Photo

Freedom Week 2017 Weapon Comparison

2017 freedom 4th of july independence comparison weapons

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 541 posts

As usual, with more than two days left in the clock, I'll present a comparison of this event's weapons with different gear and clothing to give an idea of how their stats behave, so you can decide if you want to craft (or in a future, buy) a certain item, and what to expet from it.

The comparison was made with the weapons equipped by a Fighter with an EXO-T05 Helmet (+15% Ranged Combat) for the firearms, and a +30% Melee Combat Deathshead plus a +10% Melee Combat Bandana - USA 2016. All the weapons were crafted with an Assault Kit to enhace its damage, since it seems to give the most DPS.

The Declaration

From left to right:

Unequipped.

Equipped with an +83.93% Reload Speed Carrier Harness.

Equipped with a +66.87% Reload Speed / +44.75% Ranged Combat Swiftdraw.

Equipped with a +53.33% Damage Hardened Hollow-Point Ammo Mod.

dg2gp4.jpg

The Eagle

From left to right:

Unequipped

Equipped with a +66% Reload Speed / +54% Ranged Combat Swiftdraw.

Equipped with a +53.33% Damage Hardened Hollow-Point Ammo Mod.

Equipped with a +83.27% Damage / +108.88% Reload Speed Holster.

rcrm6c.jpg

The Hammer of Justice

From left to right:

Unequipped

Equipped with a +25% Damage / +2.5% APS / +20% Melee Combat EXO-Heavy Brawler.

Equipped with a +46.05% Melee Combat Motorcycle Vest.

2eb5tad.jpg

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 541 posts

Here's a little comparison with similar items:

1) Uni 3/3 M416 with the same clothing with the Swiftdraw

2) Balanced Slicing Sword equipped together with the EXO HEavy Brawler

3) EXO-500 MkII with the Holster

8xo2eo.jpg

Arkoth

Arkoth
  • 18 posts

As always thanks for the feedback! Seems like the new weapons aren't that good. The armor seems sweet though.

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 541 posts

The armor is great, especially at level 20.

For level 45, it's comparable to a HERC-BODYARMOR 1:

358rpg3.jpg

The differences are that the Unassilable has a 10% higher health, +2% chance to find quality items and the ability to roll for knockback and melee combat, while the HERC BODYARMOR has move speed, suppression resistance and melee resistance.

In the Unassilable, the Projectile Resistance, Explosive Resistance, Health and Injury Chance increase by 3.75% with each level, while the HERC BODYARMOR increases all its stats by 3.75% with each level. The Unassilable, obviously, is cheaper to upgrade.

blv

blv
  • 30 posts

Thank you very much Lana for doing this again  :)

zsoleszdc

zsoleszdc
  • 380 posts

I just want to add all of my event gear crafts here; none of them became an 'epic' or 'legendary' craft, so I won't upgrade any of these, unfortunately.

453lXKE.png

Lana Woo

Lana Woo
  • 541 posts

I think you shoulg upgrade the last one on the right, it's a nice craft. You would reach 68.4% Projectile & Explosive resistance and 93.75% Health, which surpasses by far any HERC BODYARMOR.

Reddy5

Reddy5
  • 100 posts

Thanks for posting all of these. Wish I had seen this before crafting.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 2017, freedom, 4th of july, independence, comparison, weapons