infosheet-4thjuly-2017.jpg

nickcarrera

nickcarrera
  • 25 posts

Hooray for everything! :)

Alice

Alice
  • 21 posts

Awesome.  Thank you Con.  However, containment event parts are dropping again as well.

Con

Con
  • 4,140 posts

Awesome.  Thank you Con.  However, containment event parts are dropping again as well.

Fix went up shortly after launch. You'll just need to refresh.

holybluman

holybluman
  • 16 posts

Only one week? not two?  :(

Ghost Recon

Ghost Recon
  • 525 posts

interesting crafts for this 4th of july event

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 523 posts

Hell. YES

Aubrey Dickson

Aubrey Dickson
  • 593 posts

the weapons and vest look cool but unfortunately none of them are worth the effort to actually start playing again 

Red Leader

Red Leader
  • 200 posts

Are the 4th of July structures not returning??

Frank

Frank
  • 11 posts

New clothing - Cool.

New Crafting Stuff - Cool.

W-Wait, where are the misc ?

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 523 posts

I personally love the masks, and I think The Purge was a great inspiration for it. We are having more items for this Independence Day than the last year, and at least for me is good not to have too many items to craft after the Buck and Containment events (they claimed about 2,000 fuel each from me).

What I do miss is the Community tasks, and the zombies dressed like Uncle Sam.

Con

Con
  • 4,140 posts

What I do miss is the Community tasks, and the zombies dressed like Uncle Sam.

The week is just starting :)

kornosain

kornosain
  • 9 posts

hot damn it's live now, huh? gotta refresh.

holybluman

holybluman
  • 16 posts

I just wish that you can recycle other event items into the patroit parts...   *sitting on more declaration grips,eagle upper receivers and shield sections then patroit parts*

Edited by holybluman, 02 July 2017 - 08:38 AM.

nickcarrera

nickcarrera
  • 25 posts

Dev-team please help!

Stuntmans Skullcover turned from southern rebelflag to starspangled banner ... I want the old rebelflag on my stuntman cape back!!!

Seems the grafic design got somehow overwritten with the new cape design of Freedom Flag ...

I cant go on missions in that new cape ... it makes me look fat. Pls fix that, thx.

Harpago

Harpago
  • 1,718 posts

That Revolution mask is awesome. Any fuel bundles this week Con?

Strider

Strider
  • 223 posts

I sure miss having event items that start at level 50 and being upgradeable through level 55, lately all of them start at 45 and only go up to 50.

Salif

Salif
  • 98 posts

Is there going to be a fuel sale or terror dome plans for this event?

Treydavis007

Treydavis007
  • 4 posts

Great event. The thing is I still have leftover crates from when the gun called the "2nd Amendment" was still obtainable. I have four premium Independence Day supply crates from 2015 I believe. And three budget Independence Day crates from 2015. I had two times more crates than that, and that is because I spent quite a bit on it. I also have some other old crates. I used to have like two pages of crates until I actually started putting money into the game. It literally sucks the funds out of paypal balances and credit cards. I start to wonder why I still take part in these events when you usually have to pay some amount of money to actually open the crates. I've been playing this game for a while now. I just wish you could obtain key cards without having to spend fuel or empty your wallet into the game. Please don't take this the wrong way but that kind of seems a bit pay to win. There is also the fact that you have to spend 150 fuel to actually craft one of the craft able event items which really irritates me. I remember back in 2015 and such where you would actually give us a little gift through the packages during the holidays. I know you guys need to make your money but couldn't there be simpler ways. I'm sure the die hard fans wouldn't mind donating to you guys. You could set up one of those accounts to where people will fund you. Heck, even flash games with fans like this have got over sixty four thousand dollars in donations. You could use those donations to improve the game, improve your tech, and whatever else you do with the cash you get. I also see that there are a lot less players actually interacting with the radio. Also in the trading section, key cards have become similar to a currency. "Oh, I'll give you this gun for two level 3 key cards". And it seems that the event crates are more expensive than the regular crates. I have been with this game for quite a while and I haven't got much out of the events due to the fact that I can hardly afford to buy a key card or buy fuel to purchase key cards. It is a great game and I'm not trying to down it. I just felt that this had to be mentioned. Have a nice Fourth of July and please take these suggestions into consideration.

zsoleszdc

zsoleszdc
  • 380 posts

Is there going to be a fuel sale or terror dome plans for this event?

Knowing Con, there will be a Terror Dome Special. (And knowing him, he won't answer any of our speculations. He needs the wow-effect in the game).  :)