Photo

Unable To Connect

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Fredswar1

Fredswar1
  • 139 posts

As the topic title suggests, I've been unable to connect to the game. I actually decided to try out this new game less than hour ago from when this message was posted, (I figured since DZ and the Last Stand were good, I'd give this game a Try). Unfortunately for me, I've been unable to connect to the servers/game. Were the severs on maintenance or something? Or is the problem on my end? I'd appreciate it if there were error codes added to this game, along with an index for each of the codes meanings, so that I could simply type in the error code number (or write it down) and look up the meaning of the said error code, but I guess that's out of topic. if there are already error codes in the game, I'd appreciate it if there was an error code or error message description (to go along with the error message)  displayed so that I could get an idea of what the problem is (please!!).  

Notice that the error message below gives NO description or error code so that I can possibly get an idea of why I'm unable to connect. 

1kjBvyi.png

My signal strength was "EXCELLENT" when I tried to connect. So what else could it possibly be? It also gets REALLY laggy when I get passed the Con Artists Games logo. Once again, I'd like help regarding this issue. 

Edited by Fredswar1, 31 May 2017 - 05:57 AM.

Fredswar1

Fredswar1
  • 139 posts

It seems to occasionally do this sometimes. I don't know why. I've been able to play the game at times, and other times, I get that error message. .