Photo

Freedom Week 2017

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

FLoor

FLoor
  • 143 posts

Any possibility that the old USA weapons, like the Golden Liberty will become tradable sometime soon?

Con

Con
  • 4,140 posts

Dev-team please help!

Stuntmans Skullcover turned from southern rebelflag to starspangled banner ... I want the old rebelflag on my stuntman cape back!!!

Seems the grafic design got somehow overwritten with the new cape design of Freedom Flag ...

I cant go on missions in that new cape ... it makes me look fat. Pls fix that, thx.

Sorry! Fixing now.

Ghost Recon

Ghost Recon
  • 525 posts

still seeing EXO  components and containment kit parts still in the stores

Edited by Ghost Recon, 03 July 2017 - 03:19 AM.

tingadabopper

tingadabopper
  • 25 posts

Any fuel packages up this week? ^^

chris327

chris327
  • 76 posts

Any fuel packages up this week? ^^

That's like asking if con wants to make money. They will come in time.

nickcarrera

nickcarrera
  • 25 posts

Sorry! Fixing now.

Thank you!!!

Back in style again. Now I can go to town ... :)

zsoleszdc

zsoleszdc
  • 380 posts

Not a bad craft, found in trade channel just now.

p4i0seI.png

Arkoth

Arkoth
  • 18 posts

Not a bad craft, found in trade channel just now.

p4i0seI.png

Wow that's a great craft! Can someone give us a pic of the new melee craft? Although i doubt it's better than arc-burn.

Reddy5

Reddy5
  • 98 posts

Is it just me or are boxes' drop rate really low? Ever since the event started I've only picked up one budget box... I want to open as many of those as I can :(

zsoleszdc

zsoleszdc
  • 380 posts

Is it just me or are boxes' drop rate really low? Ever since the event started I've only picked up one budget box... I want to open as many of those as I can :(

I gave found 2-3 budget boxes daily so far.

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 520 posts
For me, the rate was more or less the same than other events. I ended up opening a lot more, though, so maybe is just a matter of perspective.

Deadar

Deadar
  • 18 posts

It's the best freedom week! 

Since 2014, the clothing, the weapons are always much better!

You always do a nice update Con. Keep working :)

DarkKnightKing

DarkKnightKing
  • 31 posts

When are the replicas of last years stuff going on sale?

Deadar

Deadar
  • 18 posts

Is there a comunity task to to? 

Con

Con
  • 4,140 posts

When are the replicas of last years stuff going on sale?

There was an error on Kong, sorry! I've activated them now and extended the cutoff by another 3 days.

Deadar

Deadar
  • 18 posts

Con. The Independance boxes are still dropping again. 

Can you fix this bug?

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 520 posts

You know, event boxes always keep dropping for a few days after the event. I've always assumed it's intentional, to give collectors a chance to stock up some more boxes in case they still haven't found a piece of clothing they want, but I'm not sure about that.

They will probably go away when a new series of Premium Supply Boxes arrive.

Deadar

Deadar
  • 18 posts

You know, event boxes always keep dropping for a few days after the event. I've always assumed it's intentional, to give collectors a chance to stock up some more boxes in case they still haven't found a piece of clothing they want, but I'm not sure about that.

They will probably go away when a new series of Premium Supply Boxes arrive.

Thanks for the info :)

Strider

Strider
  • 223 posts

Just my general feedback on loot during this event and for future events I guess?:

The declaration grips, upper receivers and shield sections are about as rare as the patriot parts, which as a non-DMU user is not too rare but certainly not enough to gather 100. I played at least once each day of the event and at the end of it, excluding uncrates never even got close to 100 patriot parts.

Make event components drop in higher quantities, I only ever get 1 or x2 patriot parts every time I find them during scavenge missions. They're sort of uncommon so at the end of the event I only managed to gather about 40 parts. :/

Going on from the first point, please don't put the unlock options for the event crates for items like the declaration grips, receivers and shield sections (i.e parts that only require 1 of to craft the required item), because they feel more like a massive waste compared to the other items from the crates.

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 520 posts

I'm a non-DMU user too, and I was struggling at the beginning (many years ago) to find event components. I don't know what's your level, but for me what works is to send 10 one-man auto missions to low-level places once a day and regular 3-man missions once a day, plus the Island; I found about 500 parts before I started opening boxes and crafting, 5 days after the start of the event.

About the boxes, the components were in Budget Boxes, and I think they were intentionally added to make it more of a bet, in the same way that Trick or Treat boxes contain garbage:

1z1ycyv.jpg