Photo

New Screen

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

mickeyd

mickeyd
  • 56 posts

I've noticed a new loading screen. I wonder what it is??

Aubrey Dickson

Aubrey Dickson
  • 437 posts

from the looks of it it is most likely the high activity zones

Bieroholiker

Bieroholiker
  • 55 posts

Probably yes, i think it will be really helpful for the Infected Bounties. Gonna ask some questions later, but first lets see how it works out

tehswordninja

tehswordninja
  • 643 posts

Definitely looks like it, you can easily see a red outline around a few buildings. The thing that makes me curious is the roadmap showed only one building being red, so thats something

Zingman

Zingman
  • 3,124 posts

18402701_1330179660408114_15577109449488

"High Activity Zones" would be the obvious guess, but we've been spectacularly wrong before. 

Trying to keep an open mind and stating only what I see, and not as much as what I think...

---

Bottom left of the image has twelve "tiles" numbered 01 to 12.

Bottom right of the image has a block of text.  Only the first two letters are legible.  Looks like HA_______

---

White text on the right hand side (in three groups based on the spacing):

REC

CS

MT140

APS

28N-H

RLV

SS 9.47

BFI

9800 (possibly -- cut off)

The first one (REC) is obvious.  It's a recording.   The rest don't mean that much at first glance, though they remind me of HERC acronyms/designations.

---

As far as the red box goes...

It almost looks like there are two red boxes to me.  A larger one encompassing a police station and a couple of other buildings and a smaller one to the left which is mostly obscured.

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 231 posts

"28N-H" might be about this helicopter, and RLV returns this registration for a helicopter. BFI might be the IATA/FAA identificator for the King County International Airport. SS might be "Sum of Squares", which is often used in aerial photogrammetry analysis (which means, taking measures out of aerial photographs). Perhaps REC stand for RECON?

As for the two boxes, it looks like a zoom box to me, judging by the size of the police station in the square versus the other police station below.

Maybe I'm reading into it too much (it's hard to find acronyms in Google without a precise reference), but it sounds to me that these are the parameters of aerial photos used to determine the size or characteristics of something. If so, it probably means that it's for high activity zones, since HERC would need to do aerial recon in the area to determine which zones have high number of zombies.

I seem to have a lot of time in my hands :P

Edited by Lana Woo, 12 May 2017 - 07:31 PM.

Ghost Recon

Ghost Recon
  • 493 posts

I can only think of the High activity zones at the moment on the loading screen.

passing player

passing player
  • 434 posts

it looks like the bigger red square is showing a zoomed in section of the cut off small square.

because right below the small square is a warehouse which doesn't fit in size with the police station in the big square.

I say it is high activity zones. Because in the roadmap the high activity zones are shown sort of like that as well.

Bieroholiker

Bieroholiker
  • 55 posts

About the 12 "tiles" that Zingman mentioned. What if this is a selection menu for the infected. Like whrere you can find more Police, Military, HERC, Riot, Bruisers, Dogs, Scienist, Walkers, Runners, Fat, Unique and Rare Elites = 12

Edit: If not it could be a new research for Infected Bounties

Edited by Bieroholiker, 13 May 2017 - 12:07 PM.

Zingman

Zingman
  • 3,124 posts

loading05-15_zpskzmvfxba.jpg

Slight change to the loading screen, now there is an inset picture of what looks like a large group of zombies to me.

lael

lael
  • 161 posts

Really?  All I see is one survivor amidst alot of damage

passing player

passing player
  • 434 posts

in the inset, looks like a guy with a M-TAR aiming at what could be either a swarm of zombies or a pile of dead ones.

a couple of zombies seems to be carrying melee weapons.

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 231 posts

I don't see it. They all look like zombies to me.:

2efsrrr.jpg

The guy in the front looks like a zombie turning its face towards the camera, and the ones in the back seem to try to climb a wall.

Edited by Lana Woo, 17 May 2017 - 01:49 AM.

Ghost Recon

Ghost Recon
  • 493 posts

another new update on the loading screen found this familiar character from Halloween event wearing a hood and a gas mask that looks like   "X"

SpLqi9T.png?1

Edited by Ghost Recon, 18 May 2017 - 07:15 PM.

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 231 posts

HAZ-I CONFIRM = High Activity Zone I, Confirmed

Yup, it seems we're getting the hard mode now.

EDIT: The character in the new screen has a vest or something that says "DZ-1". Did Mr. X had it too?

Edited by Lana Woo, 19 May 2017 - 01:15 AM.

tehswordninja

tehswordninja
  • 643 posts

https://prnt.sc/fbbuih

Now this is getting interesting.

That's definitely not Mr. X.

passing player

passing player
  • 434 posts

if you look right below the DZ-1 on the guy (a bit down, to a faint red bar) it says something like:

(BEGIN) Time ... is (executing? unclear) (END)

things in parentheses are what I think is there. I am sure of the "time.. is" part but not about the "executing" part. the begin and end show where the message start and end.

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 231 posts

-How about "Time Consumes Everything"? (Not so sure about the second word, but almost surethat it starts with "c" and ends with "es", about 8 letters long):

28qlok.jpg

The other mesage, to the right, begins with a W and ends with "...to us all".

28bcmjc.jpg

Edited by Lana Woo, 24 May 2017 - 01:45 AM.

lael

lael
  • 161 posts

I want to know whatever happened to that mysterious emergency radio channel a few years back and the alphanumeric  coding of messages...is this just another tease?  

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 231 posts

Whatever it is, it seems we will find out soon:

2ywii3b.jpg