BLACKDRAGON

BLACKDRAGON
  • 195 posts

it seems Pay rip two times..Lol

just_an_amateur

just_an_amateur
  • 26 posts

round168.jpg

Good job everyone. Keep up the good work ;)

Edited by just_an_amateur, 12 June 2017 - 12:54 AM.

Yolento

Yolento
  • 9 posts

Recommendations to members:

- Respect all players in the game, except PAY

This is cool jajaja

Both allies haver their style.

- PAY plays dirty banning all that moves, as long as it is from 187

- 187 plays disrespectully making jokes, as long as it is from PAY 

lael

lael
  • 194 posts

Singling out a particular alliance to demoralize, discredit and denigrate is poor sportsmanship at best and bullying at worst.  Good luck next round against PAY, finally, with or without wurstl cause you will need it.

Invincible_Jo

Invincible_Jo
  • 60 posts

You gonna join PAY or just taking their side, Lael? Many of the members of PAY have been extremely rude, disrespectful and even obscene to me over the years, so rudeness isn't an isolated event. For some reason, the devs suddenly won't tolerate it when it's directed against the members one alliance that spends an inordinate amount of money trying to buy their manhood, but it's nothing new.

lael

lael
  • 194 posts

?  taking "their side"? of what--this is what i see alliances demonizing each other with accusations flying back and forth "real" or "imagined."  I tell you what is real, however, you and hannibal still recruiting for em, why?  both of you and your alts have decided to join 187 in their ridiculous crusade based on in-game conflicts that have a personal dimension and date back years--that is the problem i see--so how exactly does that help em?  At this point I don't care, you all do what u will within the game parameters.  So the alliance with the most skilled players (50 max) with the best ability to burn fuel will win..woo-hoo--now really it is meaningless isn't it, what isn't meaningless is the attempt by certain players to promote a false narrative about good and evil and the demonization of players personally,  Anyone or alliance should e-mail support@deadzonegame.com if they feel victimized or unfaily persecuted and not spread generalized rumors about others.  Thank you.