Photo

Pay

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
19 replies to this topic

Prairie_Dog

Prairie_Dog
  • 7 posts

Visa Vigilantes - PAY-

The Visa Vigilantes are a joint force of Yahoo! and Armor Games raiders consisting of a majority of the best fair playing raiders on the Server whose prime directive was to defeat S0N, (which was flawlessly achieved  regardless to S0N´s feeble tries and notorious tricks) , and return peace to the Dead Zone community.

The 29th of MAy was the day that the self-named leader of the above mentioned Alliance publicised that the late "great" S0N was lowering their once held high Flag and were surrendering to our greatness !

Quotation from the once mighty Wurst himself ( known to us as " The Unsinkable Titanic" )

S0N once was built to defeat L1N but today we are faced to an alliance which is the best yahoo raiders + old big L1N raiders and they got more members who seem to be more willing to spend unlimited cash in the game only to win a round and look good.

S0N can´t take this anymore with just some friends and minions and giving up is not an Option."

..... this "Tear Jerker" continued with a "Wurstl and his Tin foil hat" Story about some new simple concept ... bla bla bla .......

..... at this Point we stopped reading .

After a joint consideration we came to the conclusion that the necessity to "prove" ourselves towards an already broken Alliance that are simply hiding behind a different banner/Name, ( thus unveiling the obvious hope , on their side, that THAT would make a difference towards anything), was just not motivating enough for us to continue. 

The Formation of a "S0N - Vol. II" Alliance did not awaken any interest in us what so ever ........ we had reached our target ( NO MATTER HOW EASY THAT WAS) , our Goal had been reached - S0N was done !

Now , the last war we participated in was packed with an amazing sequence of Events which lead to us losing almost all hope in the integrity of the game !  -  Regardless of the fact that it WAS

1) a rest round for us

2) a round we started one day later with a disadvantage of almost 12K Points

3) kicking an obvious spy resulting in a 2K Point loss

4) the still unsolved mysterious Point deduction from one of our Team members - leading to an additional 6K Point loss

5) still winning with a 9K lead !.

Information relating to these strange Events were passed on to the Game Developers , by myself , causing them to intervene in certain matters and put in more Research towards others.

-- Until the mentioned incidents have  been taken care of PAY had decided not to participate in any upcoming war Events ! --

Having all that said ... it has of course come to our Attention over the last few weeks that ludicrous comments such as :

"PAY - LOL , you guys seem to have outburned your financial rescources " 

" you are just scared of us "

" you guys having Problems with your Visa Cards ?- LOL "

" they are simply chicken shit, because they know we are better than they are "

.... due to the fact that we have not been participating in Alliance wars .

Although , as mentioned above , we have nothing to prove , we do have an extreme supply of fuel which we do not want to evaporate during the upcoming waiting period ( until certain open issues have been accordingly taken care of ) , we have decided to give Mr. Wurst and his devotees the chance to prove themselves this upcoming week - war start 19.06.2017-

WHY we feel the need to publicise all this is simply because we are tired of the past bitter comments aimed towards us , as of the certain future ridiculous well known excuses such as " they took us by surprise" , " we werent ready" etc . etc.

THE QUESTION NOW IS :

is S0N II ( aka I87 ) capable of beating the yet undefeated PAY Alliance ? , or are THEY the "chickens" and let PAY earn an easy win ?

or will we teach you all how to P(L)AY ? ;-)

TUNE IN NEXT WEEK .. SAME TIME SAME STATION ..

Your friendly neighborhood  - Prairie Dog

just_an_amateur

just_an_amateur
  • 41 posts

Good luck, have fun.

lael

lael
  • 199 posts

Thank you prairie dog for finally making a public statement regarding the state of PAY in specific and the shenanigans of the recent alliance wars in general.  In my opinion, son or 187 or whatever weird concoction of an alliance that presents itself to armor will never ever be a true #1 until they achieve over 200,000 war points a round...until then any alliance claiming to be #1 is simply deluded.  PAY earned the title of #1 and retains it until defeated or until another alliance breaks the 200,000 point mark.  And to my "haters"  this is not about FxU but about hw certain players have unsuccessfully tried to  manipulate the game to their advantage with feeder alliances and having their alt accounts simultaneously in the top competitive raiding alliances.  Although points may or may not be compensated to adjust for this unfortunate situation, points are still points and the potential for the use and abuse of inside alliance information and collusion should not exist or be tolerated.

