Photo

Emergency Care Kits/item Kits.

Active Gear Medical Item

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Fredswar1

Fredswar1
  • 139 posts

I believe Medics Should be able to treat the injuries of survivors during missions and raids. This would work for both injuries sustained during the mission/raid for injuries sustained before the mission/raid. This would give high amounts of XP to the selected medic performing the operation. In order to treat the injuries of the survivors during missions, a medic would need BOTH of the following: A) A Medical Gear Item container B) The necessary medical items to treat the injury. This introduces a new gear item, or at the very least, a new aspect for medical gear items. As far as I see it, these Emergency Care Kits would contain all of the medical items that the player has, making it very useful. 

Besides serving as a portable Medical Inventory, for the Medic on the go, these Emergency Care Kits would also provide some other boosts to the medic, such as increased heal speed, as many other medical items do. 

The reason this might be added is to make the medics more "realistic" and useful. These Medics would be trained in Emergency Care, and would know how to treat the wounds of their survivors ASAP, meaning before they arrived back to the compound to receive treatment... A skill crucial to survival in the DZ

(Subject to change without notice*)

passing player

passing player
  • 440 posts

seems legit.

I think the kits should be made craftable (only craftable or scavengable as well?), but with a reasonable fuel amount.

Fredswar1

Fredswar1
  • 139 posts

Well, seeing as how these kits would contain medical items which the player has, they would be craft-able, seeing as how the Engineers, assisted by the Medics, would have created improvised, portable containers for medical items, for use outside of the compound (such as during missions, or raids) for the Medic on the go. However, being improvised, these Emergency Care Kits wouldn't be as good as the ones you could find in the Dead Zone (unfortunately). 

Edited by Fredswar1, 28 May 2017 - 03:32 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Active Gear, Medical Item