Patch 1.75 Build 2201

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

BLACKDRAGON

BLACKDRAGON
  • 207 posts

Today again got this problem.

bug.jpg

that disable alliance happen everyday when startup the game, This problem i get from last week, i think it might be the previous update or something, really not sure, but almost 1 week i got this problem....  and sometime doing mission or union island the game suddently disconnected, when i check internet connection all ok. 

BLACKDRAGON

BLACKDRAGON
  • 207 posts

and i want add 1 more problem. Its not happen daily but sometimes. when i raid someone the game suddently freeze, and cant move(i wait until 5-15 min and still cant move). the ratio that problem is come, if i raid 50 times the freeze game bug occur around 3-5 times. I using facebook account to play the game.

bug_2.jpg

Edited by BLACKDRAGON, 12 May 2017 - 03:33 AM.

survivor_i

survivor_i
  • 27 posts

happen to me too alliance disabled + game freeze when compound get "infected attack". dont know if the 2nd happen at someone else, since i play only 2-3 times at week dont know since when but infected attack freeze happen often usually refresh work but not today. hope these bugs get fixed soon

Drackull

Drackull
  • 4 posts

getting the stuck while loading and the alliance banner/tab missing and seems the disconnects are more frequent ... took multiple hours to do the bounty because of the stuck while loading and the disconnects while loading or in the instance

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 525 posts

It happened to me too yesterday in one of my accounts (the other one was fine). The only difference I can think of between them is that the account with the problem had a quite old Infected Bounty running but not complete, while the other had a new bounty without progress.

I cleared my cache and restarted Firefox, and everything went back to normal.

Con

Con
  • 4,146 posts

Not 100% sure what's happening with the Alliance flags, we've been looking into it but can't see anything unusual. 

Hopefully it's largely resolved by today's maintenance. 

Ghost Recon

Ghost Recon
  • 527 posts

the Bows on Kongreate server have no specialization on scavengers but on Armor Games server the bows do.

http://forum.conarti...ialize-in-bows/

Con

Con
  • 4,146 posts

the Bows on Kongreate server have no specialization on scavengers but on Armor Games server the bows do.

http://forum.conarti...ialize-in-bows/

Simple fix, sorry I missed this one. Should be good now.

Luke Ridiculous

Luke Ridiculous
  • 166 posts

did the update happened today?

I can't tell at this point and I wanna go to the island(the alli flag problem seems fixed)

ah fuck it,I'm going into the island :)

I scored perfect :D

I'll post screenshots later :)

Edited by Luke Ridiculous, 15 May 2017 - 05:50 AM.

Bapa

Bapa
  • 1 posts

Alliance flags hasn't been fixed with the patch, not only did it disappear but so did everthing in the compound. Also the crafting and research buttons were also blacked out like the alliance button.

Cherry

Cherry
  • 792 posts

The easter rewards still being there was an oversight - they will be removed in th enext maintenance.

Sev you are kidding? Easter rewards are sttill in Terror Dome :(

DXq1OmA.jpg

Drackull

Drackull
  • 4 posts

still alliance banner problem here as well and still disconnects and stuck in loading ....

ChrisHitchens

ChrisHitchens
  • 89 posts

There is a problem with the patch that needs adressing and perhaps some explaining and it's the problem with

random targeting and defender focusing on non-armored combatants.

This is the big one really.

At first I thought it only affected when fighting multiple defenders at once (that they chose different targets) but it turns out even when fighting one they switch to the squishier target. This in effect means that recons become pretty much useless as soon as 107's come into play since they simply get 1-shot by them. Even at lower lvls it becomes problematic since you often rely on armor to tank shots for your weaker glasses wearers. Against harder targets, using recons, deadeye or glasses is now completely out of the question at higher lvls. It basicly punishes tactics and rewards just armoring up and having a shoot out.

Another way that this change is really significant is that it takes away ways that has been used to deal with spawn traps making some of them in effect impossible to beat even for the best of raiders. I'm sure I'm not the only one noticing the bad effects of that change.

Also, what is it meant to do? I don't really see how it solves any problems but creates a lot of them so enlighten me :)

CasualRace

CasualRace
  • 75 posts

Attackers don't seem to be targeting defenders automatically consistently.  Sometimes when angling I end up past the first line of sight and end up targeted by several defenders.  This sometimes corrects itself and sometimes it turns into guesswork and inching along and trying to fire.  This can add quite a bit of time to some targets.

