Photo

How Do You Stop A Bully?

Bully harassement

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Cassie4486

Cassie4486
  • 6 posts

I just started this new game a few weeks back. The alliance I belong to apparently started a war with another alliance long before my time.

Daily for the last 5 days, the same person trashes my entire compound, waits until the protection goes off & attacks everything all over again.

This has been going on for 5 straight days in a row & in the attack reports, it shows this person's number of attacks. It's the same woman each time.

How do I stop it?

When I told her to please stop since their beef it with the alliance leaders & not a new lowbie, I was told to "F off & get use to it". Needless to say, this person & their alliance doesn't care.

This is bullying - not crying. This borders on harassement - not whining.

Fredswar1

Fredswar1
  • 320 posts

Well.. in such cases, you can either "get use to it" or buy and equip the white flag book. 

You could pretend as if you do not care, and not repair any of your defenses until the person is no longer within  your level range. Having a poor defense shouldn't effect your ability to raid and/or do PvE missions.  

Do not react or make a huge deal of it. Bullies like that. 

Edited by Fredswar1, 08 July 2017 - 11:11 PM.

Maruse

Maruse
  • 716 posts

The alliance I belong to apparently started a war with another alliance long before my time.

Don't join alliances that has started wars with another alliance if you can't handle the heat.

kennix18

kennix18
  • 56 posts

you're in the wrong alliance then. problem solved

The Mentor

The Mentor
  • 164 posts

Your leader declared war on us first. Don't want to get shredded? Tell your leader to surrender and not run his mouth next time.

Cybertraxx

Cybertraxx
  • 260 posts

Like others have said don't join alliances that are in a war with another alliance if you cannot take getting trashed.

After all it is an alliance war.

With that being said there's a few options you can do.

1. Buy a whiteflag if you don't want to get raided but stay in the same alliance.

2. Leave and find an alliance that isn't in a smashwar with another.

Otherwise you're stuck with things how they are pretty much.

Zingman

Zingman
  • 3,160 posts

you're in the wrong alliance then. problem solved

This.

If you don't want to be raided don't join alliances or equip the white flag.   Of course just because you're not in an alliance doesn't mean you'll never be raided -- it just makes it a lot less likely (unless someone has a personal beef with you).

If someone is "bullying" you your options are:

1) Equip White Flag

2) Buy protection (I wouldn't recommend this option at all, but if you're desperate...)

3) Leave your alliance (and hope the attacks stop)

4) Do nothing and only run auto missions for awhile.   If you do that, the player raiding you will quickly out-level you, and won't be able to attack you anymore.  Players can't attack other players lower level than they are (unless both players are in an alliance and a war round is active).   Regardless once a player is more than 5 levels higher than you they won't be able to attack you under any circumstances.

5) Do nothing and just suck it up and hope the other player gets bored/quits.

6) Quit game.

Balls in your court....

Wolfhound

Wolfhound
  • 69 posts

You could always......... Retaliate ;)

MaxSheen

MaxSheen
  • 2,623 posts

Your leader declared war on us first. Don't want to get shredded? Tell your leader to surrender and not run his mouth next time.

Wait you went back in the game?