Wurstl

Wurstl
  • 204 posts

I didn't read all but R.I.P. PAY then

Yolento

Yolento
  • 12 posts

Prairie_Dog, on 25 Jun 2017 - 16:46, said:

i unfortunately  see no purpose in continuing to PLAY this game --- due to your game exploits , flag swapping , illegal account Accessing , the "below the belt"  trolling - all your sneaky unfair methods that are being  used ( to win a Zombie game ) have ruined the game for many of us -- 

1- Acusing someone else for ruining the game is particularly lame, specially when you tried all in your power to win no matter what. 

2- Mocking the other team is pretty much normal than banning the other team, just a desperate measure. 

3.1- Recruiting members based on the wallet size and forget this is a free (and paid) game. It wouldnt surprise me at this point that you hired someone in real life to raid, like a 40 hours-a-week job. Let me remind you how much fuel I´ve use to raid since I play this: 0 fuel.

3.2- Avoid the pathetic conversation that is not your fault that some have more money that others. Well, it is your fault that you - and cherry - are a freak.

4.1- Creating 4 alts every adict player while not raiding during 3 weeks. Seriously? Why not 10 since you were in the mood? The fact that you found others that understand you because they don´t have a life either, doesn´t mean that regular persons do the same.

4.2- It wouldn't surprise me that you get out of your house once (1 time, yeah, you read it right) in a week, but again, that is on you and your freak mates. 

That said, you, on your unbeatable state of mind just caused that some not so freak, not so adict, more normal people with studies and debts and jobs out the house people like S0N/187 gather in an alliance to make something normal to compete with something freak. In that process, the others in order to win fuel and make this game more enjoyable had to join one of both allies, other harmless (outside both PAY and 187) getting smashed contuniously and getting out of the alliance target system and losing interest because of the amount of raids and no resources to build, people feeling the fear of getting banned and thus reducing the participation in chat and so on... believe me, we have our part of the cake AKA fault, but ruining the game was on you. Cause, unlike you, we tried to remain normal. 

Edited by Yolento, 26 June 2017 - 01:26 AM.

GameGirl

GameGirl
  • 22 posts

Cause, unlike you, we tried to remain normal. 

Tried, but failed. I think most people would agree that having a member steal and share passwords with other members is NOT normal, but, the sign of some truly desperate people who don't mind committing criminal acts in order to win. 

BLACKDRAGON

BLACKDRAGON
  • 207 posts

the truth is those pay especially cherry who use cheap trick to ban i87 players by reporting. After  half i87 member gone then pay wana start the war. xD for me Pay just a cheap alliance which didnt want to battle fair with 187. 

Invincible_Jo

Invincible_Jo
  • 69 posts

The real change this game needs is to limit the number of "return from raid" speed ups, but since you have demonstrated that you are willing to pay for an unlimited number of them to win your $5 of fuel by burning to get 20 point targets, that's not likely to happen until the boredom kills the game and Con starts feeling the effect in his wallet.

Invincible_Jo

Invincible_Jo
  • 69 posts

Nice projection, Cherry. Go ahead, look it up... I'll wait. It's just like you were doing in chat the other night. Funny, you were able to find one log where I smashed you in retaliation, but I can find so many where you've smashed me, but you tried to project your contemptible reputation on me. So, since you're accusing peeps of criminal behavior, please elucidate us to your behavior which is causing you to project this time? Which crimes have you committed?

GameGirl

GameGirl
  • 22 posts

the truth is those pay especially cherry who use cheap trick to ban i87 players by reporting. After  half i87 member gone then pay wana start the war. xD for me Pay just a cheap alliance which didnt want to battle fair with 187. 

It's real simple; control yourself in chat and don't get banned. It's amusing to me that others are blamed for your own lack of self-control.

If I recall correctly, both allis had 50 members at the start of war, AND you were given a weeks notice to prepare. Sounds pretty fair to me. 

The fact is, PAY could beat I87 under any parameters, and I87 will always have excuses. 

*ETA - I use my real FB account for the game, have since it came out on FB. . I don't participate in the name-calling and other hate-mongering there either, and guess what? I don't get banned there either!

Edited by GameGirl, 26 June 2017 - 12:26 PM.

GameGirl

GameGirl
  • 22 posts

Nice projection, Cherry. Go ahead, look it up... I'll wait. It's just like you were doing in chat the other night. Funny, you were able to find one log where I smashed you in retaliation, but I can find so many where you've smashed me, but you tried to project your contemptible reputation on me. So, since you're accusing peeps of criminal behavior, please elucidate us to your behavior which is causing you to project this time? Which crimes have you committed?

