Photo

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

Wurstl

Wurstl
  • 198 posts

Times have changed...

S0N once was built to defeat L1N but today we are faced to an alliance which is the best yahoo raiders + old big L1N + new raiders and they got more members who seem to be more willing to spend unlimited cash in the game only to win a round and look good.
S0N can't take this anymore with just some friends and minions and giving up is not an option.

The new concept is simple:

S0N will go because this is not about S0N anymore. We don't need S0N to look cool. It takes something bigger now. We want to keep on doing competitve wars for #1 and provide this game experience to all players of the game. The ally will be all best former S0N raiders and the best raiders of the game and decent hitters from other alliances.
I ask every better alliance leaders out there to bring in their best members and consider merging with us and proof us here that we at S0N were only a bunch of noobs over the past months because you now show us all YOU make the big difference!!!!!

You can all be #1 soon with us all united, this is what it takes.
Think about it.
We can all have a big time building this thing up and make it successful and force PAY keep paying huge amounts of money for better game updates and fixes.

Give yourself a little kick and go with us ;)

Wurstl

Wurstl
  • 198 posts

who we are:

The new concept demands to follow strict rules:

1) Defeat PAY every round

2) Respect all members

3) If you join, all previous drama about your person falls off from you. You must leave all behind no exception.

Ego-obsessed, dramaqueens and negative people will be ignored. Every member must follow the rules!

-

Our unity proofs that 99% of all drama in this game is based on virtual bullshit and can be neutralized by smartness, discipline, humanity and courage. 

-

Recommendations to members:

- Don't make new enemies

- Don't get banned

- Respect all players in the game, except PAY

Edited by Wurstl, 06 June 2017 - 07:10 PM.

shooter

shooter
  • 43 posts

RIP SON

Cherry

Cherry
  • 788 posts

Number 187 - the California police code for homicide

Well chosen ....

/edit: You can't downvote the truth!

Edited by Cherry, 29 May 2017 - 08:56 PM.

proschultz

proschultz
  • 3 posts

PAY - paying real lot to win 

Well chosen...

lael

lael
  • 194 posts

sad #rip real alliances....Making #1 meaningless again, well done!  At least SON/SOD is now honest about it's desperate strategies to reclaim their false sense of superiority.  

lael

lael
  • 194 posts

187?  do u realize that in your entire presentation of this "new" alliance, you only mentioned SON's name repeatedly?  In doing so you have only admitted Son's overall defeat to PAY in trying to create a MONOPOLY #1 alliance with the false narrative of Good vs Evil.  I and others have witnessed this before at yahoo and it resulted in an alliance WAR boycott.  Either way enjoy this round and the game because based on my gaming experience I know any success 187 has will be fleeting and encourage everyone to read about the history of L1N and SON and others on their alliance pages.  Moreover, let's be honest, PAY won more than just one round against SON.

Edited by lael, 30 May 2017 - 02:34 PM.

just_an_amateur

just_an_amateur
  • 26 posts

This game is all about teamwork, alliances that make people come together overcoming their differencies and trying their best, is what counts most. Everything evovles and is dynamic and as con says "subject to change". So i hope to see an intresting war, when the time comes..GL to I87

lael

lael
  • 194 posts

I agree just an amateur, but "this" is not that.  "This" just going to be another failed attempt by certain players to try to manipulate and monopolize the game just to be #1; however, I would never underestimate other players motivation to meet this seemingly new challenge when the time presents.  My criticism is that what this does do is weaken the other alliances that these players have been recruited from like CKY, EM, and SON to create a new mutant #1 and in the end it is really just another war in the DZ where the top raiders are still the top raiders whether  they are in SON, CKY, EM or PAY, just now EM and CKY and what's left of Son will be cannabilized by their former team mates, so It really becomes a question of what does a team or alliance actually mean to a particular player.  Is a team a team? Or, is it just a vehicle to be #1?  I think 187 answered this question quite clearly. 

