Photo

Mad Raiders

Im Done LOL KIDDING

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Patorisha

Patorisha
  • 4 posts

You chill when someone attacks your compound and destroys everything, even though it's not really necessary? No? Well it's a no for me too.

Repairing stuffs stressing the shoot outta me, like the freak I will be needing so much nails!!! XD
Which I would say the raider who raided me will feel really great seeing me pissed.

(Feeling much better now!?) XD

nope, cannot revenge, my army's too 'not that in shape' against them..

This thread isn't about how  pissed I am about the mad raiders,
​I mean can't blame you guys if you're like that :c
​or maybe you're just too sad about your real life that makes you destroy every barricades you see or that innocent watchtowers
​who do nothing but watch you gets angry (lol why does this sounds like I'm triggered? XD)

​Anyways!!! XD
This is about your experiences with mad raiders, share em and let's call them names ( mehehehehe XD)
​JK, IT WOULD BE NICE if you'll add some emotional description XD LOL!
​(oh there's a thread already about this? :c umm oki let me know)

​Purpose:
​Letting me know I'm not the only one, Warehouses for life, Nails for life, Alum Wires for life.

​PS: To all raiding my compound, Just.. don't mess up with my barricades and my watchtowers, u can now just get my alliance flag without
​hurting them.

" I don't know what I'm doing with my life, maybe I'm bored, maybe I'm sad, maybe I just don't know what to do anymore. "
​- Patorisha 2017

passing player

passing player
  • 460 posts

wait a second.

what is this supposed to be.

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 446 posts

I think the OP wants to rant about being thrashed, but doesn't want to make it too obvious so it's inviting others to do the same.

I wonder if this applies here:

Do not:

-  Flame or insult other members

I know getting thrashed by a raider sucks, but starting a topic just to insult other players is a good way to get your topic locked or even a banning from the forum.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Im, Done, LOL, KIDDING