Yolento

Yolento
  • 11 posts

I like this part " they are simply chicken shit" jajajajaja

Hakusai

Hakusai
  • 34 posts

No comments on the downvotes for unknown reason.

Cherry

Cherry
  • 789 posts

No comments on the downvotes for unknown reason.

They just think it is funny to downvote enemy's posts and they also think its funny to say  .... " they are simply chicken shit"

That is their understanding of fair play!

Special sense of humor  in Homicide Alliance aka 187

7VfbWGh.jpg

7vysWMf.png

Edited by Cherry, 15 June 2017 - 03:57 AM.

Aubrey Dickson

Aubrey Dickson
  • 459 posts

They just think it is funny to downvote enemy's posts and they also think its funny to say  .... " they are simply chicken shit"

That is their understanding of fair play!

Special sense of humor  in Homicide Alliance aka 187

7VfbWGh.jpg

7vysWMf.png

ok how do I beat Wurstl`s and Megaman`s defense as I can actually raid those assholes?

just_an_amateur

just_an_amateur
  • 41 posts
I was downvoted for saying "have fun" u kidding me?
Well when you and your teammates involve in offensive tactics you will get an answer back, dont play the victim, u re not one, noone is..block who you dont like and move on your way to getting a life.

Wurstl

Wurstl
  • 201 posts

~some different shit~

I haven't read so much shit in quite a while and I had to laugh hard a few times, thanx for that :) nice comedy.

For your all info: I left 187 for vacation with all alts. Right about 3 hours later anxious dog got enough courage to overcome his shyness and write the forumpost of his life. ..and an obvious 2+week delayed answer to my 187 post with quotes.^^

All I see are excuses, too many to mention all. You are defending before you even ate our first bullets. That behavior tells us a lot about who you think PAY is and who you are in the game atm and I can honestly agree with you in that point. Good that your people accept 187 invincibility, this will cause less trouble for you in future.

I'm also sorry for all who almost lost hope. War is hard and ongoing and knows no rest.
Breaking = not capable of continuing
You cannot defeat exactly me because I'm on vacation next round. 187 will do the job anyway and keep you busy hating your life on daily basis.
I only helped players to find eachother and do what I think that has to be done and enjoy the spirit of teamplay and success. The team is full of the most brilliant players of the game. They will challenge you. I see 187 as gamebreaking as the birth of jesus christ in RL so war calendar must be re-written right from birth of 187 so it's correctly now war "#3 A187" (=after birth of 187) and 2:0 for 187.

I declare PAY war for the next 100 years! No breaks! Just pay a little more from your extreme amounts of money ;) We will not become friends anymore in the game so accept war! I count every so called "break" as loss of PAY and we will keep counting the scores for you just in case you forget.
War will never end, don't forget the time after your death.

This is the difference between you and me: you are just you, if you disappear your "team" dies, while 187 is independent - not dependent on individuals.
I'm immortal. My demons in and outside the game will hunt you for the rest of your poor life long after I'm gone.
I take a special place in your mind. Im everywhere in your head, I'm in your daydreams and nightmares. You bragged with extreme amounts of time and money now proof us that your obsession and insanity about my person is it all worth for you and your  group of imbeciles to give so much commitment for defeating my shadows. No more restrounds for you amateurs!

We all can picture from documentaries how it looks like if dogs run after their lives when being chased by a horde of hungry lions and suddenly fall over their own legs and stop running.

In my country we eat dogs for breakfast and shit them out somewhere in the afternoon.

Edited by Wurstl, 15 June 2017 - 11:26 PM.

