Photo

Almost A Year Later....

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Vandax

Vandax
  • 8 posts

I figured that some, if not all of the glitches may have been addressed or fixed.  (which is why I gave up trying to play this game).  But hoped that it might have improved... nope, nice little time-outs in the game, where when the game finally catches up, your characters are either swarmed or shot to pieces.  

Sad... very sad.  This game has a lot of potential.  But it's not worth wasting my time to see what 'else' is still glitched.  

I gave up playing a few times before.  Mostly, while in the middle of a combat, my game would lock up, and I'd find my characters wiped out, no loot, and a 4 hour delay before I could send them out again.  Not just here and there, but almost every combat mission save for a few.

If this game is still around in a couple of years, I might try it again, and hope that by that time, the game will actually work as intended.

lolzarz

lolzarz
  • 396 posts

I figured that some, if not all of the glitches may have been addressed or fixed.  (which is why I gave up trying to play this game).  But hoped that it might have improved... nope, nice little time-outs in the game, where when the game finally catches up, your characters are either swarmed or shot to pieces.  

Sad... very sad.  This game has a lot of potential.  But it's not worth wasting my time to see what 'else' is still glitched.  

I gave up playing a few times before.  Mostly, while in the middle of a combat, my game would lock up, and I'd find my characters wiped out, no loot, and a 4 hour delay before I could send them out again.  Not just here and there, but almost every combat mission save for a few.

If this game is still around in a couple of years, I might try it again, and hope that by that time, the game will actually work as intended.

Wrong game bud

Vandax

Vandax
  • 8 posts

The Last Stand... nope, it's the right game 'bud'

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 453 posts

This is the Warfare Online forum :P