Photo

Premium Supply Boxes.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Door_Nail

Door_Nail
  • 11 posts

Just wondering where they went. This time last year I was finding them pretty often. Like every day. But I haven't found one since before the HAZ event update. So I am just wondering if they have been discontinued as items. If they have, it would be a shame in my opinion since I was a real fan of the fuel/temporary boost as well as even the clothing. I know that 'free to play' players could care less about them, but I really liked them. Was just wondering where they are.

Salif

Salif
  • 98 posts

The premium boxes normally stop dropping around event times and start back up again a little while after the event has ended.. I guess this is because the event boxes take their place.

I have also seen in a different post awhile back about premium boxes not dropping, that the devs sometimes forget to turn them back on to drop.

Door_Nail

Door_Nail
  • 11 posts

I guess that could e the easiest answer. But to me it seems like they went ahead and instead of premium supply boxes that I'm scavenging an equal or greater amount of lvl 3 Herc boxes. That's what got me to wondering. 

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 520 posts
I wouldn't worry. Premium supply boxes and HERC boxes are "standard", which means they will always tempt the player to open them when there are no other boxes around. HERC keys can be bought with fuel, and Premium keys with money, so it makes no sense for one to take the place to another.

That's why Premium keys and HERC keys are the closest we have to a currency in the Trade Channel.

Edited by Lana Woo, 23 June 2017 - 12:08 PM.