Photo

Invalid Building Placement

Placement building

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

CAPTCOPELAND

CAPTCOPELAND
  • 3 posts

Whenever i come back to my compound after a mission, i get an "invalid Building Placement" message and then all my structures are highlighted in RED except for the compound doors which are highlighted BLUE. I checked if any of my structures are too close to one another and made sure everything is spaced properly but nothing works.

Also, the barrier spikes have become invisible. I end up refreshing the game just to be able to go on another mission which ends up having the same issue once i return to my compound. plssssss help.

CAPTCOPELAND

CAPTCOPELAND
  • 3 posts

Whenever i come back to my compound after a mission, i get an "invalid Building Placement" message and then all my structures are highlighted in RED except for the compound doors which are highlighted BLUE. I checked if any of my structures are too close to one another and made sure everything is spaced properly but nothing works.

Also, the barrier spikes have become invisible. I end up refreshing the game just to be able to go on another mission which ends up having the same issue once i return to my compound. plssssss help.

Update:

Opened the game today and works fine now. Must be a bug or something. Thanks CON

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Placement, building