Photo

New Achievements

Achievements

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Fredswar1

Fredswar1
  • 282 posts

Though there are a decent amount of achievements already in the game,  I'd like to see more achievements to complete. Things like "Achievements" are a very important feature for a game like this have, because they give the player extra stuff to do, by giving them stuff to "accomplish" or in this sense- Achieve. Many of the players who've been playing for quite some time now have probably completed most, if not all of the current achievements by now.  Below are a list of In-Game Achievements I'd like to see in the game. I've given each of them an interesting name, along with a brief description. Feel free to comment or even add some suggestions of your own, just be sure to check and make sure that  achievements very similar to yours aren't already in the game.

POSSIBLE NEW Achievements:

Why did the Chicken Cross the Road? - Run 50 missions on Streets and Highways.

Walls of Steel - Down 20 Hostile Survivors by defending the compound.

accident prone - Have yours survivors sustain over 500 injuries. 

Stay Fly, Till I Die - Equip all of the accessory/clothing slots equipped with clothing/accessories for all of your survivors 

Memento - Craft 10 Event Items. 

Welcome to the Party - Join an Alliance for the 1st time. 

Extra! Extra! Read all about it! - Post at least 5 messages on an  Alliance Activity Board(s). 

Non-Commissioned Officer - be promoted to a corporal (E3), Sergeant (E4), or Staff Sergeant (E5) in an alliance. 

Commissioned Officer - Be promoted to an officer rank in an alliance, 

And so our journey begins - At the end of an Alliance War Round, be in an Alliance Which placed in the Top 100 on the War Point Score Board. 

Halfway there - At the end of an Alliance War Round, be in an Alliance Which placed in the Top 50 on the War Point Score Board

Nearing the Finish the Line - At the end of an Alliance War Round, be in an alliance which placed in the Top 10 on the War Point Score Board

We've Reached our destination!! -At the end of an Alliance War Round, be in alliance which placed in the Top 3 on the War Point Score board

Lending a helping hand - Contribute to 5 different alliance War Tasks. 

Ask Not What Your Alliance Can Do For YOU.... - Score over 5000 War Points.

Capture the Flag - Capture over 60 Alliance Flags.

God  of War - At the end of an Alliance War Round, be in an Alliance which placed in the Top 3, and be the person to score the most war points in that alliance, at the end of the round. 

Hard Hittaz - Cause over 500 injuries to the survivors of other players. 

Nationalist - protect the flag from hostile attackers at least 1 time. 

Looks like it's on him... - Steal over 10 thousand metal from enemy alliance members. 

Heavy Losses - Lose over 50  flags. 

Pyrrhic Victory - Defend your alliance flag/banner against a hostile raider, but have all of your present survivors, downed, whilst defending it. 

Jack of All Trades - Awarded at any time when the leader has a minimum of 40 skill points on all skills.

Gotta Go Fast... - Complete 10 manual missions in less than 1 minute with 100% Scavenge Achieved. 

Legion Of Mercenaries - be apart of an alliance with over 40 players. 

How to Survive your 1st Night in the Dead Zone - Awarded at any time when a minimum of 24 hours total in-game play time has been spent. 

Officer Down!!! - Kill over 200 Police Infected. 

All you can kill buffet - Complete 5 missions where at least 150 infected were killed. 

Get them While they're Hot!!! - Complete 5 missions where  100% Scavenge was achieved in 15 seconds or less. 

Hoarder - Awarded at any time maximum inventory capacity was reached. 

You don't even know it yet, but you're already Dead - Run 5 missions where all survivors were downed in 30 seconds or less. 

Paper Route - Have your survivors travel a combined distance of 5000 meters in the dead zone. 

Bounty Hunter - Successfully complete a Survivor Bounty for the first time. 

Dead Man Walking - Have a bounty placed on you for the first time. 

Wanted Dead or Alive - Place a bounty on another player for the first time. 

Union City Trade Center - Trade with over 20 different players. 

Yin - Run over 100 missions during the Night time (in-game)

Yang - Run over  100 missions during the day time (in-game)

One Man's trash is another man's treasure - trade at least 20 junk items to other player(s). 

