Photo

Weekly Terror Dome Run.

Terror Dome

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Fredswar1

Fredswar1
  • 282 posts

This is a revision of my similar idea... 

As you all know, players are able to run the Terror Dome for a certain amount fuel, dependent on their level, however very few run the terror dome because they feel that fuel cost is too, high, and that the rewards aren't worth the cost of running the terror dome. I believe, that players should be able to run the terror dome once every week FOR Free! This would make the terror dome a lot of fun, and would give it that Arcade type feel... If players wanted to run the terror dome again, THEN they would have to pay fuel (to prevent excessive Farming of this feature). 

Allowing players to run the Terror Dome for free, once every week would greatly increase the amount of people who run the Terror Dome on A regular Basis, and would allow them to get better at the terror dome, over time, without spending excess amounts of fuel. 

I see nothing wrong with giving players a free run of the terror dome every week. These Free runs would not stack, so players would really be missing out if they chose to not run the terror dome. This free run would refresh every Sunday or Monday 

Also, I believe that there should be a small reward for Players who're the weekly terror dome leader for their level. Along with the top five terror dome players on the board. 

bossfighter7

bossfighter7
  • 18 posts

very good idea for those who dont have fuel but it could be abused by alt users

Fredswar1

Fredswar1
  • 282 posts

meh.... They  could always add ways to limit the amount of good rewards which can be traded from the boxes... Maybe put trading restrictions on the accessories which drop in the TD. 

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 364 posts

The accesories are already untradeable.

Fredswar1

Fredswar1
  • 282 posts

then there's not much taking advantage of it.... besides, think of the many who don't take advantage of alts, vs. those who do. 

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 364 posts

Indeed, I don't see much disadvantage in giving a free run once in a while. However, free runs /reduced cost / tradeable tickets or tokens for the Terror Dome have been proposed nearly since it went live, but the devs apparently don't like the idea. Perhaps there's another reason we're not seeing, I don't know.

Fredswar1

Fredswar1
  • 282 posts

Maybe they'll do something for the 4th of july.... 

I'd like to see the Liberty Bowl or something... Free Runs (that'd be SO cool... just for that one week)

Or some cool stuff that'll happen in the terror dome. 

Harpago

Harpago
  • 1,693 posts

I would recommend something needs to give. 160 fuel is quite a lot to run it, even if you've figured out how to complete 6000 points with relative ease. I did four runs this afternoon and wasn't that impressed with what I got for my investment: 

Terror-Dome-reward-1_zpsobti3o6f.jpg Terror-Dome-2_zps9ybewyam.jpg 

Terror-Dome-3_zps14tljfrl.jpg Terror-Dome-4_zpsj49gmlxh.jpg

I appreciate it would be unrealistic to pick up one of the cool hats you can only get in the Dome on every other run, but this is the third time this alt has had runs like this. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Terror Dome