Photo

Containment - High Activity Zones Event

• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

Cherry

Cherry
  • 792 posts

Did I get it right, the HZA are the same for all players? At least all my accounts on different levels have the same HZA

On a level 30 account I have a HZA in Uptown ... means the lower level I am the less chance to loot three HZA daily?

A level 35 HZA in Uptown doesn't make any sense to me ....

Why aren't those areas in range of players level?

bossfighter7

bossfighter7
  • 56 posts

I haven't tried the HAZ zones but it seems like a good idea and a challenge to people who don't have the Op weapons in hope that they could get some stronger weapons.

VASH581

VASH581
  • 71 posts

I tried the Ark-burn 1600S but something's wrong with it. It simply won't attack the zombie that are too close to the user. A melee weapon shouldn't have minimum range!

nikkz

nikkz
  • 7 posts
Please extend the event

sorete12

sorete12
  • 18 posts

Please extend the event

I have the same question, i don't want to loose this event like i did with the bootleg one.

Hakusai

Hakusai
  • 53 posts

Wait a second...

iqbout.jpg

HERC was recruiting? Why nobody told me that?

(I mean, it could be a good feature to be hired by HERC sometimes as "cleanup" teams of both infected and survivors, don't you think?)

So...Will us facing survivors with stronger equipment in the raider compound? lol

Or just an announce of more human enemies in further days?

(P.S. Although I am not sure are other players and Con still remember of the existance of raider compound,since there still don't have big adjustment for the raider compound,not even the extra drop of event component like the 2016 Christmas event )

bossfighter7

bossfighter7
  • 56 posts

My god is the HAZ areas fun yet hard its the best

longorjames

longorjames
  • 210 posts

Is this a question or a statement? 

It is fun, but if they just throw an elite at you while you're in a small store or house you kind of just die... or are forced to exit.

longorjames

longorjames
  • 210 posts

I was seen the new melee doesnt work properly, this is a video from another player

after 1:11 it seems that it stop functioning and need to move survivors

Con, would you please comment on the way the weapon works. Is it intended to function like that? Or is it indeed a bug, and is there a fix in the making? Depending on the answer, I may or may not craft the item.

Edited by longorjames, 28 May 2017 - 05:00 AM.

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 539 posts

It's not minimum range. Look at 1:25, the survivor in the orange suit attacks a fat zombie even though it's too close to him, and at 1:34 the weapon just stops attacking even though the distance between the riot zombies and the survivors remains the same. Plus, if it were minimum range it would be a) listed in the weapon stats, and B) would not impede the weapon to keep attacking, it would only reduce the accuracy of the weapon.

It's clearly a bug, probably because no other melee weapon had nearly as many APS as this one.

Edited by Lana Woo, 28 May 2017 - 06:10 AM.

longorjames

longorjames
  • 210 posts

It's not minimum range. Look at 1:25, the survivor in the orange suit attacks a fat zombie even though it's too close to him, and at 1:34 the weapon just stops attacking even though the distance between the riot zombies and the survivors remains the same. Plus, if it were minimum range it would be a) listed in the weapon stats, and B) would not impede the weapon to keep attacking, it would only reduce the accuracy of the weapon.

It's clearly a bug, probably because no other melee weapon had nearly as many APS as this one.

So could a simple fix be to just lower the APS by half and double the damage per hit? 

zsoleszdc

zsoleszdc
  • 380 posts

longorjames: Hey Con, is this a feature in the game or a bug?

Con: Yes

Hakusai

Hakusai
  • 53 posts

Con, would you please comment on the way the weapon works. Is it intended to function like that? Or is it indeed a bug, and is there a fix in the making? Depending on the answer, I may or may not craft the item.

I would say it mostly a bug.

As I used my tac-blade for cleaning the barricade in other players' compound,my survivors suddenly stop swinging their blade when they were destroying the barricade. This phenomenon just appear recently,I think it just like a bug that applied on other melee weapon too...

Edited by Hakusai, 28 May 2017 - 02:34 PM.

longorjames

longorjames
  • 210 posts

Should I just craft the Arc Burner anyways and just wait for the fix? 

Con

Con
  • 4,151 posts

We're looking at it. It does appear to be the APS that's causing it. Likely that it's an animation related issue. Should have a solution soon. 

Luke Ridiculous

Luke Ridiculous
  • 166 posts

longorjames: Hey Con, is this a feature in the game or a bug?

Con: Yes

lol well meme'd =)

We're looking at it. It does appear to be the APS that's causing it. Likely that it's an animation related issue. Should have a solution soon. 

why not both?(I mean it's more likely to happen when your weapon is a high APS one and yes,I've tested it myself and I've never seen a slow swinging melee to have a bug like this)I mean the APS seems to be likely indirectly causing it imo

Edited by Luke Ridiculous, 29 May 2017 - 04:06 AM.

Luke Ridiculous

Luke Ridiculous
  • 166 posts

but...but I thought it's easy :( something's wrong with me I guess

I've been doing manuals for almost my entire lifespan of my account and the time I've only auto'ed when the time I was too lazy to click around

...I've also explored ALL of the locations(and it's entirety of it's other variants) so this could just make it easy to just buzz(place the survivors) and scavenge around

Edited by Luke Ridiculous, 29 May 2017 - 04:17 AM.

longorjames

longorjames
  • 210 posts

Maintenance is going on, is that the melee weapon APS fix? :o Please say yes :) 

Luke Ridiculous

Luke Ridiculous
  • 166 posts

Maintenance is going on, is that the melee weapon APS fix? :o Please say yes :)

according to the meme,he will :)

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 539 posts

why not both?(I mean it's more likely to happen when your weapon is a high APS one and yes,I've tested it myself and I've never seen a slow swinging melee to have a bug like this)I mean the APS seems to be likely indirectly causing it imo

Because taking the APS from this weapon would be removing the most interesting aspect of it.