If this is directed to my comment, I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I am NOT Cherry.

Invincible_Jo

Invincible_Jo
  • 69 posts

Pay can't win without their visa cards, period.

Invincible_Jo

Invincible_Jo
  • 69 posts

If this is directed to my comment, I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I am NOT Cherry.

Gee, figure the odds that there'd be two of you in the same alliance! 

Yolento

Yolento
  • 12 posts

Good, cause the beauty and the beast have one beast only. 

GameGirl

GameGirl
  • 22 posts

Gee, figure the odds that there'd be two of you in the same alliance! 

If by two of us you mean great female raiders, then yes, there are indeed (more than) 2 in PAY.

Other than that, I'm just someone who has played the game for several years and managed to stay out of the drama by conducting myself like a grown up and refraining from name calling and other hate mongering. 

Yes, there are folks in PAY who spend money (as there are in I87 and SON, and that's a FACT.) but there are plenty like me who spend little or no money on fuel and score plenty of points without resorting to cheating, which is and has always been made clear is NOT tolerated in PAY. 

It's been fun y'all. Congrats to all in PAY. I am honored to have been a part of the finest raid team in the game. 

Invincible_Jo

Invincible_Jo
  • 69 posts

With the finest weapon...

https://goo.gl/AaiYDP

Edited by Invincible_Jo, 26 June 2017 - 03:03 AM.

Invincible_Jo

Invincible_Jo
  • 69 posts

Are you really proud that your team got several of our member's FB accounts banned (which eliminates their ability to log on to their DZ accounts) because they didn't want to use their RL names? They didn't use their RL because your teammates have caused their problems in the past. It had absolutely NOTHING to do with anything they said or posted, just that they used their game names, as Gabacho and other do, instead of their RL names. Yeah, that's really classy.

Edited by Invincible_Jo, 26 June 2017 - 03:09 AM.

GameGirl

GameGirl
  • 22 posts

Are you really proud that your team got several of our member's FB accounts banned (which eliminates their ability to log on to their DZ accounts) because they didn't want to use their RL names? They didn't use their RL because your teammates have caused their problems in the past. It had absolutely NOTHING to do with anything they said or posted, just that they used their game names, as Gabacho and other do, instead of their RL names. Yeah, that's really classy.

Still better than being in an alliance who was so pissed off about losing a round, that a member of theirs stole and shared someone else's passwords in order to gain access to that player's account and make them quit the alliance and forfeit points.

I can see that there will always be another excuse and another comeback from you. Let me save us both some time. I'm done here. 

Invincible_Jo

Invincible_Jo
  • 69 posts

You guys throw around a lot of accusations, but never show your "proof". A lot of players have had their AG accounts hacked. I suppose you think we did that, too. Your players have proven to be liars over and over again, so enjoy your association and the fleas.

Invincible_Jo

Invincible_Jo
  • 69 posts

Lets all calm down a moment and remember that I87 had a 1 week notice and still lost after bringing in reinforcements and buying fuel... haha also if you want i can post screenshots here of i87 members exploiting

You mean exploiters like this guy?

http://imgur.com/a030Xqm

Lanceyy

Lanceyy
  • 217 posts

not sure, why u are posting a 1 month old raidlog of someone probably being able to 1man your smashed compound with a rifle that outranges you.

Its about you guys accepting known exploiters who can just walk up to a flag and grab it without killing anybody, that we previously kicked from our alliance for this, who already have had multiple accounts banned for using exploits.

And i wont get started with the shady shit half your leadership pulled last week when mysteriously one of our players was exited from our alliance and deducting all his points. just ask your dear leaders if you want more information on how this happened

BLACKDRAGON

BLACKDRAGON
  • 207 posts

It's real simple; control yourself in chat and don't get banned. It's amusing to me that others are blamed for your own lack of self-control.

dont be stupid game girl, its about fb account. they using tricks to make report of owner fb. and my brother fb both get ban temporary. myne another permenet ban for stupid reason.

Godzyra___

Godzyra___
  • 44 posts

Also for the Sherlocks Holmes around, criminal act and this game are far from one another. Stop showing off indications and contact your lawers. Btw i hacked on Arif and Gab and PD computer myself. Well the first two at it was ok the content..but dam PD these are sick westerns, you ve got problems man.

This guy just admitted to hacking our players... not just the accounts but the entire computer. Is this the furthest you guys will go or do I have to start fearing for my life? This is getting way out of control. I thought we played this game to have fun and not to gain access to other people's computers and who knows what more. Guess I was wrong.