencing this and how did you fix it?

I always got disconnected with this message:

"You are already signed in to The last stand : Deadzone. If you have the game open in another tab or browser, please close it and try again. alternatively, try signing in again after a few minutes"

i do not have any browser or any other instance that is open. this is so annoying and it is too frequent specially when doing missions. the return time of survivors are used and no items and xp are brought home.

really appreciate if someone could share the idea on how to fix this. thanks!

Tom

Tom
  • 400 posts

Hey RCXR. Please don't bump or create duplicate topics for the same issue. We're a small team so we can't promise quick responses to issues. Is the game crashing, then on trying to reload the game you see the message "You are already signed in to The last stand : Deadzone."?
It sounds like that error message is simply because the game has crashed and still considers you online.

Have you tried clearing your cache? Trying a different browser? Making sure flash is up to date?
Its worth trying all these to at least rule them out as the culprit.

RCXR

RCXR
  • 7 posts

the message see is just after the disconnection not yet reloaded the game.

after i reload the game the mission is already finished and return time is already in effect without the items or xp that i already picked up.

i already tried clearing cache and restarting browser. i also tried different browser, my flash version is sure up to date. i have tried everything i know to somewhat fix this. nothing works. my connection is good and stable, tried it on other online games.

i hope some of you can figure how to fix this.