In summary,  187 is just  the same SON alliance with it's same tactics under a different tag.  In this case 187 aka homicide is an appropriate name because what this team does do is "kill" other alliances and the meaning of  "team" in it's inimitable SON fashion, nothing new here except the destruction of perhaps CKY which can join HOS and ZST and 5HG and others on the ash heap of alliances destroyed by the soliders of son, now the soliders of death.  A rose by any other name would still smell as sweet, but SON is not a rose, and 187, a team created with the sole purpose to make another team spend more money, is just a "Wurstl" and more of an admission of defeat.

Edited by lael, 30 May 2017 - 03:48 AM.

just_an_amateur

just_an_amateur
  • 26 posts
First of all, noone is "killing" anyone, actualy they are no active raiders in other alliances that insterest to go for the top only first #4-#5 raid nowadays. 80% or more of the raiders are now in PAY and 187, this nit only killing but benefit new alliance (like VOP NVG now) to go for #3place. Yesterday i was alone raidi g at s0n and was 2nd then 3d place..that means there is a very low number of ppl playing the game and most of then using alts and many of them arent instresting in raiding at all. So the facts show us that mostly I87 and PAY are instresting for top3.

I cant find any reason to blame I87 (with some EM,CKY,SON) nor PAY (ERA,some L1N) for getting motivated to be more competitive one towards another.
By your logic we must disband the 2 alliances and shuffle raiders to 100 separate ones..No when more people would like to raid the will form a new alliance.

And again..in every round even when i lose, i congrat the opponent and not trying to degrade him, and the last war was great with s0n and pay being toe to toe it was an awesome war for me, it would be boring to see like L1N did all the time ago winning all rounds. And that what moved the game in creation of AOA,NWO,LXS,VOP and others i cant recall, to beat L1N. So dont try to put mud on any, and everyone else around dont let this thread to be locked too, respect each other, be competitive go for top but respect each other, we want to have fun afterall.

(PS:i still remember the "objective" thread u made lael and was locked about dead zone alliances news..i hate ppl who try to lock thread by iritate other players, threating member to join or not in alliance, try to entrap them in conversations and report them. LEARN TO RESPECT, mates or opponents.

lael

lael
  • 194 posts

There is no "logic" and nothing to infer from my thread:  187 the soliders of death is just another SON, doing the same SON stuff as in the past  and there is absolutely nothing new about it.   I am not responisible for what u think I mean and aim to be as clear as possible in my communication so please do not attribute ideas or attitudes to me that I do not have.  I sincerely tried to make a thread about AG top alliances for record keeping purposes since there currently is and was disagreement as to how many rounds certain alliances have won --SON has lost all rounds recently to PAY and SOD may win this round because Pay may be on a break.    It seems to me that you are the one lacking respect by making baseless and vague accusations of "threats" and "entrapment."   Moreover, ex-FXU members such as Blackdragon, Megaman and Kancolle know I only wish them the best. Glad you mentioned NGV and VOP, both alliances which currently have their members and members alts too in SOD.   I am and have been consistent in my opinion of alliance jumpers, colluders and manipulators and that will never change, especially when the motivation  is "to make others spend more money."  SOD is SON and nothing has changed or will, and it is PAY who will still win when they chose to raid and that is a choice they will make and not be baited into some false narrative of "good vs evil" that has been propagandized by SON/SOD as a means to justify their end.

Edited by lael, 30 May 2017 - 03:31 PM.

just_an_amateur

just_an_amateur
  • 26 posts

I dont care who is gonna win, who is worst who is better,i care to see an equal competition not 5vs10, i care to see healthy competition and people not clicking the 'report' button for ridiculous reasons to succeed to ban an oppponent. Btw I wonder if developers even deliver the bans without looking the whole conversation, nvrd. 

.When i begun playing none othe those but for L1N was around so by your logic everyone originate from L1N, which is the closest to the truth, then they formed new allainces and new people joined them and new friendships were made and its dynamic. As far as i know approximately 4people were old to S0N, all the rest as me are new, and I87 constis of even more dynamics. Yes many things changed and will continue to change, as PAY will too and I87 and everytihng...People make the alliances, not alliances the people, and you dont even know members of Son apart from these 4. 

It seems to me that you are the one lacking respect by making baseless and vague accusations of "threats" and "entrapment."  

.There are no "vague" accusations* since i seen so many bans coming and going around about that reason. As far as i see community increases the number of alts and make new people to drop, rather than welcome more people, in the near future it will be alts like bots hanging around as long as money is spending.

