Photo

Achievement Progression Rewards

Achievements

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Fredswar1

Fredswar1
  • 139 posts

UPDATE/EDIT: There are about 194 Achievements in the game, not 165. 

I think that there should be 1-time, non tradeable rewards given for completing the achievements. The Small XP is nice and all, but I think some trophies that could be bragged about in the trade chat would be really cool. 

My reason for this is to reward player's who've put in the time and dedication for getting these achievements done with a cool reward to serve as a memento of their great deeds. And for bragging rights. 

So, these rewards will be given when the player has completed a set percentage/number of the achievements. Every time a player completes a 5th of the Achievements, he/she will get a reward. This means that the maximum amount of rewards that a player can earn from this is 5. 

There are currently 194 Achievements in the game. 194 + 5 = 199. 199 is about 200,  which goes into 5 evenly, (and 5 seems like a cool number). Below are the 5 Progression Achievement Names. I've added a Brief Description, and an Exemplar reward. Remember, these rewards AREN'T trade-able, and I'm always open to feedback/suggestions. 

If anyone has cool names for the achievements, I'd like to see them. 

Obviously these 5 Achievements are achievements themselves, but this will only cause trouble for the 100% Progression Achievement. The 100% Progression Achievement would be awarded when all other achievements were completed. 

20% Achievement Progression Reward - Rewarded when 20% or more of the current amount of achievements have been completed.

Reward - Achievement Token Grade 1 - +2% Chance to find Quality Items. This is an accessory item. It's Bronze. 

40% Achievement Progression Reward - Rewarded when 40% or more the current amount of achievements have been completed

Reward- Achievement Token Grade 2 - +4% Chance to Find Quality Items. This is an accessory item. It's silver. 

60% Achievement Progression Reward  - Rewarded when 60% or more of  the current amount of achievements have been completed. 

Reward - Achievement Token Grade 3 - +6% Chance to Find Quality Items. This is an accessory item. It's Gold. 

80% Achievement Progression Reward - Rewarded when 80% or more of the current amount of achievements have been completed. 

Ultimate Upgrade Token x1 . Ultimate Upgrade Tokens are upgrade tokens that upgrade an item to it's maximum level. Works with any upgrade-able items of any quality.  Cannot be traded. Cannot be found from missions. This is an Exclusive item, and it cannot be obtained through any other means, except through achievements, and limited time events/deals. One time use only.  

Reward - Achievement Token Grade 4 - +8% Chance to Find Quality Items. This is an accessory item. It's Platinum. 

100% Achievement Progression Reward - Rewarded when all other achievements have been completed. 

Reward - x2 Ultimate Upgrade Tokens.

Achievement Token Grade 5 - +10 Chance to Find Quality Items. This is an accessory item. It's Diamond. 

The rewards are just ideas. Ultimate Token may seemed overpowered at first, but the maximum amount of tokens which you can earn is 3. And that's after many, MANY, hours of time and dedication spent into the game. It's still an awesome reward though. 

As for the accessories, the quality chance bonus couldn't be too high, otherwise it'd break the game.  

Any comments/Questions/Suggestions on these rewards I'd like to see. Remember, non of these awards are trade-able, for obvious reasons. 

Edited by Fredswar1, 13 June 2017 - 01:48 AM.

Aubrey Dickson

Aubrey Dickson
  • 459 posts

usually I ignore your posts but this time I gotta give you a downvote because it is impossible to  get 100%  of achievements anymore because the one that requires you to speed up 5 injuries got broken after the medical items update and even if it wasn`t only facebook players would be able to get 100% due to the friend related achievements

Fredswar1

Fredswar1
  • 139 posts

Surely they can fix or, at the very least, remove any of the "broken" achievements in the game. As for the the friend-related achievements, it could be easily be fixed by including an in-game "add friend" option, that would allow you to add a player as a friend. 

My point is that if this were to be implemented, it's obvious that the Developers would take the necessary steps to ensure that getting 100% of the achievements would be possible across all of the servers. 

Aubrey Dickson

Aubrey Dickson
  • 459 posts

Surely they can fix or, at the very least, remove any of the "broken" achievements in the game. As for the the friend-related achievements, it could be easily be fixed by including an in-game "add friend" option, that would allow you to add a player as a friend. 

My point is that if this were to be implemented, it's obvious that the Developers would take the necessary steps to ensure that getting 100% of the achievements would be possible across all of the servers. 

yeah  it would be cool if they fixed the broken achievement and made it where the friend related achievements were achievable on AG and Kong but that is something that is not important to Con as its not something game breaking 

P.S where are you getting 165 from as I have unlocked atleast 190 achievements is it a different number on Kong?

MW3ProPiper

MW3ProPiper
  • 792 posts

There's a moment when you realize that getting all the achievements isn't really a huge achievement.

The reward is good to speed your leveling, but something to brag about? It doesn't say much due to the ease of completion.

Fredswar1

Fredswar1
  • 139 posts

I've got 165 That can be unlocked in the game... or at least it says I've unlocked X number of achievements out of 165. 

My assumption is that secret achievements are included in this count. 

Edit: Looks like. the further you progress, the more achievements there are to complete. I'll update the post soon.

There are 194 in total 

Edited by Fredswar1, 13 June 2017 - 01:49 AM.

Fredswar1

Fredswar1
  • 139 posts

There's a moment when you realize that getting all the achievements isn't really a huge achievement.

The reward is good to speed your leveling, but something to brag about? It doesn't say much due to the ease of completion.

it's takes awhile to get those achievements done. A lot of time and dedication.

I think an item reward for at least 100% Completion could be given. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Achievements