Photo

Survivor Ai

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

edwards128

edwards128
  • 4 posts

Hi, I love this game but the thing that winds me up the most is the erratic survivor AI during rushes or elite encounters, you send a character one way and it either completely ignores the command , stays still or turns and runs at the infected.........grrrrrrrrrrrr.

I dont know if anyone else feels this way or it just me STILL its a great game and still enjoy playing it after all these years.

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 539 posts

Ok, sometimes it happens to me when you try to move them one survivor does not run (because I clicked on somebody else or because the area I clicked does not respond), but you said they were running towards the infected? You mean, besides the normal behavior for melee survivors?

Could you give a little more detail about when this happens?

edwards128

edwards128
  • 4 posts

Ok, sometimes it happens to me when you try to move them one survivor does not run (because I clicked on somebody else or because the area I clicked does not respond), but you said they were running towards the infected? You mean, besides the normal behavior for melee survivors?

Could you give a little more detail about when this happens?

Hi, sorry it occurs more during elite infected rushes than standard rushes, i try to block with my melee and led them where i want but every now and then they charge in even if ive clicked on them to go away from danger. Your correct that sometimes i may click into an unaccessible spot but im not doing that all the time. I know melee survivors go to meet the threat but it definately isnt just that. I click on them to retreat a good distance and "sometimes" they just stand  their ground or move a bit then turn and reengage. Obviousy this gets really annoying in the new hazard zones as the elite can wipe you out pretty quickly.

But if no one else is having this problem i'll have to accept its either me or my pc.