Photo

Recycler And Incinerator Feedback

Recycler Incinerator

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Fredswar1

Fredswar1
  • 133 posts

This is my feedback for the Recycler and Incinerator in their current states.

RECYCLER: 

With a low storage capacity and recycle times that don't seem to decrease as you upgrade (not by much if they do) it, I feel that the recycler needs a serious buff.

It should start off with a base capacity of 100, and this capacity should increase by an additional 100 each time it is upgraded. I'm a non DMU player, and I can easily obtain 100 items in less than an hour. I imagine DMU players could obtain a much higher amount of items in less time. 

People should be able to research upgrades for the recycler.

You should be able to further increase it's inventory capacity, and decrease the recycle time. 

The way I see it, you'd need production notes for the recycler upgrades, if they were to add the recycler to the research bench.

INCINERATOR: 

Very low storage capacity....  I believe that they need to make it so that the incinerator destroys all items by the slot, and not by the  item count. 

For example, if you were to select the Fork junk item, to be incinerated, all forks in that slot/inventory space would only count as one item. Very useful if you want to quickly clean out an inventory space, which is what the Incinerator was meant to do.

This isn't overpowered since players don't earn anything by incinerating items anyway, this simply makes clearing out inventory spaces easy, and cost efficient. 

Arkoth

Arkoth
  • 12 posts

Researching upgrades for the recycler sounds awesome. As for the incinerator i don't think anyone uses it anyway since it costs fuel to do so.

Fredswar1

Fredswar1
  • 133 posts

Researching upgrades for the recycler sounds awesome. As for the incinerator i don't think anyone uses it anyway since it costs fuel to do so.

Yeah, I'm surprised that they haven't added research on upgrades for the recycler yet. The incinerator is used for clearing out inventory. Its problem is that it doesn't free up space by the slot. By doing this, If you were to have an incinerator with 50 capacity, it'd be able to free up 50 inventory slots, not necessarily 50 items... 

Edited by Fredswar1, 11 June 2017 - 12:58 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Recycler, Incinerator