Photo

How Do I Use The Books?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Cassie4486

Cassie4486
  • 5 posts

I'm new to the game, so still stumbling around figuring out things. Learned about the fuel thing real fast! LOL

Anyway, bought the beginner package (yeah, I know - sucker), and it has 3 books. Do I recycle them to use

it or ?

Thanks!!

Creepy game, love it so far.

MW3ProPiper

MW3ProPiper
  • 792 posts

Top left corner, there should be 4 boxes for books and a separate 5th one to the right for tactics manuals (leave blank).

Click on a box and slot the books in.

If you are a new player, some words of advice:

1. Save your fuel, don't buy keys and don't trade yet. You want to save for store books. If you don't plan on raiding, get White Flag (WF) first and then save for Union City Shortcuts (UCS) or Ammo Con (AC). UCS can be avoided if you want to spend $30 for DMU which will shorten return times (DMU = Deathmobile Upgrade) 

2. Focus your leader's points on fighter, at least 2/3s or a full fighter spec, other points go to medic.

3. Spending real life money, first things you want to buy are the deathmobile upgrade and the inventory upgrade (especially important later on)

Good luck, and I hope you enjoy the game. Feel free to ask any more questions.

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 297 posts
What books come with the beginner package?

Cassie4486

Cassie4486
  • 5 posts

What books come with the beginner package?

You had to buy it for I think it was like $1.99. Came with 150% for xp, water and something else. They were like 8 hours of each. Pretty much worth it for a newbie. Though would be nice if they tossed in fuel with that. LOL

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 297 posts

The 150% XP one sounds nice, so I would recommend to keep them for a while until you find out if they are worth it. They might have some value in the Trade channel.