Photo

Dead-zone T-shirt

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
29 replies to this topic

lael

lael
  • 202 posts

Make dead zone t-shirt available for purchase to players via the forums or a separate website in one size  fits all extra large.  I know I want one like zingman and jerome got, but I would not mind paying for it at all and I think many other dedicated players would too.  Maybe a line of other dead-zone real life products as well:  baseball caps, coffee mugs, mouse pads, etcetera.

Wurstl

Wurstl
  • 203 posts

Are you all really proud in RL of playing this game? I don't dare to tell anyone with a brain that I play online games so many hours per day and pay for it only to defeat ppl I dont really like.

There is a reason why not all things are available in XXXXXL. Imagine an obesity wearing a T-shirt with the words "Dead Zone" on his belly. Out of medical view this gets a totally different meaning and can be confused with dark humor.

Lael's brain can need a warning label though in form of a baseballcap wrapped around it saying "dead zone" that would make total sense.

Cherry

Cherry
  • 789 posts

And a pair of "DeadZone" shorts for Wurstl so he can hide his addiction and obsession ...

Aubrey Dickson

Aubrey Dickson
  • 459 posts

Lael's brain can need a warning label though in form of a baseballcap wrapped around it saying "dead zone" that would make total sense.

what is your problem?

Cherry

Cherry
  • 789 posts

what is your problem?

Bullying, needling, insulting ... that' Wurstl's life and his problem.

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 299 posts

This is just sad.

Anyway, I love the idea. It could feature the old screens and/or the event characters like the halloween screens. I would buy them, especially if they can sell them on Amazon.

Edited by Lana Woo, 17 June 2017 - 12:43 PM.

passing player

passing player
  • 440 posts

and still you guys manage to start insulting each other.....

anyways, good idea. (except I have about 0 dollars to spend)

TanaG

TanaG
  • 128 posts

I can't stop laughing! :)))))

Fredswar1

Fredswar1
  • 142 posts

Cool Dead Zone stuff to look stylish in...  Sounds interesting. 

Will there be a stuffed, green-giant size fuel container for sale too? 

Megaman X

Megaman X
  • 52 posts

I will pay many $ only for DeadZone Broken Chair to throw at c****y face again.

Aubrey Dickson

Aubrey Dickson
  • 459 posts

I will pay many $ only for DeadZone Broken Chair to throw at c****y face again.

There has to be something mentally wrong with you if you have to downgrade people on the internet

TanaG

TanaG
  • 128 posts

There has to be something mentally wrong with you if you have to downgrade people on the internet

This coming from you, Cherry, makes this thread even funnier! :)))))))

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 299 posts

Can we avoid locking this topic and just remove the rotten parts? I'd like to see this idea developed.

TanaG

TanaG
  • 128 posts

Can we avoid locking this topic and just remove the rotten parts? I'd like to see this idea developed.

Me too! I That would be awesome!

In addition to a line of Dead Zone underwear (that so many need)  I'd suggest future furniture (chairs that feed you and allow you to have your bowel movements while raiding 24/7 speeding up for 20 pts targets so you could brag at the end of the week that you spent half your paycheck in an online game), gimp suits (for cherry's sake) and dead zone sun glasses which shield you from reality!

Edited by TanaG, 17 June 2017 - 07:28 PM.

ryanclark1

ryanclark1
  • 3 posts

What would the shirts before honestly? For con or charity, other?

Luisssboom

Luisssboom
  • 13 posts

T-shirts for games is quite a common gaming merchandise. It's useful in both self advertising and funding future games. There is no reason for why making Last Stand Dead Zone T-shirts would be a bad idea. 

On a separate note, I would like to point out how the aggressiveness of many I87 players (in fields which, in this case, have nothing to do with the alliance war or in game content) has been excruciatingly frustrating to many users.

Lael has been attacked here over proposing the idea of physical merchandise and I myself have been verbally attacked and ridiculed by many of their players in game making it hard for me to find any enjoyment in the Trade/Public chat sections when they are around perpetually replying to every message I send even when it is not addressed to any of them.

I will not list any names (those seen here are already exposing themselves) but I hope something can be resolved for the sake of the Dead Zone community.

Luisssboom

Luisssboom
  • 13 posts

And so the "try to ban them" war goes on isn't it? Frustrating? I have never ever talked to you in game or other wise. We're the ones being aggressive for just making fun? Read the last PAY post on the forums, currently locked. That wasn't even being funny,

Unfortunately the posts and spies and reports and constant stalking and comments of people in PAY and related alliances make it impossible for us to enjoy the game! And I certainly hope something will be done about it!

I quote myself: "have been verbally attacked and ridiculed by many of their players" I am not talking about all players. But some I have met are persistently like this, and have no changed since my first encounter with one (two years ago) and last encounter with the same individual and a few of his "friends" (3 days ago).

I'm fine with alliances being competitive to try and get first place, it's the whole point of the alliance war, but the method that I87 is using is that which is considered fraudulent and childish.

I am not trying to start a ban war, but to be honest, you cannot do anything to ban me unless you frame me, which only would make you look worse. 

Some of the members of I87 think that they can keep this up without any worry of being removed. This gives them no incentive to stop, and therefore, putting some.....restrictions would maybe halt this conflict.

You want to enjoy the game. I want to as well, along with probably every other person on the server. So why do you keep arguing against people who have done nothing wrong?

