Photo

Freedom Week 2017

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

Strider

Strider
  • 225 posts

I'm a non-DMU user too, and I was struggling at the beginning (many years ago) to find event components. I don't know what's your level, but for me what works is to send 10 one-man auto missions to low-level places once a day and regular 3-man missions once a day, plus the Island; I found about 500 parts before I started opening boxes and crafting, 5 days after the start of the event.

About the boxes, the components were in Budget Boxes, and I think they were intentionally added to make it more of a bet, in the same way that Trick or Treat boxes contain garbage:

I've been playing since 2012, I'm no stranger to the way the item drops works but I shouldn't have to resort to automating low level missions to get the components to craft even just one of the event items. It's only been a recent trend (as far as I've noticed, since Halloween last year for the EXO suits) that you usually may not get enough components to craft unless you're using DMU or uncrating the components. 

Also the crates this event dropped a lot less than previous events, I have two accounts for this game and on both accounts I've only dropped 5 each. The crates aren't advertised as much as a risky gamble as the trick or treat boxes though, the trick or treat boxes have straight up garbage in them. Their 450 x 5 price tag vs the 450 x 10 price tag for skeleton keys kind of show that too.

Cherry

Cherry
  • 792 posts

Event over for days.

Can we get some Herc and Premium boxes please?

It is really sad to see that you don't give a shit about this game anymore!

Luke Ridiculous

Luke Ridiculous
  • 166 posts

It is really sad to see that you don't give a shit about this game anymore!

they still give one to this game,that's why there are so many events going on it's just that...

"they somehow forgot to become entertainers"
                                                -Unknown(it's from Lana Woo I guess)

I'm pretty sure they've overworked on compensating us that they almost forgot one single thing why are the events they make are always organized and as awesome as it gets to the playerbase...they have actually spent their time making every single one with quality within them(whether it is some extensions for the event,2nd weeks or just plainly adding more cosmetic effects and extra stats to our weapons and gears(that we sometimes don't need,btw the new kits are still broken guys) in-game to make it more magical and thrilling for us)

I have a question also:Where did Woody go?

Con

Con
  • 4,152 posts

I'm in charge of the boxes and they were set up to start dropping again immediately after the event was over. I've been out of town for a while and it seems that something isn't working correctly, working on fixing it for this maintenance.

Edit: New boxes with new items should be dropping now, let me know otherwise!