Hs! Recruiting

Recruiting Taskers Non raiding

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

SHuSTYFRoST

SHuSTYFRoST
  • 6 posts

Hello forum

I've recently decided to open my alliance to others who are looking to make friends, participate in the War Tasks, loot, and chill. This is not a raiding alliance for competition. If you're new the game, having a hard time on deciding which alliance to join, or just want to generally be in one, I am all ears.

---Facebook / Armorgames---

Requirements:

- Be respectful: I don't want to hear people complaining about others not helping on tasks or having some conflict about the game itself. Jokes(Racism, Rape, or sexuality) WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. If I catch any comments on those three topics, you will be kicked, reported, and shamed. I have zero tolerance for that and will not let something like that slide.

-Be a Team: Help with the War Tasks, every little or big helps a lot. If you're in need of help with upgrades, let every know so we all can cut time off.

-Communication: If you're sick gonna be absent, or just losing interest in whatever reason, let us know. Last thing I want is to kick someone who is inactive for some time but that person could had been injured or something.

Discord: I have made a private server for the Alliance itself to make things easier to communicate with, it's free and easy to download. It's not a requirement however I do strongly suggest it as I use it everyday.

Download link: https://discordapp.com/

Edited by SHuSTYFRoST, 20 June 2017 - 02:00 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Recruiting, Taskers, Non raiding