infosheet-4thjuly-2017.jpg

nickcarrera

nickcarrera
  • 23 posts

Hooray for everything! :)

Alice

Alice
  • 20 posts

Awesome.  Thank you Con.  However, containment event parts are dropping again as well.

Con

Con
  • 4,091 posts

Awesome.  Thank you Con.  However, containment event parts are dropping again as well.

Fix went up shortly after launch. You'll just need to refresh.

holybluman

holybluman
  • 16 posts

Only one week? not two?  :(

Ghost Recon

Ghost Recon
  • 514 posts

interesting crafts for this 4th of july event

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 410 posts

Hell. YES

Aubrey Dickson

Aubrey Dickson
  • 539 posts

the weapons and vest look cool but unfortunately none of them are worth the effort to actually start playing again 

Fredswar1

Fredswar1
  • 320 posts

Where's your Dead Zone Spirit???? Surely the items aren't that bad...

Red Leader

Red Leader
  • 200 posts

Are the 4th of July structures not returning??

Fredswar1

Fredswar1
  • 320 posts

I personally am a bit* disappointed by the lack of content here.... the Last event had plenty of Content ( There were clothing items/accessories, and there were more weapons, Vests, and Active Gear... tactical effect books too. 

This one just has re-run's of last year's clothing items, with a few new ones,  with a Melee Weapon, An Assault Rifle, and a Pistol. And the vest...  I think more could've  been added to this event, to make it stand-out... 

The only thing I'd want to craft is the Melee with the shield, since it looks like a dual wield weapon...  Everything else... not to sure about.... 

P.S. Why are the High Activity Zone Components available for purchase from the store?  Also, I see that spelling error in your main Post, Con.... makes think that CAG rushed this update in... Can't be a good sign... 

Frank

Frank
  • 7 posts

New clothing - Cool.

New Crafting Stuff - Cool.

W-Wait, where are the misc ?

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 410 posts

I personally love the masks, and I think The Purge was a great inspiration for it. We are having more items for this Independence Day than the last year, and at least for me is good not to have too many items to craft after the Buck and Containment events (they claimed about 2,000 fuel each from me).

What I do miss is the Community tasks, and the zombies dressed like Uncle Sam.

Con

Con
  • 4,091 posts

What I do miss is the Community tasks, and the zombies dressed like Uncle Sam.

The week is just starting :)

kornosain

kornosain
  • 9 posts

hot damn it's live now, huh? gotta refresh.

holybluman

holybluman
  • 16 posts

I just wish that you can recycle other event items into the patroit parts...   *sitting on more declaration grips,eagle upper receivers and shield sections then patroit parts*

Edited by holybluman, 02 July 2017 - 08:38 AM.

nickcarrera

nickcarrera
  • 23 posts

Dev-team please help!

Stuntmans Skullcover turned from southern rebelflag to starspangled banner ... I want the old rebelflag on my stuntman cape back!!!

Seems the grafic design got somehow overwritten with the new cape design of Freedom Flag ...

I cant go on missions in that new cape ... it makes me look fat. Pls fix that, thx.

Harpago

Harpago
  • 1,703 posts

That Revolution mask is awesome. Any fuel bundles this week Con?

Strider

Strider
  • 215 posts

I sure miss having event items that start at level 50 and being upgradeable through level 55, lately all of them start at 45 and only go up to 50.

Salif

Salif
  • 97 posts

Is there going to be a fuel sale or terror dome plans for this event?