Photo

Last Login Time

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

GameGirl

GameGirl
  • 30 posts

Seems like since last night's update, the Last Login time (on the Alli member list) is not accurate. Looks like it's not registering logins for today.  Is it this way for anyone else?

lael

lael
  • 279 posts

Hi.  I too just made a post about this because I did not see yours right away.

Sev

Sev
  • 551 posts

Is there a way for you to confirm that this is only effecting alliances, or are they appearing online for everyone?

GameGirl

GameGirl
  • 30 posts

Is there a way for you to confirm that this is only effecting alliances, or are they appearing online for everyone?

You can still see if other players are online via the compound list, but within your alliance you can see how long it's been since other members have logged in last. That timer is no longer accurate. 
It wouldn't affect non-alliance players because there's no Last Login information for other players, only fellow alli members. 

lael

lael
  • 279 posts

You can see when members are online if they are online but the timer of when they last logged in does not work, so when they log in and log out the time of last log in remains unchanged, which for most in FxU corresponds to the time of the last update 22 hrs ago.

Sev

Sev
  • 551 posts

I can see where the problem is, but I couldn't find what was causing it.  I uploaded a patch this afternoon that I think will correct the issue but it won't update until the next time they sign in.

lael

lael
  • 279 posts

Patch seems to have corrected the problem, thanks