Photo

Uniques Daily Limit?

Uni Limit Uniques

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

oninisoverparty

oninisoverparty
  • 3 posts

Does finding a uni weapon or gear has a limit like per day?

1 uni per day, then does it refresh the chances of finding one again?

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 525 posts
Not at all. There's not a number limit of uniques you can find, but every time you find one the chance of finding another reduces for 24 hours; however, the chance to find one is always there.

Edited by Lana Woo, 31 May 2017 - 03:05 PM.

test_dude

test_dude
  • 7 posts

Not at all. There's not a number limit of uniques you can find, but every time you find one the chance of finding another reduces for 24 hours; however, the chance to find one is always there.

and what if you find another one within that 24 hours, is it reset to 24h? Or are there 24h counted ontop of the time you still had

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 525 posts

They only decrease the odds of getting a unique once

Winspector

Winspector
  • 120 posts

That is incorrect. The maximum number of lootable uniques and rares combined within a 24h periode is exactly: 4
Finding 4 rares in a row basically disables your ability to find uniques. 

Uniques are purple items which are rolled by dice (flipped) into unique and given random new stats (who also follow a pattern and min/max aswell as certain regulations for certain combinations). 
Rares are blue items which are flipped into rare. 
That  "flipping" can only happen 4 times per 24 h periode. Which means: After the fourth flip you can lean back and relax. 

Also: There is no fixed timer for those chances. Basically: Once you find a flipped item it will immediatly lower your chances for the next 24 hours. 
If now, after 12 hours you find a second flip, the chance decrease from the first flip is not extended but remain for another 12 hours while a new decrease for the new flip is applied for 24 hours. 

Unless they changed something within the game mechanics within the last year where I haven't been around. But I don't think so. As a DMU user I'm still able to find my 4 flips daily .... like in the old times. 

Winspector

Winspector
  • 120 posts

Con never said anything too specific because it's actually smarter to make it a secret and have people figuring it out all by themself. 
My knowledge may be old but the game hasn't seen much of a change lately so I assume it's still correct. 

I have been in an alliance of looters for a long time, I'm having 3 accounts with DMU and slightly above 1200 uniques. 
Never have I had a 5th flip (while having 3-4 flips the majority of times I started looting) nor did I ever hear from a 5th flip from anyone who I know could be trusted. 
So the chances for a 5th flip within a 24h timeframe are either marginaly tiny / depending on bugs to occur / depending on server errors to occur or are simply: 0% 

But maybe you want to find a 5th and prove me wrong :D .... it's up to you, of course. 

Zingman

Zingman
  • 3,173 posts

The most I've ever found in one day is 5....

(and no, that's not counting the one from island reward box)

Winspector

Winspector
  • 120 posts

The most I've ever found in one day is 5....

(and no, that's not counting the one from island reward box)

But with the Island aswell? 
I don't know the math to it, but 4 doesn't seem to be the limit when you include the Island to your raid.

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 525 posts

How many times have you found 4 uniques in the same 24h period?

Winspector

Winspector
  • 120 posts

How many times have you found 4 uniques in the same 24h period?

Not just uniques. Rares alike. Because it's the flip that actually lower your chances of another drop. 

Hundreds of times. 

Zingman

Zingman
  • 3,173 posts

But with the Island aswell?
I don't know the math to it, but 4 doesn't seem to be the limit when you include the Island to your raid.

All autos.

Was a crazy day. Got 2x uniques on the same mission twice, then one more to boot. Was a superboost round (though I had the DMU at that point). Pretty sure I got some rares that day too but i recycled them without thinking twice.

Edited by Zingman, 12 August 2017 - 12:17 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Uni, Limit, Uniques