[*I keep from now on logs about ANYTHING so pm me in game to show the logs i cant post them here, its redudant]

I tent to respect and congrat the others if it so fit, asked them. Ι am NOT gonna answer back again in person, because in my opinion people like you ruin the community and you are constaly looking to argue for your personal ambitions. 

Once again gl to I87 and hoping to see its cool rival soon, be happy guy, enjoy the game, without creating so many fuss. I also suggest a bigger war event to be established when the time is right. 

Edited by just_an_amateur, 30 May 2017 - 05:22 PM.

lael

lael
  • 194 posts

Ok . This is now extremely off topic, and in typical son/sod form, you have chosen to launch a personal attack rather than addressing the issue.  1) The devs do check all reports sent to them and do not assign bans without cause.  2) That you chose to blame others rather than take responsibility for your own actions either here or on any chat channel is not my problem.  3) "people like" me "ruin the community?"  really? That statement alone is just flawed on so many levels. 4) I am entitled to my point of view 5) I am clearly Lael and you, Now I am assumming, are Angelina Croft, and everyone can form their own opinion of me and you based of our  in-game chat exchanges and posts elsewhere.

6) I do not know you, and you clearly do not know me .

Edited by lael, 31 May 2017 - 02:18 AM.

lael

lael
  • 194 posts

Update:  Currently the top 4 alliances are:  187, CKY, VOP, and NGV and CKY, VOP, and NGV also have not only former team mates in this "new" alliance 187, but also are currently harboring alts of these players,  So maybe it is just me or maybe there is something extremely WRONG with this situation.  I am asking here that the developers investigate and examine the current alliance system that allows players to have their alts simultaneoulsy in the top competitive raiding alliances as this type of environment is a potential breeding ground for the exchange of inside information and alliance collusion.  In my opinion players and their alts should be confined to one team to prevent potential abuse and manipulation of alliance wars.  Thank you.

Edited by lael, 31 May 2017 - 11:50 AM.

Wurstl

Wurstl
  • 198 posts

Instant Win !

167obu78.png

Thank you all fine members well done!

This was warm up.

Now we are taking over.

lael

lael
  • 194 posts

Yes,  to quote a founder of SON:  #1 by default. And Yes. perhaps you will be taking "over" the #2 spot when faced with a real challenge, just like SON.  Hope you feel "cool" again with poached raiders from CKY and VOP who still have their alt accounts in those alliances so to whom is their real allegiance?  Let me answer that, their real allegiance is not to any "one" alliance but only to themselves and their offer to perhaps gain fuel by placing in the top 10 of more than just  one of the top 3 competitive raiding alliances.  Enjoy.  They and they alone are the real winners.

Edited by lael, 05 June 2017 - 05:10 AM.

Qzzn

Qzzn
  • 106 posts

Yes,  to quote a founder of SON:  #1 by default. And Yes. perhaps you will be taking "over" the #2 spot when faced with a real challenge, just like SON.  Hope you feel "cool" again with poached raiders from CKY and VOP who still have their alt accounts in those alliances so to whom is their real allegiance?  Let me answer that, their real allegiance is not to any "one" alliance but only to themselves and their offer to perhaps gain fuel by placing in the top 10 of more than just  one of the top 3 competitive raiding alliances.  Enjoy.  They and they alone are the real winners.

I think you're just mad that FxU's only 2 good raiders got bored of the inactive leadership there and came to 187.

lael

lael
  • 194 posts

Yes, by way of CKY.  So glad you have your facts straight,  Blacky and Mega are great raiders but even they would admit they were not fxu's only good raiders.  Way to go to try to make it personal and speak for others.  By the way, what you think and what is true are sadly worlds apart.

Wurstl

Wurstl
  • 198 posts

RIP PAY

Qzzn

Qzzn
  • 106 posts

Yes, by way of CKY.  So glad you have your facts straight,  Blacky and Mega are great raiders but even they would admit they were not fxu's only good raiders.  Way to go to try to make it personal and speak for others.  By the way, what you think and what is true are sadly worlds apart.

That's why FxU hasn't made top 3, or even top 5, since Black and Mega left.