Ivan

Ivan
  • 571 posts

I've been playing around with the AI a fair bit this last week, tweaking things based on feedback. 

Can we ask, whose feedback? I dont recall seeing any polls or forum threads discussing the major problem and issue of "defender ai targeting one survivor at a time until he is suppressed". Because if there was such a thread majority of raiders would just say obviously that there is no problem there whatsoever.

Is that feedback possibly from e-mails written by certain players who want to make their compounds unbeatable?

You dont raid yourselves so its easy to present a fringe example (like melee attacker not considered a threat) and ask for a simple solution (let defenders shoot at all that is in line of sight).

You fell for the same scam as when you disabled reloading in raids. It was just a few angry money paying lvl55s who couldnt stand seeing their strong defenses being taken out by a reload tank. If you asked the community, 90% would tell you that it doesnt affect them in any way. Neither have they experienced it nor have they done it.

I raid for 4 years and hadnt had both. And in this process of indulging a chosen few, you actually DISABLED RELOADING IN RAIDS lol. Take a look at that sentence and think a little if you dare,

So back to the newest scam you are falling for,due to your inexperience and not knowing what mechanics are used in day to day raiding and their relation to weapons and gear that are being used, day to day, accepted by community, established, well known and just fine as they are (or were sadly).

The players that wrote to you (if they did-its just a theory of mine) knew very well what they wanted to achieve.

lvl 55 compound (of such players) covers 100% of the compound map with effective range. you get that? you believe me? ask others,make a poll or something. Ok,moving on, baby steps.

When you spawn on such a compound,you are being shot at by lets say 4-6 long rifles. Only way such a compound could be dealt with..and is by no means a 100% success is to have one attacker being closest to the defenders carrying a gun that has lower range,so he doesnt get up to shoot and die but instead gives a second of time (while defenders are shooting and suppressing him), a literal second or two for your guys to take a couple of shots and for you to throw a smoke grenade on your feet. And rinse and repeat and maybe,if there are no crit shots and yada yada 10 other things you break that defense.

And you made it so...everybody dies upon entering the raid. Oh that sounds great, raiding is finally fixed, amazing. Community will love it.

So there you go, i hope your selected few are happy now, because all who dare to venture to their compounds are just wasting time.

And btw, what i mentioned like 50 times by now on this forum, but is obviously not important and extremely fringe,it is much less important than say, survivors that are out of cover running and stuff.

Why do we have compounds that cover 100% of compound map with effective range? Why hasnt the compound been expanded yet with added more distant high covers, or range of the problem guns lowered? Oh, wait, yeah, that is not an issue at all.

Cheers.

BLACKDRAGON

BLACKDRAGON
  • 207 posts

ivan there are many way to beat them who with the componds that cover 100% of compound map with eff range. one of the way is use herc armors. use herc armors in close spawn to beat them.  

KW_RAIDER

KW_RAIDER
  • 12 posts

Well @ Black Dragon so u are saying u need 10 herc armor to beat these Hard spawn trap after recent AI change, btw did u ever notice how many of guys are there with 5/10 herc armors. except money wallet warrior, normal guys still fighting hard to get cache, compo etc to craft them.

Its kinda turning DZ into more PTW as with normal armor u cant beat those spawn trap at lvl 55. so u have to spend money, buy prem keys, open as many prem box and if u lucky enough u will get herc cache out of em, then spend around 3K fuel to craft a max HERC armor, dude not every guy can do tht. m sure even 95% of players on all DZ server not having Herc armors, SO just couple SO called best AG raider (wallet warrior) complain Con abt it to get benifit and con immediately make a change in AI without even asking or collecting suggestion for this change.

Well i raided on Kong for more then 4 years and still doing but being honest 1 thing i can say that this recent update of change in AI make it more hard to raid specially for new raiders who raids with crafted or blue stuff mixed with 1/2 uni LR.

Most of old raiders still can manage very well as thy are owner of very Best LR's of server, but think if those oldest player having dificulty with recent AI change then just think abt new raiders. with present scenario, if u wanna do 3 manning a decent defence so u have 2 option either u do angle and pick 1 by 1 tht u will not get most of time, 2nd u must have a max range LR and u just simply outrange defenders LR and kill well before time finish. or else u have to use all 5 man team to beat a descent defence.

as explained by Ivan, earlier only front most guy have to supress by defender till that time ur other guy can shoot freely but its not same case with change in AI, if u take 3 man team against 10 defender, u will instant supress as 3 against 10 u cant stand a chance to shoot, as defender target multiple target now.

well still i have 1 doubt, how this recent change stops melle nade exploit, that was the so called MAIN THEME of this recent change.

