Photo

"containment" Weapon Comparison

event weapons containment crafting comparison

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 297 posts

Following the previous event lead, and with more than two days left to craft, I made a comparison between the Containment event weapon in terms of their DPS with different gear and clothing.

As usual, all the weapons shown here were equipped by a lvl 55 fighter, and it refers to the crafted lvl 45 versions.

**Since this event does not have tradeable weapons, and some of the previous year gear is not tradeable yer, this comparison will be a little less direct.

HW50-S (Heavy Weapon)

Clothing used: EXO T-05 Helmet with +15% Ranged Combat.

Left: Unequipped (as shown in the inventory)

Center: Reload Speed-enhaced (using a Swiftdraw with +66.87% Reload Speed and +54.25% Ranged Combat)

Right: EXO-enhaced (using an EXO RIG Heavy Weapons with +20% APS, +25% Hit Chance and +25% Reload Speed)

a26def.jpg

157-EX-S (Crossbow)

Center: Reload Speed-enhaced (using a Swiftdraw with +66.87% Reload Speed and +54.25% Ranged Combat)

Right: Damage-enhaced (using rare arrows with +46.2% Damage)

2iavs4x.jpg

PDW99-S (Submachine Gun)

Right: Damage-enhaced (using an Ammo Mod with +58.33% Damage)

n6erk7.jpg

Arc-burn 1600S (Melee)

Clothing used: Deathshead with +25% Melee Combat and Bandana USA with +10% Melee Combat.

Right: Melee Combat-enhaced (using a Motorcycle Vest with +40.27% Melee Combat)

2ro3yma.jpg

Arkoth

Arkoth
  • 12 posts

Amazing thanks a lot for the info! I think only the Arc Burn is truly worth to craft but i may be wrong. What's your opinion guys?

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 297 posts

I heard in Trade chat that somebody had obtained 2000+ DPS in his crossbow by using uni arrows.

Also, since I didn't have time to make a field test and some gears are still untradeable (e.. the EXO Heavy Brawler), it would be great if anybody could share their experience while using them (especially because the strong point of the firearms seem to be the knockback) or show off their crafts/gear/clothing combinations.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: event weapons, containment, crafting, comparison