Photo

Select Trap Activation

Traps Infected Attack

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Fredswar1

Fredswar1
  • 281 posts

I believe players should be able to select which traps he/she wants to be activated for infected attack, 

The reason for adding this is to allow players to have traps meant solely for Defense against Player Attacks, and Traps meant solely for Infected Attacks, A player would be given the option to "ACTIVATE SELECT TRAPS". Instead of activating all or none of his/her traps. When clicking this option, the player would then be able to click on traps to activate, for the infected attack. Clicking on a trap again, deactivates that trap. Clicking on the trap again, re-activates that trap, and so on... 

This allows the player to avoid having to repair/restock traps like ding dongs, but still have traps such as wire traps and WOMs activated.. 

Edited by Fredswar1, 05 June 2017 - 10:10 PM.

Luke Ridiculous

Luke Ridiculous
  • 156 posts

you know that you don't need traps to kill those zombies,you only need to equip one with melee then kite :)

Fredswar1

Fredswar1
  • 281 posts

you know that you don't need traps to kill those zombies,you only need to equip one with melee then kite :)

But what if I have just one survivor at the compound? What if I have my defense spread out? What if  my melee accidentally gets caught in an infected horde, and then dies? What if infected start going towards my other guys?. 

Not to mention that I already dislike having to change my loadout configuration every time I switch from a PvP Raid to a PvE mission. Now I'd have to do the same for defense?

Obviously you don't need traps to "kill" the infected, but they increase the overall chance of successfully defending against an infected attack, especially when a lot of your guys aren't home.  

Edited by Fredswar1, 05 June 2017 - 09:00 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Traps, Infected Attack