Photo

Cannot Zoom With Mouse Wheel Anymore

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

historiker

historiker
  • 5 posts

Up to a couple weeks ago, I could zoom in and out of my compound the DZ map, or a mission with the mouse wheel.  It doesnt work anymore.  Can you restore that functionality? clicking the +/- wastes time.

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 292 posts

I can still do that in both the compound and missions (I was never able to do it in the map), so it's probably on your end. What browser are you playing on?

historiker

historiker
  • 5 posts

Chrome.  Same as usual.

I can still do that in both the compound and missions (I was never able to do it in the map), so it's probably on your end. What browser are you playing on?

historiker

historiker
  • 5 posts

Ugh. Well, I logged in with Firefox, and the scrolling works. But gameplay in firefox is AWFUL - frequent disconnects, laggy, etc.  Any tips on an alternate browser?

Tom

Tom
  • 400 posts

Scrolling should work on Chrome in full screen. There's nothing we can do from our end to allow Chrome scrolling in the minimized game window unfortunately.

historiker

historiker
  • 5 posts

Scrolling should work on Chrome in full screen. There's nothing we can do from our end to allow Chrome scrolling in the minimized game window unfortunately.

Nope.  It doesn't.  Works in Firefox, but not chrome.  Looks like others are having this issue too.

Tom

Tom
  • 400 posts

Looks like they may have updated something then. I wasn't experiencing this earlier but am now. Unfortunately there isn't a lot we can do from here other than recommending a different browser to play in.