Sorry for my rusty english as its not my mother tongue. try my best to explain my thoughts abt this recent change.

as an old raider of Kong i wish con should revert it back atleast AI multiple target, so u can raid with only descent stuff, and help make this game not a PTW.

tingadabopper

tingadabopper
  • 25 posts

I think raiding/PvP is still fine, I've been using glasses, recons at 55 etc and they're fine.

I imagine this will be full of posts of people suggesting ways to make the game easier for them, just like every other game forum.

" if u take 3 man team against 10 defender, u will instant supress as 3 against 10 u cant stand a chance to shoot, as defender target multiple target now."

so bring 5? this is what I meant earlier, ways to make the game easier for the person posting lol. Why wouldn't defenders target multiple attackers? someone spawned on me in range of EVERY SINGLE DEFENDER of mine and still won cos they had one guy with an SMG suppressed not taking any damage so this will stop that exploit. :)

also your english is fine KW. :)

ty for reading

TheWhopperTinger :)

chris327

chris327
  • 76 posts

Can we ask, whose feedback? I dont recall seeing any polls or forum threads discussing the major problem and issue of "defender ai targeting one survivor at a time until he is suppressed". Because if there was such a thread majority of raiders would just say obviously that there is no problem there whatsoever.

Is that feedback possibly from e-mails written by certain players who want to make their compounds unbeatable?

You dont raid yourselves so its easy to present a fringe example (like melee attacker not considered a threat) and ask for a simple solution (let defenders shoot at all that is in line of sight).

You fell for the same scam as when you disabled reloading in raids. It was just a few angry money paying lvl55s who couldnt stand seeing their strong defenses being taken out by a reload tank. If you asked the community, 90% would tell you that it doesnt affect them in any way. Neither have they experienced it nor have they done it.

I raid for 4 years and hadnt had both. And in this process of indulging a chosen few, you actually DISABLED RELOADING IN RAIDS lol. Take a look at that sentence and think a little if you dare,

So back to the newest scam you are falling for,due to your inexperience and not knowing what mechanics are used in day to day raiding and their relation to weapons and gear that are being used, day to day, accepted by community, established, well known and just fine as they are (or were sadly).

The players that wrote to you (if they did-its just a theory of mine) knew very well what they wanted to achieve.

lvl 55 compound (of such players) covers 100% of the compound map with effective range. you get that? you believe me? ask others,make a poll or something. Ok,moving on, baby steps.

When you spawn on such a compound,you are being shot at by lets say 4-6 long rifles. Only way such a compound could be dealt with..and is by no means a 100% success is to have one attacker being closest to the defenders carrying a gun that has lower range,so he doesnt get up to shoot and die but instead gives a second of time (while defenders are shooting and suppressing him), a literal second or two for your guys to take a couple of shots and for you to throw a smoke grenade on your feet. And rinse and repeat and maybe,if there are no crit shots and yada yada 10 other things you break that defense.

And you made it so...everybody dies upon entering the raid. Oh that sounds great, raiding is finally fixed, amazing. Community will love it.

So there you go, i hope your selected few are happy now, because all who dare to venture to their compounds are just wasting time.

And btw, what i mentioned like 50 times by now on this forum, but is obviously not important and extremely fringe,it is much less important than say, survivors that are out of cover running and stuff.

Why do we have compounds that cover 100% of compound map with effective range? Why hasnt the compound been expanded yet with added more distant high covers, or range of the problem guns lowered? Oh, wait, yeah, that is not an issue at all.

Cheers.

mainly curious on this part,

he players that wrote to you (if they did-its just a theory of mine) knew very well what they wanted to achieve.

how is this not an exploit? its doing the same thing as reload exploit. making someone not stand to not take damage to buy time. 

lael

lael
  • 279 posts

Hi.  Part of this patch was in response to my post in feedback "more melee madness."  There was no "scam."  If this fix did create additional problems for raiders it was an unintended consequence and I am sure all player feedback here will be considered in any additional tweaking.