Is that all you all got? -  Awarded when all other available achievements have been accomplished.

Coraline - In the Terror Dome, score at least 2000 points. 

Knock, Knock...  - Break down 200 compound doors. 

Enjoy it while it lasts.  - Complete 20 missions where the mission was ended due, to the time expiring. 

Thinning out the Herd - Complete at least 10 missions on Heavy Activity Zones. 

Happy Holidays!!! - Kill over 1000 Infected during a Holiday themed Event. 

(*Subject to change without notice)

Edited by Fredswar1, 29 May 2017 - 03:12 PM.

Con

Con
  • 4,051 posts

Some interesting ideas. But there's quite a few (194 in fact):

http://tlaststand.wi...tand:_Dead_Zone

Fredswar1

Fredswar1
  • 282 posts

Some interesting ideas. But there's quite a few (194 in fact):

http://tlaststand.wi...tand:_Dead_Zone

Ah well, we could always use some more every now and then (especially the older players). And thanks for the feedback, I'd like some achievements related to mission location types (such as the Streets and Highways achievement I mentioned), it'd encourage players to try out multiple locations around the map. I'll add a few more possible achievements too. 

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 364 posts
We already have achievements tied to every zone of the map that involve location type, plus infected bounties and survivor requests, so there is no real need of more.
Hiwever, the Welcome to the Party one seems interesting to me because there are no achievements specific for alliance members. Maybe you should explore those, I'm sure many people would like to brag about them.

Fredswar1

Fredswar1
  • 282 posts

We already have achievements tied to every zone of the map that involve location type, plus infected bounties and survivor requests, so there is no real need of more.
Hiwever, the Welcome to the Party one seems interesting to me because there are no achievements specific for alliance members. Maybe you should explore those, I'm sure many people would like to brag about them.

Not exactly... We have tasks that are tied to just about every zone of the map that involves location type, but not achievements, actually, I hadn't seen not one achievement related to location types. Some of my Achievements are Kill Type related, such as the "Officer Down" achievement. Players pursuing infected bounties would probably end up accomplishing these kill type related achievements.  Some of the Achievements I mentioned are challenges for the player to do, for bragging, such as " Get em while they're hot", which will add some fun for the player. Some of the Achievements I've mentioned are rewarded for time spent on the game, such as the " How to Survive your 1st Night in the Dead Zone" achievement. The concepts behind all/most of these achievements are really good. I'll consider adding a few more alliance related achievement ideas to the list though. 

Edited by Fredswar1, 29 May 2017 - 05:30 AM.

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 364 posts

Tasks and achievements are pretty much the same, at least in the point of view of most players. In my opinion, you should keep those that don't resemble either tasks or achievements (such as the Accident Prone, Bounty Hunter, Dead Man Walking, etc) and scrap those that are more similar to them (such as Block Party, All Aboard! and the like).

Plus, I think you should consider adding the Alliance-related achievements I mentioned. I think those can have potential, like:

-Blood Warrior: Earn 10,000 points for your alliance.

-Close and Personal: Complete 15 raids using only short-range weapons (pistol, smg, shotgun).

-I Hate Those Guys: Take a banner from every player of an alliance at least once.

-Feel the Wind Blowing: Complete 5 raids without using armor.

-First Blood: Survive 20 attacks to your compound.

-That Weird Merchant: Donate 500,000 ammo to War Tasks

-Kyudo King: Kill 200 survivors using bows.

I don't raid much, but I think those could be shown off proudly, since Alliance Wars are by far the most competitive aspect of the game.

Fredswar1

Fredswar1
  • 282 posts

Hmm... Alright then, I'll take most of em down, then, the ones that relate closely to present day tasks and achievements. I've added a few more alliance Achievements. And I'll add a few more unrelated ones. I like the Challenge Achievements though, so I'll keep those up, such as "Gotta go fast". Eh.. I made a separate post for the Challenge Achievements, http://forum.conarti...lenge-missions/

That's the address for those wanting to view it, Instead of being Achievements though, these are new Missions for the player to do, to reward Awesome  feats of battle. 

Edited by Fredswar1, 29 May 2017 - 06:06 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Achievements