Wurstl

Wurstl
  • 201 posts

7VfbWGh.jpg

7vysWMf.png

7VfbWGh.jpg

7vysWMf.png

I had to upvote you both because It's so fun to read. I forgot I posted this but it sounds a lot like me and my deep respect also goes to MEGAMAN! That's hilarious. I fall from my chair and laughed for 10mins on the floor the first time Ive read this. plz post more of these here. I will upvote all ;)

Wurstl

Wurstl
  • 201 posts

mysterious activity only PAY members can see

You write about extreme amounts of fuel and we see former poor PAY members who never ever bought anything for the game having suddenly DMU alts and burning huge amounts of fuel for crap targets I'm asking myself and the devs at the same time because I already asked in emails before without getting an answer how PD can move so much fuel to not paying pay members if it's not account sharing? I remember screenshots from D$B times with good proof they did that before.
Just the fact that different alts can be so easily confused must bring you down from your conspiracy mystery belief and go back to fact based logic thinking.
Either that or pay members are really all only working very hard in RL for their game existence and are very proud of taking extra shifts for being gameheros or maybe all were just lucky and all won lottery all at the same time.

would PD our the devs answer this question here please, how are you transfering fuel to your members?
I smell unfair play.

don't worry no reason to rest, we will only smash harder until we get a reply :)

Cherry

Cherry
  • 789 posts

*snip*

This is the difference between you and me: you are just you, if you disappear your "team" dies, while 187 is independent - not dependent on individuals.
I'm immortal. My demons in and outside the game will hunt you for the rest of your poor life long after I'm gone.
I take a special place in your mind. Im everywhere in your head, I'm in your daydreams and nightmares. You bragged with extreme amounts of time and money now proof us that your obsession and insanity about my person is it all worth for you and your  group of imbeciles to give so much commitment for defeating my shadows. No more restrounds for you amateurs!

The only one hunted by his own demons seems to be you, nobody else.

Hate, anger and harassment is all you know. What a poor life.

Godzyra___

Godzyra___
  • 36 posts

Nobody in PAY is getting paid by other people in PAY or from anyone else for that matter, we actually do something useful with our time instead of writing 30+ sentences of complete ridiculous nonsense on other people's alliance pages which does nothing else but make yourself look even weirder to normal people. 

Besides, our efficiency is always better than anyone else every round we win, which has to mean that some alliances are burning even more than us trying to keep up... 

Edited by Godzyra___, 16 June 2017 - 06:07 AM.

Yolento

Yolento
  • 11 posts

Well when you and your teammates involve in offensive tactics you will get an answer back, dont play the victim, u re not one, noone is..block who you dont like and move on your way to getting a life.

The good, the bad and the ugly. Looks like 187 is the good, PAY is the bad, (you know what happened to the bad) and the ugly, well... ↓↓↓

7VfbWGh.jpg

7vysWMf.png

Edited by Yolento, 16 June 2017 - 06:58 AM.

Cherry

Cherry
  • 789 posts

The good, the bad and the ugly. Looks like 187 is the good, PAY is the bad, (you know what happened to the bad) and the ugly, well... ↓↓↓

That's funny now ... a Spanish Nazi, member of a Homicide Allliance,  who built a swastika with barricades in his compound is talking about good and bad.

I wonder who is ugly ....

Godzyra___

Godzyra___
  • 36 posts

Yolento, you only make yourself look bad. I hope you do realize it's impossible to make yourself look good by trying to insult people and keep quoting the same posts over and over again. I understand that this is a game for kids, but if you cannot show even a shred of decency, stay out of the forum, nobody needs this kind of comments.

I remember Wurstl going on about a dramafree alliance, yet all you 187 members are trying to do is create more drama. Do you guys only want to be known as douchebags and hypocrits?

Edited by Godzyra___, 16 June 2017 - 08:05 AM.

Aubrey Dickson

Aubrey Dickson
  • 459 posts

Well I guess we have figured out who would be Governor-Types in the event of a real zombie outbreak: Wurstl,Megaman,Yolento and probably most of SON/187

just_an_amateur

just_an_amateur
  • 41 posts
Godzyra efficiency doesnt count on "no-fuel" player due to the fact they ran 1mannings to make same or double amouth of points in less time. But ok, just to point ut out.

Yolento

Yolento
  • 11 posts

That's funny now ... a Spanish Nazi, member of a Homicide Allliance,  who built a swastika with barricades in his compound is talking about good and bad.

I wonder who is ugly ....

Lucky for you my forum days are over. I'm in rehabilitation now.

Pd: About the ugly question, you even dare to ask jajaja

Pd2: Say hi to your family, you know which family ;)

lael

lael
  • 199 posts

This thread is getting way to "sick" to justify the posting of anymore comments to enable those who seek to demoralize, defame and denigrate others to make themselves seem "cool" or whatever they "feel."