PS: I have read the previous post on the forums, and have enough knowledge from personal experience and information from these threads. Do not even dare think that I am not educated on the matter.

TanaG

TanaG
  • 128 posts

I quote myself: "have been verbally attacked and ridiculed by many of their players" I am not talking about all players. But some I have met are persistently like this, and have no changed since my first encounter with one (two years ago) and last encounter with the same individual and a few of his "friends" (3 days ago).

I'm fine with alliances being competitive to try and get first place, it's the whole point of the alliance war, but the method that I87 is using is that which is considered fraudulent and childish.

I am not trying to start a ban war, but to be honest, you cannot do anything to ban me unless you frame me, which only would make you look worse. 

Some of the members of I87 think that they can keep this up without any worry of being removed. This gives them no incentive to stop, and therefore, putting some.....restrictions would maybe halt this conflict.

You want to enjoy the game. I want to as well, along with probably every other person on the server. So why do you keep arguing against people who have done nothing wrong?

PS: I have read the previous post on the forums, and have enough knowledge from personal experience and information from these threads. Do not even dare think that I am not educated on the matter.

No, the "method" that 187 is using is raiding. And unless there is a rule in ToS preventing people from having a sense of humor than you cannot report us for this one! I won't talk about your alliance anymore, the numerous spy accounts that you have spread around to print screen, report and try to ban everything moving against them will most likely fill you in how I feel about the way they act.

Again...want to see an aggressive, completely uncalled for post that no other raiding alliance has ever posted before? Check your PAY (currently locked) thread. It's not only aggressive, it's insulting, it's rude, it's ridiculous and frankly not even that bright despite the efforts to look as such.

It's funny that you bring up "framing" people to get them banned. That's also something that you can learn from your alliance mates! They're very good at it, graduating with merits!

Luisssboom

Luisssboom
  • 13 posts

No, the "method" that 187 is using is raiding. And unless there is a rule in ToS preventing people from having a sense of humor than you cannot report us for this one! I won't talk about your alliance anymore, the numerous spy accounts that you have spread around to print screen, report and try to ban everything moving against them will most likely fill you in how I feel about the way they act.

Again...want to see an aggressive, completely uncalled for post that no other raiding alliance has ever posted before? Check your PAY (currently locked) thread. It's not only aggressive, it's insulting, it's rude, it's ridiculous and frankly not even that bright despite the efforts to look as such.

It's funny that you bring up "framing" people to get them banned. That's also something that you can learn from your alliance mates! They're very good at it, graduating with merits!

If I87's method is raiding, please explain their aggressiveness towards me, a player who is not affiliated with the PAY alliance, and who only got in a quarrel with a few of your members for asking a simple price check in trade. I didn't know much about the alliance war (until this recent confluence) and I do not raid myself. But what i can tell is that some of the I87 members are unfriendly to the community and their forum posts are doing nothing but proving it to me. I never asked for conflict, and I never insulted them back. I simply tried to be friendly, but only received hatred in response.

PAY's post simply seemed like a motivational thread telling its members that they are going to try and win (although the idea with visas seemed a bit dodgy). What came later from I87 was an aggressive response in an attempt to demoralize the alliance so that they may seize first place. 

On a separate note, I would like you to quote the sections (just copy paste) which you perceive as rude and explain why. If you do not back this up, then your argument is merely the equivalent of trying to fly without wings.

Also, if there is nothing to hide, then why would you have to worry? I am perfectly fine with you doing the same to me. I am not afraid of what I say in chat or trade because I know that I have nothing to hide. So why do you seem worried? Are you trying to defend a lost cause?

PS: However, the game is not simply Pay to win, despite PAY's ideology. The Conartist team has done a very good job at balancing the game for both F2p and P2p. Spending money does not guarantee the best equipment in the game. I myself am F2p and have been doing quite happy with the progress I have made.

TanaG

TanaG
  • 128 posts

I guess it always depends who you get in an argument with. There will always be some unfriendly and not everybody is compatible in terms of speech, culture and so on with everybody. What you might consider unfriendly some might consider normal. It is an international community.

I won't point to what I consider rude in that specific post as there's no need to drag this any further. I also count on you being smart enough to read it yourself and see what I mean (want to see real alliances threads> check L1N, check S0N, check A0A. that's not an alliance thread, it's simply a thread in whcih they purposely attack another alliance and a certain raider, that's all).

People in this game (some of them) have taken things to far. For example there used to be a time when the recruiting chat was fun. People went in there and just posted funny stuff, maybe they even argued but it was fun. But some...let say that they made the report function a job in itself and at the moment you don't know what you can or cannot say in there because there are some watching the chat 24/7 with the report button in hand. The alliance war has not only become a fuel war (which I have spoken against over a year ago because I think it ruins the game experience for any new raider) but also a ban war. I saw kids reported and banned for stupid jokes they didn't even mean just because certain older raider knew how to trap them into saying whatever was necessary. At the moment for many raiders it's just terror. They cannot talk, they cannot say anything, there are at least a few in this game with alts everywhere in any given alliance that stalk people. I don't know how they have so much spare time but that's what they do. I am risking right now even writing this here.But yes, this is the truth. You want to talk about bad guys? You haven't met them YET! Anyway....if you need any help look me up in game. Same name as in here (unless banned, of course!).

Edited by TanaG, 17 June 2017 - 10:26 PM.