littlemac
  • 2 posts

been dealing the same problem with others :(

please help me  User Id: fb100000363460104

thanks in advance.

Step 1: zombies rush to my base
​Step 2: I click to " bring it on" button
​Step 3: Save failed, 

Something went wrong while trying to save your game.

Please refresh the page to restart game and reconnect to server.

Step 4: I click to "refresh" button.

Step 5: Waiting to loading screen and opening to my base, (base loading is done)

Step 6: zombies rushing.  and ı click refresh button again, it keeps looping again and again.

Edited by littlemac, 29 May 2017 - 09:31 AM.

Kerensa

Kerensa
  • 3 posts

I am having the same gave save error.  Mine is happening when I complete a mission,  seems to be any area,  and I go to leave and get the game save failed, and am right back to square one.  if I try to make a donation on war tasks it tells me It can't be processed, and then has to restart.  

Obsidian Butterfly

Obsidian Butterfly
  • 4 posts

hi i can't progress in the island ive done it so many times now that its driving me nuts. this time i took a screen shoot because i refused to  do it again. 

it keeps giving me the save file error. not sure how to post images thought let me know how and ill post it.  or let me see if i can just pate directly here

nope wont let me paste here.

User Id: fb100001864755019

Kerensa

Kerensa
  • 3 posts

I am having the same gave save error.  Mine is happening when I complete a mission,  seems to be any area,  and I go to leave and get the game save failed, and am right back to square one.  if I try to make a donation on war tasks it tells me It can't be processed, and then has to restart.  

I do not know if anything was done on this; however, the issue of not being able to donate on war tasks has cleared up.  The problem of the save failed message and reload on manned missions continues.   

Obsidian Butterfly

Obsidian Butterfly
  • 4 posts

two of the three problem i was having cleared up.. i can donate again and i can do manual missions. but i had to suicide in island since i could not abandon it nor could i proceed in it. Its very annoying because ive been trying to get more than 240 points in island since i came back to the game and i finally did it not once but three times and the darn thing would not let me claim my price once i got to that screen it would say save file error and it was like waving a nice cold coke to a person who has been walking for hours in the desert so close yet so far.. But i am grateful to be able to at least get points by doing missions and able to contribute to the war efforts again. 

Kerensa

Kerensa
  • 3 posts

All of my tech issues are solved for the moment.  thanks to whomever did whatever.

Obsidian Butterfly

Obsidian Butterfly
  • 4 posts
<p>the bug is back i can't do manual missions i have already lost 36 raid points because every time i do a manual missions it says file save error&nbsp;</p>
<p>every time i refresh every mission i have done since this morning or any change to armor or gear goes back to what it was. ive literately lost out since yesterday on several unies. and countless resources and over 300 raid points. can some one please fix this.&nbsp;</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>please fix this i finished my bounty got some good stuff out of it was happy for like a min then i go to set up my research and the entire thing freezes and i get the save file error soon after and my bounty is reset and unfinished and my stuff is gone. been playing for a while and this is just making me not want to play this game a game is not suppose to be this buggy. i opened up two uni boxes with premium keys and the fuel 24 hour bonus is gone the fuel i got from the box is gone the box is gone the key is gone but i have no fuel and no fuel 24 hour boost.&nbsp;</p>

Edited by Obsidian Butterfly, 31 May 2017 - 09:58 PM.

Harpago

Harpago
  • 1,677 posts

I'm getting this again with tactics manuals causing game crashes. A suppression resistance manual keeps crashing on the island. Think i'll stay off these tactics things until this is sorted.

Main account if you want to have a look Con

Con

Con
  • 4,020 posts

I'm getting this again with tactics manuals causing game crashes. A suppression resistance manual keeps crashing on the island. Think i'll stay off these tactics things until this is sorted.

Main account if you want to have a look Con

Cheers, we'll look into it.

Obsidian Butterfly

Obsidian Butterfly
  • 4 posts

i am still having the save file error it's gotten to the point where 99% of the raids and missions i do i get no credit for. as soon as i click to go home i get the screen with the window that says Saved Failed... Its been a horrible week been having this issue since Monday and it has not gone away. ive lost out on gear/weapon/fuel/ war points and so forth... 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: save failed