Photo

• Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

lael

lael
  • 202 posts

lol just an amateur aka angelina croft branding others as "game exploiters", now that is really really funny 

Gabacho

Gabacho
  • 140 posts

Gab i suggest u to take on leadership.
You are more active than others there,top scorer, and much more respected players than cherryboy, lael and pd and act far more mature than current leaders. Also i dont think you need PD for parental control. No sarcasm i really hope one day to take leadership man. You troll you post sometimes to "intimitade" enemy alliances, but yet u not a scum i can tell that. I am pretty sure you know what is wrong..if you are in favour of fair and square play, take the lead and try to reduce the number of these incidents, i promise i ll help the in that direction too. Good luck, have fun ;) lael of the fxu

Suck My Crafts

lael

lael
  • 202 posts

?  Have you even read 187's alliance platform?  It basically instructs their own team members to be intentionally disrespectful to members of PAY.  How is that not negative and drama provoking in anyone's mindset?  PAY clearly demonstrated their ability to win by a whopping 2 to 1 point difference.  SON or 187 has never broken the 200,000 point mark.  PAY did not raid just to "win" which they could have done easily but to prove a point that seems to have eluded most here.  Moreover angelina, I am not nor have ever been a PAY member but I supported what they did.  It is a shame if anyone does quit this game because of other's bad behavior  and bad behavior should be universally rejected by everyone.  Whenever you think you are the best, just remember, there is and always will be someone better than you and until that time your nemesis defeats you, it is always best to remain humble and polite quite unlike SON and 187's vocal proponents have behaved this past year. 

Wurstl

Wurstl
  • 203 posts

PAY obviously plays thread lockdown game. They all came here together in our 187 thread to violate the TOS on purpose.

BLACKDRAGON

BLACKDRAGON
  • 207 posts

megaman / blackdragan maybe this is why your FB accounts were banned http://prntscr.com/foieec ?

casual player did you really know which account got ban? first reserch which one account before post here. That you post account is active not ban. My another account got ban, and my brother account name megaman got ban too. 

Edited by BLACKDRAGON, 27 June 2017 - 03:32 AM.

BigStick

BigStick
  • 5 posts

hC38JW1.jpg

Truly 187 evidence now unnecessary!

Wurstl

Wurstl
  • 203 posts

S0N domination: round #100 - #150

ERA-PAY domination: round #151 - #166

now you laugh at 187 that we did not win 4 in row but with 3 in row we broke PAY domination actually^

How often did L1N-ERA-PAY win 4 times in row from round #100 - #150 ?

I laugh at your lack of logic, memory loss and math skills ;)

S0N is still the most successful alliance the game ever had and no alliance will ever come and break that record anymore. You just messed up your score by letting us win 3 in row. Now your counter of domination (not letting anyone win more than 2 in row) goes back down to 1.

More luck next time on breaking S0N's 50 round domination record ;)

edit: OMG you failed to double our points by only 8200pts: LMAO so many pts and then screw it at the end. thats great comedy.. I am 100% sure you must have tried that and seeing you failed your goal by cheap algebra skills comes close to having won this :)))

Edited by Wurstl, 27 June 2017 - 03:28 PM.

BigStick

BigStick
  • 5 posts

Worthless,Worthless Must you ramble on..............with such utter nonsense. Go get the proper psychological therapy you are embarrassing yourself further.

Edited by BigStick, 27 June 2017 - 04:01 PM.

Godzyra___

Godzyra___
  • 38 posts

I still wanna know why you felt the need to recruit a known exploiter such as Bhino, who was banned 2 times for using exploits and swore beforehand that he would use them again (and ofcourse he did). If you have had such a successful long time of raiding, why would you try and spoil that all by letting people in who deliberately cheat and would 100% do so again.

Edited by Godzyra___, 27 June 2017 - 07:57 PM.

lael

lael
  • 202 posts

Uhm...HAVE ALL THE MODERATORS FALLEN ASLEEP?

Edited by lael, 27 June 2017 - 08:02 PM.

Godzyra___

Godzyra___
  • 38 posts

Yeah with " you " i didn't mean you specifically, or at all, i meant the  (leadership of ) 187 alliance.

And the reason I am posting it here, is cause I want everyone to see it so there can never be misunderstandings about it ever again, as there are way too many misunderstandings about almost everything that happened in the past already.

Edited by Godzyra___, 27 June 2017 - 08:40 PM.

BLACKDRAGON

BLACKDRAGON
  • 207 posts

i still remember Pd vs Fxu...pd release all his money and fail beat fxu. Lmao

BLACKDRAGON

BLACKDRAGON
  • 207 posts

PD just accept the truth i also admire that son win more than ur alli... every time war son 1st and ur alli 2nd place or 3rd place. make the calculation overall and u will know it

Edited by BLACKDRAGON, Yesterday, 02:12 AM.

lael

lael
  • 202 posts

1) Burning fuel to speed up return times only became an issue when SON/187 did not win.  Please refer to SON's alliance page for verification of their defense of spending $ to burn fuel and defense of trashing.  Again it was only when their "methods" were used to beat them that they did complain.

2) FxU has burned fuel occassionally, especially when players have had extra fuel and the resources to do so but FxU admittedly does lack high rollers and we are ok with that.

3) Pay in choosing it's alliance name was using self deprecating humor.

4)  These accusations of "password theft" and "account hacking" need to be explored and resolved.

5)  ERA and L1N only resorted to "merging" to take down SON because of the methods they employed and their lack of in-game humility.

6)  Some have hijacked this game to execute personal vendettas and have spread nasty rumors and lies to gain support and sympathy.

7) About facebook bans, that needs to be addressed with facebook not here.

8) An alliance with all top raiders that burn fuel is near impossible to defeat and admittedly without pay to challenge them that is what 187, SON or whatever will be, period, but bullying, the demonization of others and the focusing solely on the ruin of other game players is just pathetic and sad and it hurts the whole game.

Con

Con
  • 4,023 posts

I'll ask everyone in this thread to read this:
http://forum.conarti...ce-forum-rules/